New Order of the Ages
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In the future America, slavery is legal again and people are often forced to choose between that and fates that might be even worse. Not just debtors and criminals are enslaved, however. Meet twin brothers Dan and Dale Orsini, who pick up more than a few slaves, including eager ones, along the way. Plus, it's time for payback to some evil exes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

Dan Orsini had to finally catch his breath after Dale and he took a good hour or so of sharing Melanie Martinez, their loads now leaking in a flood from her slippery slit as they all collapsed together on the bed. He had to admit to himself that fucking the holy hell out of the slave controller agent was very nice indeed, especially when Dale got to make it a team project as twins. It gave them both a chance to relax and recover while the other one got down with Melanie. This wasn’t going to be a daily or even weekly occurrence per se, but it was nice once in awhile, especially as part of the plan to knock Ms. Martinez up. She had told them that they were the designated breeders and she was true to her word.

“So, how do you think that Jason’s doing with Brandy?” Melanie asked Dan rather abruptly.

“Oh, I imagine that your slave is giving mine a damn good fucking, one that would make her rethink her hatred of mankind, though that has been happening alot lately, anyway,” Dan chuckled.

“Well, don’t forget that you promised to let Kathy use Jason, too, and then Mom after that,” Dale chimed in, making Melanie smile.

“See, I do pamper my slave stud, don’t I? Most of the time, anyway. What are the chances that Brandy will conceive by my slave stud, anyway? That’s what I’ve taken to calling him, since I often lend him out these days and actually enjoy hearing of his adventures while I pimp him out. Lacey fired him after we both agreed that he’d make more money as a walking sperm bank, anyway, for infertile couples and the like. Of course, he now has to work for her, anyway, as she wants a Wednesday fuck every week, you know for ‘hump day, ‘ as she likes to remind me,” Melanie giggled.

“So, every Wednesday, Jason has to show up to his old job, go into his boss’s office, and slip her the salami?” Dan laughed.

“Hell, yeah, and he loves it, too. Evidently, she’s always been very sweet to him and he’s always liked her that way, but didn’t dare to tell me. Now that he’s a slave, fidelity’s not an issue, as I’ve told you, so it’s pretty hot that he likes her that much and she likes him back. It’s like an affair, except that he’s obeying me when he does it and he would get into big trouble if he tried to break it off.

“He says that it’s kind of rough at times at the office, though, with various co-workers who know and now seize the chance to ‘borrow’ him from Lacey, and if she orders him to let them, he has to, or else he’s defying her and thus defying me. A few angry ex-colleagues have used the chance to peg him, for instance, and he had to kinda grin and bear it, or was that bare it?” Melanie licked her lips as she lay between the twins.

“What did you do when you found that out?” Dale asked her next.

“I took him to bed and let him use my ass, take it out on me. In fact, I ordered him to do me that way, just use plenty of lube. I might sometimes take devilish delight in those little humiliations, but I also reward him for putting up with them. I always find ways of being sweet to Jason, showing him how much I appreciate his decision to become my slave instead of my husband, how much happier I have been since he chose to surrender his freedom totally to me.

“Oh, and he couldn’t cook for shit when he first became a slave, but now he’s almost a chef in his quality, since he cooks almost every night. I just had to retrain him a bit and motivate him. He burns the dinner, he gets pegged hard. He does the pasta al dente, and he gets his dick slurped on so much that he’ll think that it’s a noodle as I suck him dry. Now that he doesn’t work, he has completely taken over the housework and such, in addition to stud duties, which are not on a predictable schedule, after all. Can’t have him getting lazy, so I put him to work with chores and such.

“Anyway, I really do love the guy. Honestly. I fuck him at least five or six times a week, usually more than that. I actually fuck him more now that he’s a slave, since I just can’t stand to see a nice, naked piece of man meat attached to a wonderful guy and not want to ride him almost daily. I mean, come on, now that he’s constantly naked, it’s right there, tempting the hell out of me and reminding me of what a stud I have at home. We never fight anymore, because he knows that I literally wear the pants in the relationship and we both love it that way. He’s a lot happier since he embraced his desires to serve me,” Melanie recalled, getting nostalgic as she stroked both men’s dicks.

“So, what was it like the first time that, you know, he submitted to you?” Dan inquired, putting a smile on Melanie’s face as she remembered that night, earlier that same year.

“It’s kinda weird. We were in bed that night, actually, when the bill was signed into law and it came on the news. I was very tired and grumpy from being awoken that morning by a lovers’ spat among the neighbors that reminded me too much of my quarrels with Jason. To be honest, I was also kinda horny and tried to jill off discreetly so as not to make him feel bad, since his work had lately made him too tired for sex. That was, I think, part of the problem between us for a time there.

“He was rather stressed out over some assignment that Lacey had handed him, though he was glad to have it as a way to provide for us. I could tell that he was distracted, but once he heard that, his ears perked up, and while I was irritable, he began to start speaking very sweetly to me all of the sudden. I was pleased at his kind words, but totally floored at what came next, when he downed his beer, took off his glasses, and set his work aside.

“The next thing that I knew, Jason was on his knees in front of me, his head on the foot of the bed facing my exposed pussy, and he looked about to beg me for something. This really grabbed my attention. He gulped and looked at me, quite seriously and desperately, trying to work up the courage to say what came to mind. Finally, however, I asked him, ‘Well, spit it out, please!’

“He smiled in spite of his anxiety and told me, ‘Melanie, I know that things have been rough lately between us, but I have an idea that might improve things. You saw the news, about slavery and all that jazz.’ I told him, ‘No way am I going to be your slave. I love you, but I just don’t think that I’m cut out for that. I’m sorry, but that just can’t be.’ He looked at me funny, raised his eyebrow, and told me, ‘Actually, it’s the opposite that I want.’ I asked him, ‘What do you mean by the opposite?’

“He answered me, ‘Melanie, I want you to be my Mistress, not my slave. I want to be your slave. For life. Forever. I want to belong to you for the rest of my days and spend them focused on you, not on chasing this deal or that deal, struggling to keep afloat. I think that I’d be happier and so would you. We wouldn’t have to fight anymore, because you’d be in charge and would always get your way. Your wishes and happiness would come first, and I’d be happy for the privilege to serve you. Pleasing you would make me a lot happier than anything that I might otherwise desire.’ Those were his words. I was stunned, but I asked him to be sure if he meant what he said and he told me... ,” Melanie fought back the tears of joy as she remembered when her husband became her slave.

“I’ve never been more certain of anything in my life. It’s been my wish from the day that we met, to worship and kneel before a goddess like you,” Jason quoted himself as he returned from one of the other bedrooms, having just fucked Brandy halfway into the grave.

“And that moment, I realized that I didn’t really know my husband at all, but I fell in love with him all over again, this time far more powerfully. It was the most intense rush of emotions that I had ever known, as I pulled him up to me, kissed him hard on the mouth and told him, ‘You will never regret this decision, honey. I will spend the rest of my life making you happy that you gave me the best gift that I’ve ever received, that of your surrender to me.’

“You see, I was a frustrated Domme at heart and he was a frustrated sub, and much of our marriage had been a muddled attempt to figure out how to make this arrangement happen, but we didn’t know how to achieve it. My latest quarrel with him was long forgotten. My anger at him was gone. I only felt love and lust, and the next thing that he knew, his head was between my thighs as I used his face to pleasure me, after which I rode him for probably forty-five minutes straight. I aggressively claimed his body and used him for my pleasure as well as his, and God did he make me cum!

“The next morning seemed surreal, especially as I awoke to him licking out his own cum from my twat and then guiding me to the shower to wash me off. He bathed me gently and gave me repeated kisses to my face and my upper body, all the time making me feel more loved than he ever had. Then he showered after me, quickly, before rushing to the kitchen to make me breakfast in bed. It was a simple, lazy breakfast, boiled eggs and oatmeal with toast, but it was a gesture of submission to me, too, playing the servant or butler or whatever to me. He brewed me coffee with plenty of cream and sugar, too. It was perfect for my mood right then, and I knew, at that moment, that I had found my soulmate for sure ... and I was already living with him!

“It was a workday, but I made him call Lacey, not just to call in, but to call her over and explain things. She agreed to take the day off, I think that because she realized that something major was up. Something serious that would affect her office and work environment. I had suspicions from time to time that he had a crush on Lacey, so I made Jason confess both to his new role as my slave, but also to his infatuation with her.

“I ordered him to watch me make love to her, too, as a gesture of his submission, since he wanted both of us and yet had to sit still while we made love to each other instead. It was a test of his sincerity, you see, as slaves don’t have the same right to expect fidelity as husbands do. Lacey went along with it, and I knew instantly that she returned his affections, but also that she found me attractive as well.

“Then I ordered him to make love to Lacey, not just fucking her, but gently seducing and pleasuring her, including oral, which in her case turned to be mostly rimming. She spent much of the day with us, enjoying his services with me, the three of us rolling around in bed as we all made love to each other. It was just that. It wasn’t just fucking. I adored her as a woman who had my slave’s love and who had clearly loved him back, as a woman who understood how it felt to be close to Jason.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.