New Order of the Ages - Cover

New Order of the Ages

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In the future America, slavery is legal again and people are often forced to choose between that and fates that might be even worse. Not just debtors and criminals are enslaved, however. Meet twin brothers Dan and Dale Orsini, who pick up more than a few slaves, including eager ones, along the way. Plus, it's time for payback to some evil exes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“So, if you don’t mind passing me the cranberry sauce, babe, that would help,” Dan Orsini asked his wife, Tanya, while Rachel sat on her lap and made out with both of them.

“Of course, though I can see that Rachel here wants to add a sauce of her own,” Tanya retorted with a giggle, truly enjoying this Thanksgiving feast of theirs.

“Well, I still do have a sauce right here,” Rachel dipped her fingers in Tanya’s twat and licked her fingers clean, “delicious. Even has some cream,” she alluded to Jason Martinez’s spunk left behind inside her.

“Yeah, hubby’s cum is yummy,” Lacey referred to Melanie’s and her shared, submissive husband, Jason.

“So are the twin’s,” Melanie admitted, winking at Dan and his twin brother Dale, who had both left their seed inside her snatch right before the meal.

“You seem more relaxed lately, in terms of your marriage, in spite of the Bondage Reform Act,” Bob Ryan observed, the wealthy philanthropist still planning to run for Governor of Florida in 2030.

“Well, I’m a bit ashamed that it took slavery and the moral support of my sister-Domme-wife to let me finally relax about my marriage and learn to trust a man who so clearly loves me ... and accept that he can love another woman, just as I can. I let go of my anxiety, insecurity, hypocrisy, etc. and embraced the idea that Jason is here with me, and with Lacey now, because he wants to be there with me ... and now, us. Everything that he has done, the patience, sweet surrender and submission, trust that he has shown me, and now us ... it has shown me that I was wrong to let jealousy and resentment affect me so much. I was wrong to be so paranoid. I have learned so much about being a Domme and a spouse, hell, a lover, from both Jason and Lacey. I shouldn’t have tested either of them, and yet they both passed the test, to my shame,” Melanie fought back tears, only to have both Lacey and Jason hold her close, intimately, even.

“It’s nothing to worry about now. We’ve all learned more about ourselves and each other now. I’ve certainly learned a thing or two about myself, haven’t I?” Brandy remarked, winking at Melanie while she stroked her boyfriend’s cock.

Brandy was very pleased that Chandler had given her another chance (albeit with the condition that she remained Dan’s slave). It was a small condition to her, one that she didn’t mind in the least and actually enjoyed, so she gladly agreed to sign on after the Bondage Reform Act gave a two-week window for all slaves to confirm their desire to stay on as “indentured servants.” She wasn’t alone, of course, as Jason had signed up to continue as Melanie’s chattel, and under Article 2, he had formally agreed to serve Lacey as well. Of course, no marriages officially existed or could exist between the indentured and anyone unindentured.

This was one of Chandler’s reasons for his condition, as it would prevent any useless talk of matrimony on Brandy’s part. He had no desire to take that plunge in the least, preferring to sleep with other men’s wives and slaves of late ... he was neither Dom nor sub, but more of a voyeur about things sadomasochistic in nature, preferring to view them from a safe and yet enticing distance. Simply put, Brandy had wrecked his trust in the whole BDSM community to an extent, and he would take some time to repair it enough to even consider such things. Chandler only trusted some Doms, mostly Dan, Dale, Tanya, Melanie, Lacey, and Bob, and that was about the extent of it.

“Yes, you learned that you’re an bigger butt-slut than you thought at first,” Rachel teased Brandy, but good-naturedly, as their little feud was now done.

“Guilty as charged. I love sodomy, both taking and giving it. I’m so fucking glad that I lost the bet these days. I wouldn’t have Chandler back, for instance, or have had the chance to get my booty plundered by so many of you lovely folks, but especially Chandler and Master ... okay, and Sir,” Brandy referred to Dale, who was busy fingering his mother’s twat right then while he ate.

“Well, I must confess that while it hurt like hell, I enjoyed some parts of being taken so roughly by you. Still, relieved that you’ve gotten better about not splitting me and others,” Rachel even kissed Brandy now.

“Yeah, me, too. She’s a lot better at sodomizing people these days,” Celia agreed, licking her lips at the thought of getting buggered again.

“I’m glad that I don’t know the old Brandy, then, just the new, fun one,” Kerry interjected, recalling the most recent time that Brandy had butt-fucked her, after which she had returned the favor and both enjoyed it immensely.

“Amen to that. The new Brandy’s a lot better in bed,” Chandler chuckled as he fondled her tits.

“Very much improved in general, I concur. I rather love rimming her arse, too, since she started asking for it instead of demanding it,” Emma spoke in a very posh accent and with no small enthusiasm for the new, improved Brandy.

“It probably helps that I keep the butt sweat to a minimum, right? I enjoy licking your bottom, too, given how cool and sweet it is. Nice and smooth as well. I love how hearing you cuss in that very upper-class British accent, too. ‘Oh, God, keep licking my bum, please,’ very sexy if you ask me. I could tongue that sweet English ass of yours for days, quite frankly,” Brandy confessed, while playing footsie with Dan and encouraging Chandler’s interest in her bosom.

“You seem to enjoy my tush, too, you know,” Sarai observed in her own, Israeli accent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.