A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 22: Miracle on Ice, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22: Miracle on Ice, Part I - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

February 1980, Hovås/Göteborg, Sweden

On the 12th, we celebrated Suzana’s fourteenth birthday. I gave her a sweater that I had asked Stephanie to pick out and send to me. I wanted something that was unique for a Swede to have, rather than just go to H&M and buy the latest Scandinavian style. She appreciated it and put it on right away.

Later that evening, the US and Swedish hockey teams played. I had permission to borrow a small TV from Anders and watch the game in my room so as not to disturb anyone else. Suzana joined me around 11:15pm and we sat on the bed together and watched the game. The Swedes took a 1-0 lead when Sture Anderson scored a goal halfway through the 1st period. Suzana was happy until a few seconds before the end of the 2nd period when Dave Silk tied the game for the US.

Just under 5 minutes into the third, the Swedes went ahead on a goal by Thomas Eriksson. As time wound down, Suzana became very confident of her win.

With about a minute to go, she joked, “Let’s double the bet, Steve!”

I declined, but about 30 seconds later I leapt off the bed in joy as Bill Baker tied the game with 27 seconds left. With the match ending in a tie, neither of us could collect. We joked about it then agreed on another 20 crown bet on who would have the most points in the group. To me, it was pretty clear that both Sweden and the US would have a fairly easy time, though the Czechoslovakian team might present a problem for the US.

On Thursday, the Swedes beat Romania 8-0, and the US beat Czechoslovakia 7-3. I was pretty confident at that point that barring a complete meltdown, the US would have 9 points. If the Czech team could beat the Swedes, or even tie them, I’d win the bet.

On Saturday we watched Sweden beat West Germany 5-2. Earlier the US had beat Norway 5-1, and it looked increasingly like they would both end with 9 points. I put my hopes on the Sweden vs. Czechoslovakia game, assuming the US would easily beat Romania and West Germany.

The next week flew by as well. The only thing of note besides Olympic hockey was that Kat gave me details for her birthday party, which was being held on the 24th. I wasn’t surprised to find that it was being held at the ice rink. Mikael, his girlfriend, and I were also invited back to her house for dinner in the evening.

Things with Anders and Eva seemed to have calmed down a bit, at least as far as Suzana could tell. Nothing had been said to the kids and there hadn’t been another big fight that either Suzana or I were aware of. Anders was still drinking, though, and both Suzana and I were trying to avoid him.

On Monday, we watched Sweden dismantle Norway 7-1 and saw on the news the next morning that the US had defeated Romania 7-2. That put everything down to the Wednesday games.

On Wednesday, we watched the Swedes easily beat Czechoslovakia, never trailing in the game. The US game didn’t start until 2:30am on Sunday, but Suzana and I were going to watch it. We set our alarms to wake up just before the puck dropped.

The US vs. West Germany game started horribly, with the US giving up a goal in the first two minutes and then a second goal with 15 seconds to go in the first period. Suzana was taunting me again, offering to double the bet. I declined because it looked pretty bad for the US. Even a tie would give Suzana the win. The best I could do was a US victory, creating another tie for our bet.

The US scored a goal about halfway through the 2nd period to bring the score to 2-1 West Germany. With a minute and a half to go in the period, the US tied the game on a shot by Neal Broton. That made me feel better, but even a tie would lose the bet for me. Suzana was still confident, offering to double the bet again. I told her it was kind of silly for me to make that bet because the best possible outcome for me was the bet was a tie.

“Well, I had to try!”

“Yeah, but you need to make those kinds of offers when there’s at least a chance I can win!”

The third period started and just a minute in Rob McClanahan scored for the US putting them up 3-2. Exactly three minutes later, Phil Verchota scored an insurance goal to put the US up 4-2.

“Looks like our bet is a tie again,” I said. “How about we bet on who will have the better medal?”

“20 crowns again,” she replied. “But it’ll be silver versus bronze, I’m sure. We both know the Soviets are going to win the gold. Nobody can beat them.”

“OK on the medals. As for the USSR, if anyone can figure out how to beat them, it’s Herb Brooks!”

“If you’re so sure, how about 20 crowns on that game also? Are you willing to risk it?”

“Sure! It’s a bet!”

The Friday night game between the US and the Soviets started just after 11:00pm Swedish time. Suzana and I once again were watching the game sitting on my bed. It wasn’t really a surprise when the Soviets scored the first goal halfway through the 1st period. I was elated five minutes later when Mark Pavelich fed Buzz Schneider, who scored to tie the game 1-1. Not to be outdone, the Russian team went back into the lead, scoring at the 17:34 mark of the first period.

Fortunately, Jim Craig, the US goalie, improved his play from that point on and was standing tall. His efforts paid off when Mark Johnson cut between the two Russians, grabbed the loose puck, and shot it past a diving Tretiak with only one second left in the period! The officials took some time to determine that the goal had come before the clock ran out, but in the end, the goal counted.

I was feeling confident in the way Jim Craig was playing in goal and boldly offered to double the bet. Suzana quickly agreed.

“Come on, you’re just giving your money away!” she laughed.

“It’s tied 2-2!” I protested.

“Sure, but Tretiak is the best goaltender in the world!” Suzana observed. “He’s only given up more than two goals once, and that was to Canada.”

I laughed when the second period started and Tretiak was pulled and replaced with Vladimir Myshkin. Suzana complained bitterly.

“What is Tikhonov thinking?!” she groused. “He can’t pull Tretiak!”

“Feeling less secure about your bet now?” I teased.

“No, just wondering how the Russian coach can be so stupid!”

The Soviets simply overpowered the US in the second period, scoring on a power play just over two minutes in and then out-shooting the US 18-2. I was pretty confident that Jim Craig was going to prevent the Russians from scoring again. Even with the lopsided play, he’d stood tall in goal. The problem would be scoring, even against Myshkin. And if the Soviets controlled play the way they did in the second period, scoring even one goal would be tough, let alone two.

When the second period ended, Suzana was confident once again.

“Want to double the bet again? 80 crowns?” she asked with a confident smirk.

“Making that bet when it was 2-2 was one thing, but when it’s 3-2 for the USSR? Nah, I’d have to get some kind of odds to double again. You do seem pretty confident now, despite being upset when they pulled Tretiak.”

“I am confident. That’s why I offered the double!”

“Yeah, but come on, that’s not a good bet for me.”

She smiled and nodded, “The Russians are going to win, I’m sure of it. I’m so sure of it, I’m willing to bet you 80 crowns against going to bed with you after the match!”

I was sure she was joking, but I’d play along. It was a real longshot anyway, but 80 crowns was only about $20, and worth the joke. I’d be a good sport and offer to pay up if the USSR won as I expected them to.

“That’s some bet!” I chuckled. “I’d be a complete idiot not to accept it! You’re on!”

The US went on the power play at 6:47 of the 3rd period on a Soviet high sticking penalty. Just as the power play was about to expire, Jack O’Callahan skated the puck down the ice but was knocked down by Valeri Vasiliev. Mark Johnson picked up the loose puck and scored on Myshkin to tie the game at 3-3.

“Well, it looks a little different now! Next goal probably wins it!”

“That was a lucky goal on a power play!” Suzana said. “The Russians are still controlling the game. There’s plenty of time left!”

Less than two minutes later, Mark Pavelich passed to Mike Eruzione, who was all alone in the high slot. Eruzione fired a shot at a screened Myshkin and the puck went in! The US was ahead 4-3 with ten minutes to go!

“Another lucky goal?” I smirked.

“Oh hell!” Suzana complained. “That’s not good, but the Russians can come back.”

The Soviet team launched into a furious attack, but Jim Craig turned away every shot. As the minutes ticked down, the crowd was getting louder and louder.

“I’d say that it doesn’t look good for you!” I smirked.

“There’s still time!”

I was surprised when Tikhonov didn’t pull his goalie with a minute to go. Even five-on-five the Soviets had the advantage, pressing the attack. With about ten seconds to go, the US team got control of the puck and cleared the zone. The crowd went wild and when the buzzer sounded to end the game, the US team poured onto the ice in celebration.

“Well Suzana, it looks like you owe me 40 crowns from the bet. If Sweden doesn’t win their game later this morning, I’ll win the medal bet as well!”

“What do you mean, 40 crowns?” Suzana asked, standing up and pulling off her sweater. “That wasn’t the bet.”

“I thought you were kidding! I thought it was a joke!”

“You accepted and I pay off my bets!” Suzana declared, starting to unbutton her blouse.

“Stop!” I insisted. “Talk to me! I thought it was a joke; that it wasn’t a real bet!”

“It was a bet. I’m going to pay up,” she said, shrugging off her blouse.

“Seriously,” I said nervously, “let’s talk before you do something you might regret!”

“I won’t regret it. You won fair and square,” she said, unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans.

“Are you sure? You want to do this over a bet?”

“Yes, I’m sure, but it’s not only the bet,” she said, pushing down her jeans.

“Suzana! Wait, please. Talk to me!”

She said nothing and unhooked her bra and shrugged it off. She then pushed down her panties and stood before me, naked.

“My God,” I gasped. “You’re beautiful!”

She was. She was curvy in all the right places, with large, round, firm breasts that drooped just slightly, nicely flared hips, a moderate patch of blonde pubic hair, a shapely butt and nice legs. Her breasts weren’t quite as big as Kellie’s, but very close.

“Just shut up and get your clothes off. It’s not like I haven’t seen you before!”

I stood up and unbuttoned my polo shirt and pulled it over my head, then I unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped them and pushed them and my underwear down and stepped out of them.

“I promise I’ll do it with you if you want, but please talk to me about this!”

“I want my first time to be with a nice guy,” she said softly.

“First time? You’re a virgin?”

“Yes. You know how I treat boys. Well, that’s because the boys are all jerks. I treated you that way at first because I thought you were just another guy. I was wrong. You were nice to me all the time. Then you confided in me. Even in the sauna, when you were naked, you were nice about it. My friends all think you’re nice. I talked to Sofia and Petra and they both said you were nice and Petra said that you totally shocked her with your last time with her. And she has a lot of experience.”

I chuckled, “Well, you did your research, I guess. If you’re sure about this, then go ahead and get into bed. Let me grab my rubbers.”

She lay on the bed, on her side with her head supported with her hand.

“You don’t need those. I went on «p-piller» when I turned thirteen. Mom wanted to make sure I didn’t get pregnant, not that I’d let any of the guys in my class even touch me!”

That didn’t surprise me, actually. Given Swedish guys’ reluctance to use condoms, any smart parent would put their daughter on birth control pills. I didn’t see much risk with Suzana.

“How much have you done?”

“Nothing, really. A few kisses last year on vacation in Spain with a Spanish guy, but that’s it.”

“Is this a one-time thing?”

“It depends if you’re as good as Sofia says!” she giggled.

“I’ll try not to disappoint,” I chuckled, getting into bed with her, mirroring her position.

I leaned forward and kissed her softly.

“It’s 2:30am,” I said. “We have four hours until we probably need to be up to avoid anyone else in the house. That should be just enough time!”

“Four hours?!” Suzana asked in surprise. “Are you crazy?”

“You want an amazing first time, I’ll give you one. We can do it four times for at least 20 minutes each if you can take it!”

“No way! My friends who have done it said it took two minutes or so.”

I chuckled and kissed her again softly. She parted her lips, and I gently touched my tongue to hers and then probed her mouth. Her hand went to my shoulder, and I placed mine on her waist. After a moment, I broke the kiss.

“You might be sore for a few days, but I can do it.”

“I want that!” she declared firmly, leaving no doubt that she did.

I kissed her again and our tongues tangled. I ran my hand over her firm butt, cupping her cheek and squeezing gently. Suzana squeezed my shoulder, and we kissed deeply. I broke the kiss and helped her turn to her back. I dipped my head down and licked her right nipple then her left, causing Suzana to sigh contentedly. I gently sucked her right nipple into my mouth and massaged her firm left breast with my hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.