A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 30: Farewells, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30: Farewells, Part I - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

June 1980, Hovås/Göteborg, Sweden

The last week of school was busy with final exams and goodbyes. On Friday, there were hugs and handshakes and general well-wishes. I took quite a few pictures, and many were taken of me. Much to my surprise, at the end of the day, a cake was brought out and my classmates sang «Ja, må han leva!» to me. Nearly every girl in the class kissed me on the cheek, including Annie, which surprised me. The big surprise was the soft, gentle kiss on the lips from Christina Eriksson, one of my Swedish tutors.

“I’ll miss you!” she said. “It’s been a great year.”

“It has,” I said and pulled her into a very tight embrace, her luscious breasts pressing hard into my chest.

She surprised me by holding the embrace for a minute before releasing me and taking my hands.

“It could never be,” she said softly and walked slowly away.

Helge came up to me and we hugged rather than shake hands.

“She’s had a crush on you since the day you first walked into our classroom, but she never acted on it because you were only here for a year.”

“I never realized it! She was super friendly, of course, but she sure didn’t show any interest more than friendship. As for crushes, I know all about them, Helge, trust me,” I said, thinking of Kathy Will.

“Think about the girls who got together to tutor you in Swedish,” he said.

It hit me. Annie, Suzanne, and Christina. With the revelation from Helge about Christina and the conversation I had with Suzanne, I realized that all three of them had been interested in me at some level. Only Annie had acted on it, and that had ended in total disaster. I was pretty sure Suzanne knew about that because she and Annie were close friends, and Christina probably did as well, and that most likely served to reinforce their decisions not to get involved with me.

I walked slowly out of Schillerska. Several people that I knew who had been in other classes came up to me to say goodbye. As I walked down the steps, I pulled the camera from my overnight bag and took a last picture of the school building. I put the camera away and walked to Vasaplatsen to catch the #2 tram to Centralstationen so that I could catch the #8 tram to Västra Frölunda for my final weekend with Katt.

I walked from the tram stop to Katt’s house and her mom answered when I rang the bell. She greeted me and offered me tea, which I gratefully accepted. Katt’s last skating practice had been Wednesday evening, so we wouldn’t be going to the rink on Saturday. Instead, I’d be helping Katt pack her things and helping her parents with anything they needed. Most of the things they were taking had been shipped a few weeks before, so they’d be traveling only with fairly normal suitcases and a couple of additional bags.

Mikael, Lotta, and Johanna would be joining us for dinner on Friday evening. The Sundströms had several going away gatherings during the previous week, but had, at Katt’s request, left the last two nights free for her to decide what to do. While we were waiting for Katt to come home from school, I helped Håkan finish cleaning the garage. When Katt arrived, I picked her up, kissed her, and swirled around with her in my arms.

“Steve, you just need to learn to do that on the ice!”

“No way! I’d fall, drop you, and we’d both regret it!”

“Probably true!” she said, laughing. “Fortunately, you’re much more coordinated in bed!”

“I’m not sure I needed to know that, Katt,” Håkan chuckled.

“Dad, he makes my toes curl!” Katt giggled.

“Excuse me Håkan,” I said, “I’m going to take Katt inside before she embarrasses me any further!”

“Yes, please do. Some things a father just doesn’t need to know!”

I carried Katt inside and dumped her on her bed.

“Hey!” she protested.

“Watch out, or I’ll have to spank you!”

“You really do have a thing for my butt!” she giggled. “Actually, your thing in my butt! Do it now!”

I got up and locked the door.

“You want it? I hope you’re prepared for this!”

She quickly shed her clothes and wiggled her butt in the air. That was a pretty clear sign that she was ready. I stripped off my clothes, grabbed the jar of Vaseline from her desk, and slathered it on my dick, stroking myself into a rock-hard erection. I rubbed some Vaseline between Katt’s butt cheeks, then put the jar down and got between her legs. Katt snaked her hand underneath her and I saw her middle finger slip into her pussy.

I placed the head of my dick against her rear entrance and pushed hard, sliding in a couple of inches and causing Katt to groan deeply. I applied more pressure and embedded myself fully. I pulled back quickly and pushed forward again, stroking deeply into her, pausing for a moment, then pulling back and pushing in hard.

“«Oj, Oj, Oj!»” she moaned as I started thrusting repeatedly into her. Her breathing quickly grew ragged, and she began rippling her muscles as I pounded in and out of her butt. I was close and pushed in deeply, allowing her to milk me to release. As soon as the first jet hit her, she squeezed me tight, then released me and groaned loudly, her body shaking hard. I fired several more spurts into her and collapsed onto her.

“Wow,” I rasped, “that was amazing.”

“Yeah, I could feel you thrusting with my finger while I played with my pussy!”

“Well, you might have me addicted. That thing you can do with your muscles and how tight you are, my God. I was never really into this, but you changed my mind!”

She giggled, “Well, what other wild stuff have you done we can do this weekend?”

“Well, making love in the sauna, but you guys don’t have one, tying up a girl and blindfolding her, using ice cream toppings on a girl and licking them off, and of course, more than one girl. Got any friends?” I chuckled.

“Not really, just skaters, and I don’t know any of them really well enough to do THAT with them.”

“There’s some milder stuff we haven’t done.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, ‘69’ for example.”

“What’s that?”

“When you suck me while I lick you. And if you want to be a little crazy, we do that after we screw.”

“I want to try that tonight. Let’s go shower, then walk to the ICA and see if we can find some ice cream toppings!”

“You’re turning wild.”

“No; you’re wild and you just didn’t know it. I only had to push you a little bit. I bet that’s how it was with Melanie, too. You like this. You just don’t want to admit it!”

Katt was right. I did like it. I realized that my desire for normal lovemaking had to do with emotional fulfillment. For the first time in a long time, I was in a pretty good place emotionally, despite being sad about leaving Sweden. Between Pia and Sofia, I was having my needs met. With Katt, I could just have fun. It had taken most of a year in Sweden to do it, but I’d more or less broken myself of my prudish nature.

“You know what, Katt, you’re right. Let’s shower! And I can show you something there, too.”

I wrapped a towel around me and she put on her robe and we went to the shower. We washed each other and rubbed our bodies together quite a bit. I grabbed her, spun her around so her back was to me, and put my hand over her pussy and inserted a finger. With my other hand, I tweaked her nipple. I nibbled on her neck and gently fingered her to an orgasm, thrusting my finger deeply into her and sliding it around as she came, increasing and extending her pleasure.

“I liked that. You’ve only had one so far, though.”

“I think I need to pace myself, if what you said is true.”

“It was. I intend to fuck you within an inch of your life!” she giggled.

I just shook my head and smiled.

We dried each other, went back to her room, dressed and walked to the store, which was about a kilometer away. Katt asked what we needed, and I told her some kind of sauce, whipped cream, and cherries. She found what we needed, I paid, and we walked back home just as Lotta and Mikael were arriving. Johanna had already arrived.

I took the bag to Katt’s room and put it on her desk. She had followed me in and grabbed my arm as I started to leave.

“You know, I’m going to put that stuff on you, too!” she smirked.

“I never doubted that for a moment! Too bad Lotta’s only thirteen; we could have some real fun with Mikael and Lotta otherwise!” I chuckled.

“She’s still a virgin! Mikael is frustrated as hell and it looks like she’s not going to go to bed with him before we leave. So it might not be a good idea even if she wasn’t thirteen.”

I thought that was a good decision on her part. Of course, I needed to tease Katt one more time.

“Katt, you could always give Mikael a good screwing to ease his frustration!” I smirked.

“In his dreams!” she laughed.

Then I decided to twist the knife a bit and let her know I knew exactly what she was thinking.

“True. Then you’d lose some of your control over him, wouldn’t you?” I said in a serious voice.

Katt gave me a hard look and dropped my arm and walked back out to the living room where everyone else was. I followed her out and when I sat on the couch, she curled up in my lap as usual. I figured if she was going to say something, she’d say it later, in private.

Shortly after we sat down, Inger announced that dinner was ready and we all went to the table. We had a great meal together and when we had finished, Katt, Mikael, Lotta, and I went back to her room to listen to music and talk. We spent a couple of hours together, Katt and I cuddling, sitting on the bed and Lotta sitting in Mikael’s lap in the chair. When it was time for them to leave, I shook Mikael’s hand and told him I’d likely see him in Colorado, possibly before the end of the Summer.

Lotta gave me a fierce hug and a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered, “Thanks for helping me.”

I kind of felt sorry for Mikael after that hug because her body felt amazing against me and her lips were so soft on my cheek. I could imagine how maddening it was for him when that brief contact telegraphed a lot of pent up sexual energy. Katt and I walked them to the door and said goodbye to Johanna, who would also be going to Colorado. I told her I’d likely see her there, and she gave me a knowing smile.

“I’m sure Steve,” Johanna said. “Katt has you captivated, I think.”

“No, I have HER captivated. I just let her think she has me wrapped around her little finger!”

Everyone laughed at that, including Katt, though I did get another hard look from her. We said goodnight to her parents as well and went back to her room and she shut and locked the door.

“Why are you giving me such a hard time?” Katt asked.

I sat in the chair and pulled her to my lap, where she curled up.

“Did I say anything that isn’t true? You know you can’t control me, and you know that you keep Mikael under control by withholding sex from him. He’s in love with you, in case you haven’t noticed. But I think you did notice and you use that for your own advantage. It’s all part of your drive and determination. You use people.”

“Do you think I’m using you?” she asked with a tear running down her face.

“Yes, I do,” I said. “Well, that’s not quite true. You try to, but have you noticed that I don’t let you control me? I may do what you want, but it’s because I care for you and want to help you, not because I’m under some kind of spell. I’ve been there before, with Becky, and I won’t let it happen again.”

“Why are you being so mean?” she whined.

“I’m not. I’m making sure that we both understand our relationship.”

“What is our relationship?”

“Complicated,” I chuckled. “You’re in love with me, but your goals won’t let you act on that the way part of you wants to. I know that skating comes first and will for a long time to come. That means I’m in second place, at best.”

“Do you love me?”

“That’s even more complicated. I do, but I also know I’m in second place to your first love, skating.”

I could have been mean and told her that her first love was herself, but I don’t think she was ready to hear that, at least not yet. A few more tears ran down her cheeks.

“Katt, «älskling»,” I said gently, “you have to work this out. I like being with you, and I’m not just referring to sex. But if you keep your priorities as they are, we’re doomed. And I think you know that.”

She started sobbing, and I held her tight.

“What do we do?” she asked with a hitch in her voice.

“Well, that’s up to you. In the short term, we’re going to fuck ourselves silly,” I chuckled, using her words. Then, with a firm but loving voice, I continued, “I’ll do my best to see you, I’ll talk to you on the phone, and I’ll write to you. But in the end, I’m pretty sure that all of that just won’t be enough for you. I don’t see a compromise that will work, even if I did go to college in Colorado. You told me you won’t be ready to commit until you’re thirty. I’m reasonably certain that I’ll be married and have kids by then.”

“I need you,” she said softly.

And I believed that she really did. Not as a tool or a means to achieve her goal, but for herself, for that part of her that she kept locked away from the world — the scared, lonely little girl who just wanted to be a normal teenager.

“I know Katt, I know. We’re not going to solve this over the weekend, though. All we can do is work through it back in the States.”

“You’re right. I think we need more fucking and less talking right now!”

“Then get your clothes off and get into bed!” I ordered.

She giggled and quickly got out of her clothes and into bed. I stripped and then grabbed a towel from her shelf and slid it under her butt. I opened the shopping bag and pulled out the chocolate fudge sauce, whipped cream, and cherries. I opened the jar of fudge sauce and using my finger, I spread some on each nipple and areola and on her mons and the upper part of her labia. I shook the can of whipped cream and Squirted a small amount on each breast and on her mons. I put one cherry on each breast and then one on her mons.

I put everything back on the desk, then got into bed and knelt next to her. I began with her right breast, first eating the cherry, then slowly licking the fudge and whipped cream. She squirmed as I did that and eventually took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it, then taking in as much of that breast as I could, rolling my tongue around her nipple. I did the same for her left breast.

I trailed kisses down to her mons and ate the last cherry. I moved to get between her legs and slowly licked the fudge and whipped cream from her mons and labia, tasting more of Katt and less fudge with each lick. I paid close attention to her clit and then inserted a finger into her pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue while I fingered her.

Katt groaned and thrust her hips upward, shoving her pussy hard into my mouth, and I felt the spasms of her orgasm around my finger. I fingered and licked her until the orgasm was done, then moved to French kiss her, giving her a taste of herself with a slight hint of fudge.

“That was so cool, Steve! My turn!”

I got onto the bed and turned onto my back. Katt took the jar of fudge and put some on her hand and began stroking me, spreading the sauce along the length of my shaft. When she had me hard, she added a bit more fudge and rubbed it into my glans. Grabbing the whipped cream, she held my dick straight up and sprayed some on the top, then added a cherry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.