New Order of the Ages - Cover

New Order of the Ages

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In the future America, slavery is legal again and people are often forced to choose between that and fates that might be even worse. Not just debtors and criminals are enslaved, however. Meet twin brothers Dan and Dale Orsini, who pick up more than a few slaves, including eager ones, along the way. Plus, it's time for payback to some evil exes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“Oh, relax, it’s Halloween, baby! Everything will be just fine,” Tanya reassured Rachel with a kiss, her hands wandering all over her body as she watched the slave girl walk nervously into the city-sponsored Halloween Gala in an outfit for the first time since her enslavement and subjection to the Mandatory Slave Nudity Ordinance, “Halloween is a statutory exception to the law, I promise you. You’ll make one hell of a lovely Highland girl in your kilt and everything, just keep your mask on, lassie.”

“It’s supposed to be somewhat anonymous and risque, which is part of why the city has been pushing STD tests and freely distributing the new Defensor pill. I took the liberty of getting yours as well as mine, since you’re my slave. Don’t forget, after you’ve been scanned, you’re free to walk around without a collar until curfew, so don’t forget to kick back and have fun, okay?”

“Yes, Mistress, thank you very much!” Rachel replied, kissing her owner with more than a little appreciation for her kindness, just as they approached the security personnel, who apparently were allowed “party breaks” during the festival to experience a little of it themselves.

“This one yours, ma’am?” a guard asked Tanya, admiring her own “steampunk” outfit, complete with corset.

“Hell, yeah, she’s mine. You may collect her collar for the duration, until curfew, of course,” Tanya winked at the guard, a rather sassy looking Cuban guy with a bit of stubble on him.

“She’s abiding by Article Three, Section D, right? No underwear?” the guard inquired of Tanya.

“Certainly, sir. I made sure that she’s going commando myself. After all, got to have easy access to the holes, don’t we? I hope to see her well-fucked by the end of the night. Then again, I’m not wearing panties, either, I promise you that,” Tanya assured the guard with a wink under her mask, turning it up just enough to let him compared identification before putting it back in place.

“Well, everything is in order, assuming that she has a clean bill of health and a Defensor pill,” the guard grinned.

“But, of course!” Tanya produced documentation showing that Rachel was disease-free and administered the Defensor pill to her slave and herself on the spot, knowing that the pill took effect within fifteen minutes and lasted roughly two days.

“Very well, then. I love the Defensor. It’s the next wave of protection, renders condoms totally obsolete and is far better than any other anti-infection medicine. A guy can go bareback in a girl or another guy as much as he wants and neither of them need fear infection at all anymore,” the guard said, “By the way, my name’s Octavio, in case you’re interested later.”

“Tanya and this is Rachel, as you can see, and who knows? Depends on my mood ... and hers. For once, Rachel has a say in her sex life again, if only for the night. It will be interesting to see what she does with it,” Tanya snickered as Octavio finished scanning Rachel and also marked her hand with an old-fashioned yellow marker to show that she was properly admitted.

Tanya also got a mark on her hand, but not a scan, of course, as she kissed Rachel on the lips and they both parted ways to seek out their partners for the night. Tanya knew that Dan was already there somewhere, as were his slaves, herself being delayed because she had taken special care and time to dress and prepare Rachel herself. It was an act of loving, nurturing, and caring in her eyes, and she could tell that Rachel was impressed by her selflessness, of course. It wasn’t just about dressing her slave. It was about making her feel very special and loved and that she achieved in spades.

Meanwhile, Dan was engaged already in an act with a mystery lady who was rather intriguing in her own way, from her Little Red Riding Hood outfit to her equally crimson mask to her red panties and red bra, something that indicated that she was no slave. She didn’t have a slave tattoo or bar code, either, but what she had was a very bushy twat with red pubic hair and delightful freckles on her bottom. She also had a very strong urge to take his cock balls deep inside her and push back at him with considerable enthusiasm. Her hips moved with her growing lust, as she took him deep, wet, and hot inside her cunt without much foreplay and she whimpered on every thrust of his dick into her pussy. She made it quite well known that she was addicted to his cock, at least from the way that she behaved there, in one of the designated rooms.

“God, I’m so fucking glad for Defensor! There’s nothing like getting fucked by a total stranger, especially one dressed as Batman, no less! Fuck me good and hard, Batman! Make yours, at least for the night! Bareback is best!” the woman pleaded with Dan, “Knock me up! Make me carry your seed!”

Those eight words doomed any chance of Dan holding back, of course, as he naturally loved to impregnate women, even if all of the women until now had been women that he knew, such as Tanya, his slaves, her slave Rachel, Dale’s slaves (including Mom), Melanie, Lacey, Sandra, Nancy, or Francesca ... and Andrea, of course. He exploded in Little Red Riding Hood’s hairy cunt, making his hot jizz fill her up, even as the potency pill kept him from going too soft. Damn, it felt great to fuck as much as he liked, and he got the impression, judging from the ginger’s smile, that she wanted a lot more of what he had to offer.

“Ready for round two whenever you wish, Batman! I don’t know if we’ll get to do this again next year, but I hope so. Either way, I’m going to milk you for all that I can take, stud!” the redhead swore as she pushed him onto his back and started riding him, “Hey, they don’t call me ‘Little Red Riding Hood’ for nothing, right?”

For Dan, it was just the beginning of a night full of rather intense sex, in virtually every position possible, where the strange, hooded ginger took him on for the hell of it. She also sucked him repeatedly to help keep him as hard as possible, not wishing to miss out on milking him to the max. Dan knew next to nothing about her and she the same about him, except that she was no slave, of course. They continued the sex for what seemed like an eternity of frantic fucking, enough to really drive each other wild as they enjoyed the sweaty romp. Interestingly, though, the woman kept making sure to get his load in only one hole: her pussy.

“Good God, woman, you have a talent for draining my balls, refilling them, and draining them all over again, and all for your cunt ... You are really trying to get pregnant, aren’t you?” Dan reacted after they had been going at it for two and a half hours.

“Told you ... I want it bareback and I want to have your baby, Batman!” Little Red Riding Hood told him with a wicked smile as she took it deep from the back again, “Plenty of time for anal should we meet again and I’m already knocked up! This is going to be lovely, having a child conceived with you on Halloween! The best part is the mystery, finding out who you are and tracking you down, if I can. Talk about your challenges!”

As for Dale, well, he had his own mystery woman, whom he gathered was Asian in some way, given her skin tone and her eyes ... what little of them showed through the mask. She deliberately wore an outfit out of Eyes Wide Shut, which both amused and aroused him in a way, just as he had a Deadpool costume on himself. She really seemed to get off on the fantasy of being screwed by Deadpool, in fact, even though she knew that it was just a mask and costume, of course. She was also a free woman and she had a particular fondness for suckig his cock and she several times stated that “sucking superhero dick just keeps me turned on all night long.”

“What is it about Deadpool that makes it such a fantasy?” Dale asked her directly while she sucked him off yet again.

“The idea of a scarred, physically or emotionally, guy, who still manages to be there for a girl and save the day, God, that’s hot!” the lady informed him, right before taking him back as deep into her mouth and throat as she could manage.

“Well, honey, that’s not just Deadpool, that’s me in real life, too, but I doubt that we’ll have a chance to do more than discuss it a little between rolls in the hay,” Dale winked at the Eyes Wide Shut girl as she slurped yet again on his dick.

Tanya, in the meantime, found herself quickly involved in screwing the hell out of a stranger who wore a Bill Clinton mask, much to her amusement. She didn’t know who the fake Clinton was, but it was fascinating to get it on with the man, given his choice of costume. He looked to be about sixty, but she didn’t mind that at all, as he had plenty of energy and stamina for one of his age, and when they weren’t busy fucking, the man made a point of eating her pussy and licking up his own mess. They also did a little pillow talk, though not too much.

“I’m a state senator, believe it or not. I won’t say which one, at least not yet. I have to admit that you have given me a lot better sex than my wife has, though the distance in our marriage might be a factor there as well. She’s old money, but I’m getting to the point that I don’t really care much for her at all, money or not. She’s a bit tough to deal with anymore, hence my taking full advantage of the chance to explore opportunities like this one. Incidentally, I think that you’re a goddess among women. I’ve never known a woman quite like you. I worship the ground that you walk on, babe,” the elderly stranger confessed, making Tanya squirm as he fingered her butt, much to her excitement.

“Now, now be careful talking smooth like that, because I might start believing you and taking it too seriously, honey. I’m a married woman, you know, just as you’re a married man. We can do things like this, but don’t expect me to leave my husband for you. He’s the best guy on the planet, if you ask me, though his twin brother is close. We’ve got a great relationship, a wonderful marriage, he and I. It’s not very conventional, but a lot of that garbage has been thankfully tossed aside, of course,” Tanya managed to say as she fought back her climax from having the old man probe her booty with his digits, “Oh, God ... don’t stop!”

For Kerry’s part, she found herself in the arms of another woman, and this girl wasn’t shy about how she treated the slave. A barely legal sort in a majorette outfit that was probably the Real McCoy, with just an upper face mask to cover her, she didn’t give Kerry any relief from the almost constant rimming that she did to her. From what Kerry could gather, when not in a haze of nearly continuous bliss, she was a freshman in a local college and had indeed been in a marching band as a majorette while still in high school. Kerry had trouble thinking straight as the intriguingly anonymous ex-majorette devoured her ass repeatedly, as if determined to drive her out of her mind with lust.

“You’re a slave, aren’t you? Such a yummy slave, too, you know. I could lick this ass all night long, babe! I would love to meet you again, even if all we did was bend you over so that my mouth could enjoy your bottom again! I wonder how your Master or Mistress can tear his or her lips and tongue away from your butt! I wouldn’t be able to for very long at all. I would quit college and register as a slave for the chance to do this regularly for the rest of my life! Sorry. I just have this incredible fetish for rimming, sweetie. Being rimmed is nice, too, but rimming another woman is the best thrill of all!” the young woman declared as she continued to tongue Kerry’s crack underneath her nun’s habit.

“Well, I could definitely get used to this, but if you wanted to get to do it for life, you’d have to talk to my Master and see if he’d let you sign up with him. I have the funny feeling that he wouldn’t mind at all and he would put you to very good use, eating lots of ass much of the time in the future,” Kerry offered, making the other girl sigh with anticipation and desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.