New Order of the Ages - Cover

New Order of the Ages

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In the future America, slavery is legal again and people are often forced to choose between that and fates that might be even worse. Not just debtors and criminals are enslaved, however. Meet twin brothers Dan and Dale Orsini, who pick up more than a few slaves, including eager ones, along the way. Plus, it's time for payback to some evil exes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

When Rachel was released from the hospital, to her surprise, she didn’t have to be taken to Dan’s house by the authorities. Dan went and collected her personally, though hospital regulations required her gown to be removed as soon as Dan signed her release papers. She was completely naked, collared, and leashed as Dan led her out of the hospital to his truck. She was also very quiet for a bit as Dan turned on some very old music that bored her to tears, but she was also relieved: while she wasn’t Bob’s wife anymore, due to her own actions, she also got lucky and she wasn’t Brandy’s slave. Even the thought of being made to serve that narcissistic bitch gave her shivers. It was much easier to serve Dan, she hoped.

“Hello, this is an IBS news update for this morning. It’s a fine Florida morning, September 28th, 2028, and we do have a bit of significant news to share with you. Congress has approved the controversial Medicaid Expansion Mandate Act, the most recent attempt to undo the damage from the repeal of Obamacare during late 10s. With the Senate’s approval, the bill will reach the desk of embattled Republican President Marco Rubio, who as you recall took some heat for endorsing the Thirteenth Amendment Reinforcement Act earlier this year, the one permitting states to legalize voluntary slavery, as Florida and several other states have done... ,” the announcer droned on until Dan switched the stations, tiring of such news for the present.

“So, my butt will soon be up to use, the doctor told me. She assured me that in probably a day or so, I will be in ‘proper serving order, ‘ as she put it. She smiled when she said that, but then she struck me as interested in me sexually. She didn’t touch me, though, in case you wondered. She clearly wanted to, but she didn’t molest me. I think that she was gay myself, Master,” Rachel said, before realizing how conversational and familiar she had gotten with her owner and abruptly tensing up in fear of his possible wrath.

“Don’t worry! I like the news and I enjoy hearing you speak when you’re not being dull or vain or insolent. You still addressed me as ‘Master, ‘ which is an excellent indicator that you know your place. Besides, it’s not your ass that I’m after at the moment. Not yet. I took Celia’s a little sooner, but that was due to our rough past and her scar tissue that allowed an easier recovery from anal tearing. No, what I want from you is your pussy and your womb. I plan to knock you up, missy. Once you have my baby, then we’ll consider sodomy. Motherhood will soften you, make you more intuitive and nurturing, I suspect. It doesn’t always work, but I’ve seen it happen with a lot of women,” Dan related.

“Any of your other women pregnant yet, Master?” Rachel asked him now.

“Yes, Tanya, Kerry, and Celia for now. Mom can’t get pregnant, due to menopause, but Kathy is by Dale. Rosario is a bit older, so that’s more difficult, but Dale is breeding Izzy and Carly, while I’m trying to knock up Sarai at the moment, in fact. Andrea, Lauren, Brandy, and Emma are only a matter of time, naturally, same as you. Luckily, enslavement doesn’t pass on to the kids. They ought to reform the laws to let slaves retire eventually and ensure that you get a nest egg of sorts to make freedom easier, but I don’t see that happening any time soon. If you ask me, it’s not voluntary servitude if you can’t ever back out of it. It should be indentured bondage, not chattel slavery. But you didn’t hear that from me,” Dan smiled at Rachel now.

“Hear what, Master?” Rachel smiled back, relieved at the good nature of her new owner.

“Exactly,” Dan told her, holding her hand of all things for a second as they pulled into his driveway.

Rachel found herself squirming as she limped behind Dan (the leash wasn’t attached anymore to her collar). Just knowing that her new master intended to breed her was a serious turn-on, though she wasn’t ready to admit it just yet. She had never found a desire for motherhood in the past, as it cramped her style, though Bob had always wanted to breed her (apparently, Melina wasn’t so averse to bearing his children). Now, however, at 31, her biological clock was definitely ticking and she was more than ready, to her own shock, to have Dan’s spawn and maybe Dale’s, too (if permitted). She was also very aroused by Dr. Sandra Khan’s interest in her. Something about the Kashmiri proctologist more than excited her, whether gay or bi.

“By the way, I’ve decided to let your doctor borrow you now and then, as a bonus for her services to us. But only once your asshole has recovered. It seems that she has a strong fascination, bordering on obsession, with the anal sphincter, and not just a professional interest, either. Not surprising, really, from a proctologist. They presumably have strong stomachs and a great sense of bawdy humor, as Dr. Khan does.

“Oh, and she is bi, not gay. She seems very fond of both male and female bottoms, in fact. She has two slaves already, but she has expressed a desire to use you now and then. It seems that her favorite act is rimming, though. Both giving and receiving rimjobs. She calls it ‘the most sensual sex act ever invented, ‘ to use her words. So, don’t be surprised when she goes down on you that way. Or on me, for that matter.

“She’s apparently a switch, too. She’s made it clear that she wants to fuck both of us. I certainly wouldn’t object to fucking her. She looks like she’s straight out of Bollywood, for God’s sake!” Dan laughed as he fondled Rachel’s tits a little.

“Are her slaves male or female or both?” Tanya asked her husband while lightly playing with his balls, “I would love to suck or lick on them while you’re both getting it on with the lovely doctor. At least, she sounds quite sexy. I wouldn’t mind trying her out myself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.