New Order of the Ages
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In the future America, slavery is legal again and people are often forced to choose between that and fates that might be even worse. Not just debtors and criminals are enslaved, however. Meet twin brothers Dan and Dale Orsini, who pick up more than a few slaves, including eager ones, along the way. Plus, it's time for payback to some evil exes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

Dan didn’t visit Rachel at the hospital until a few days later, giving her time to recover from the necessary surgery, but making sure that his property was treated well by the staff. She was his slave now, after all. She was thus his responsibility. She wasn’t even sure exactly what had happened until about the fifth day later, when she awoke and saw her new owner sitting there with her husband, or rather ex-husband, L. Robert Ryan. Bob, as she knew him, looked on her with surprising empathy, but also some sadness as it dawned on her that his wedding band was gone from his hand.

“Honey? Dan? What’s going on? The last I knew... ,” Rachel’s voice trailed off, but then Dan gestured for silence.

“Now, now, don’t be silly. The time for talk and lies is over. I’ve explained everything to your ex-husband, and while it pains him, he has accepted the reality of things. Your old life is over. You’ve literally bet your ass on a wager with your old friend Brandy and me. I won, largely because she was so brutal with you. If your butt still hurts for a while, well, that’s natural. It will probably take another week or so, even with modern medical science, for your anal sphincter to recover from the tears. Suffice it to say, I own you now, but I’ve chosen to be merciful, especially in light of how you suffered at her hands. No doubt, you have some questions, and yes, the doctor will be in shortly, but for now, feel free to ask your ex and me,” Dan confronted her now.

“Ex-husband? Ex? I’m divorced, in just, how many days?” Rachel wondered.

“Oh, come now, you knew that you’d be divorced and you didn’t seem to mind when you made the wager. But, yes, you were divorced instantly when you were registered as a slave, which was done in absentia due to your injuries, which happened five days ago at the wedding. That’s the law. Free people aren’t married to slaves anymore, and all property of slaves at the time of marriage, assuming that it isn’t collateral for debt, is simply awarded to the free spouse as part of the settlement and compensation for the loss of consortium.

“Relax. It’s going to be fine. I’m a great master, I think. I’ll take great care of you, as the prized possession that you are. A good sign of this is that I’m going to avoid anal intercourse with you until your butt is ready, just as I declared before. Still, eventually, I will be sodomizing you. There is no getting out of it. Like the handcuffs? Nice little consequence of your new status. They were put on you when you were out of it. You didn’t have a choice. Hey, you’ll get to stay with your friends and share the experience of lifelong bondage with them.

“Incidentally, I don’t dislike you. Not really. You’re a bit of a conceited, entitled brat, or at least were, but things have changed, and you helped me get payback at Brandy, so it will go easier for you than it will for her. She spent an entire day on a Sybian or thereabouts, just enough to almost rid her of her sanity. You can imagine the effects. You’re cute, you had some good points, you helped me get my revenge on Brandy, and you’re apparently quite great in bed. I guess that I’ll find out for sure soon enough. You basically revolted against her, which I really liked, by the way.

“On the other hand, you weren’t that great of a wife to Bob, from what he tells me. Nagging, bossy, selfish much of the time. No doubt much of that was Brandy’s influence, just as it had been for Celia, but you have to own up to your share of the guilt. Denied him sex, accused him of cheating, which he did, but then so did you, and you know it. Lesbian cheating is still cheating. Now, be honest with me. Are you really gay or bi? You tried to suck him into chastity slavery, too. Brandy’s idea there, too. I don’t even have to ask because she did the same with Celia.

“That being said, I honestly believe that you regret much of this and wish to atone with your husband. Now, if you really want him back, he and I have talked and there is a slim chance that I might give you back to him someday, but you’ll have to earn your way back. Even then, you’ll be a slave and he’ll probably have a new wife by then. You’d just have to accept your new status. In the meantime, Bob gets slave borrowing privileges in my household, especially with you. This means if he wants to come over and visit, within reason, he can do so and I’ll lend you or someone else to him for the night or some similar short space of time. For, well, I think that you know why,” Dan answered some of Rachel’s inquiries at length.

Rachel gulped a little as she considered how much her future was now in the hands of Daniel Orsini, but, hey, at least he was nice ... and rich. She really did feel sad and guilty over what happened during her marriage, but at the time, she had been under Brandy’s spell, or so it seemed. Now that she was clear of that fog, she had a better grasp of what she had thrown away. The original pre-nup entitled her to more of Bob’s wealth, but that was invalidated the moment that she became a slave. Most of all, Bob was a sweet, older, wealthy gentleman and had spoiled her rotten at times. She had been a fool to take him for granted, which she had clearly done.

“Actually, there is one thing on that list that Rachel never did. She never said a thing about chastity, which is part of why I’m more charitably disposed toward her. If she had done that, she would have known the wrath of my lawyers and I would have dealt that out on steroids. I gather that she couldn’t quite bring herself to do that, even if apparently Brandy wanted her to,” Bob chuckled at his ex-wife’s predicament.

“No, Bob. Never. I liked ... like, for that matter, your cock too much to lock it up as Brandy proposed, or even suggest that. I would miss it too much. I wasn’t thinking of that at the moment of the bet, but that was just my competitive streak, my rivalry with Brandy. It was a rash impulse without considering the effects or consequences of my choice. But I did try to enslave you, and for that, I apologize. Once I had you, though, I would never have caged your dick. Never. Brandy would have had to just deal with it. And I never denied Bob sex. Cheated on him, yes. Denied him, no. I just plain like dick too much for that,” Rachel added, to which Bob agreed by his own nods.

“That is also true. I don’t think that Rachel has it in her to deny herself or anyone else sex, to be perfectly blunt. I think that, whatever nefarious plans Rachel has, it’s just not her. I know her pretty well by now. In her own, bizarre way, she does like and care for me. It’s just that I can’t trust her yet, given how much she gave into Brandy’s plans. Incidentally, Rachel, I was cheating on you, but not in a way meant to hurt you. It wasn’t with malice. I just have needs. Similar to you that way. I like sex. Lots of it. We’re both like that and you know it.

“Which is part of why I’m eager to agree to this plan of Dan’s. I still get to fuck you now and then, plus a roll in the hay with some of the other slaves, and then I can go home to your replacement. Yes, that was unfortunate for you, but necessary, given your status as chattel. I already proposed to my secretary, Melina, yesterday. Nice, pretty girl, from Greece of all places. I’ll miss being married to you, but marriage to her will have its uses and she already knows what our deal is ... and she accepted it. Smart girl, too, as you can see. Besides, she’s pregnant with my unborn son. Just found out that it’s a boy! And she’s still horny as hell, even while this far along!” Bob smiled at his ex.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.