Odd Jobs - Cover

Odd Jobs

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Sex Story: Two senior citizens find that sex is still fun at sixty plus

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

I'd finished hanging the picture for my neighbour Hazel, and was about to go back to my own flat when I noticed a pair of her panties lying on the spare bedroom floor. Knowing that Hazel was out shopping in town and wouldn't be back for some time, I picked them up and rubbed the soft, pale blue satin between my finger tips. Like any normal man, I reacted to the feel of the soft material and my cock started to stiffen as I imagined what the panties normally contained.

Hazel and I are neighbours in a small block of sheltered accommodation. We're both in our late sixties and have been friends ever since I'd moved there two years previously. Although Hazel was a good looking woman, I'd never thought of her as anything as a neighbour and a good friend. I'd do odd jobs around the flat for her and she'd do my washing and cook me the occasional meal as a form of repayment but that was as far as it went. As I stood there fingering the soft satin, my cock was getting even harder, harder than it had been for some time and I found myself having new, more intimate thoughts about Hazel.

Hazel was around five feet four with medium length blonde hair and, looking back on it, a nice body for her age. The feel of the soft satin and the thought of Hazel wearing the panties was beginning to have a profound effect on my manhood and my eyes were drawn to Hazel's bedroom door, the one room in the flat I'd never been in. Hardly believing what I was doing, I pushed the door open and peeked inside. This was my friend and I felt almost like a criminal, invading her privacy but something drew me inside. I looked at my watch, Hazel wouldn't be home for over an hour so I went into the room and looked around. The room wasn't what I'd have expected a sixty something woman's bedroom to be like. It was all pink and frothy and girlie like. A huge king sized bed took up most of the room, flanked by two bedside cabinets. It was what was on one of those cabinets that caught my attention though!!!

Beside a rather sexy bedside lamp was a vibrating dildo and my cock immediately sprang to full attention as I pictured Hazel lying on the bed using it. Again my libido over-ruled my head and I picked the dildo up and sat on the edge of the bed, fondling it gently. I must have touched a button on it somewhere, as it suddenly sprang into life, buzzing softly in my hand almost causing me to drop it. That was it for me and, putting the vibrator down on the bed, I freed my now fully erect cock from my pants and, with Hazel's panties wrapped around it, began a slow, sensuous wank, imaging the vibrator sliding in and out of her pussy. I was completely lost in my horny day dream and was just about to blow my load when I heard the front door open. I hurriedly stuffed my rampant cock back into my pants, stuffed the vibrator under the pillow and rolled off the bed. Then the bedroom door opened and Hazel was standing there looking at me, a puzzled look on her face.

I just stood there, my face red with embarrassment not knowing what to say. Suddenly I became aware of a low buzzing sound and I realised I hadn't turned the vibrator off and the buzzing was the sound of it under the pillow. I knew that if I could hear it, then so could Hazel and just stood there wondering what her reaction was going to be. Hazel looked at the pillow then back at me. At that moment I wished the floor would open up and swallow me as she walked past me and lifted the pillow. Without a word, she grabbed the dildo and turned it off then turned and smiled at me. I saw her eyes focus on a spot behind me and realised that her panties were still lying on the bed. I was about to make some lame excuse, when Hazel smiled at me. "It looks like you've been having fun at my expense Mike," she said, obviously a lot calmer than I was. I'd been caught red handed and didn't know what to say but Hazel just smiled again. "Oh don't feel embarrassed Mike, its nice that a man still find me attractive at my age and wants to play with my undies." I was a more than a little shocked that she hadn't hit the roof and she didn't seem to mind me wanking off into her panties. But then I got the shock of my life!!!!

"Were you imagining what I'd look like wearing them Mike?" she asked." I knew it was no good lying so I nodded. "Yes," I said, blushing even more. I saw her smile again. "Well you're not the the only one with an imagination you know," she said, "and I've seen plenty of your underwear." It suddenly dawned on me that she was right, my boxers were always amongst my washing but I'd never given it a second thought. Then I got another shock as she looked down at the obvious swelling in my slacks. "It looks like I might have been under-estimating you Mike," she said as she began to unbutton her blouse. "Why don't you show me by how much." she said as she slipped the blouse off her shoulders. Of course it was no brainer and I almost fell over in my haste to strip off as Hazel removed her skirt. She stood and watched as I uncovered my fully erect cock. "Oooh yes," she giggled, "much bigger than I'd imagined." The situation seemed unreal, me standing there, my cock jutting out from my groin and my neighbour in just her bra and panties. "Why don't we go to bed, Mike," she said in a low sexy voice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.