I Dreamed
Chapter 7: Epilogue

Copyright© 2015 by DFWBeast

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Epilogue - A dark romance that has the feel good aspects of a romance but is wrapped up in the pain, anger, and turmoil of two people fighting to rebuild their lives. This story deals with date rape and contains one scene that's not overly graphic, but some might be offended. That chapter is clearly marked.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

So different now from what it seemed

Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.

– I Dreamed a Dream, Les Misérables


Summer 2015 – Somewhere in the Caribbean

The redheaded, forty year-old lay on her stomach basking in the Caribbean sun. The smell of coconut suntan lotion wafted off of her as small beads of sweat slowly dripped down her sides. The sounds of the harbor filled the air as Bree floated in her dream-like state.

She stretched and smiled to herself as she softly groaned. Finally, she thought, I finally made it here. Sighing deeply, she sank back into the lounge chair as she continued to sunbathe on their cabin's balcony.

The last ten years had been both good and bad. Shannon had grown from a cheerful little bundle of curls into a beautiful, fifteen-year-old drama queen, typical for that age. Who am I kidding? Bree chuckled to herself, she's still a great kid and the fact she calls me 'Mom' is more than I'd ever hoped for.

Her marriage, like most, had its ups and downs. The beginning years were full of passion and joy as the three of them were woven into a family. Then the scandal at GBES turned their lives upside down. It'd been devastating to Zach. He had to watch those he cared about be torn apart as loyalties had been tested and broken. He'd spent countless extra hours working overtime with the remaining management, trying to stabilize the company.

She grimaced as she remembered the resentment she'd felt about the amount of overtime Zach put in during that time. Financially it had worked out well for them. Zach was now the VP of Engineering at the renamed Grymm Engineering Solutions, GES. His benefits package and increase in salary plus her promotion to Head Floor Nurse at the hospital had allowed them to take this tenth anniversary cruise.

They'd survived that crisis and to those looking from the outside, their marriage appeared to get even stronger. Appearances can be deceiving sometimes. This cruise was supposed to help them strengthen their marriage.

So why do this? She thought absently to herself. Is the thrill worth the risk? Does my life really need this little boost of excitement? Is it because I just turned forty or was it something else?

Perhaps revenge? Yes, I need to get even for that raven-haired bitch!

They'd recently befriended David and Sarah Jennings. While the families became close, there was always an unseen barrier between her and Sarah, especially when they revealed some of their past. Zach now had a hot brunette working with him, under him, for him ... every day.

Yes, revenge.

A soft knocking brought her out of her dark thoughts. She felt her body start to tingle with anticipation and with a deep, sultry voice she replied.

"Come in."

She heard the cabin door open and a man called out in a heavy Spanish accent.

"Senorita Morgan?"

"Yes?" she called out, giggling nervously.

"Ship's steward. You had a complaint about room service?"

"Out here on the balcony, Ricardo."

He stepped out onto the balcony and gazed at the beautiful middle-aged woman stretched out before him.

"Ah, I see the senorita is ... umm ... resting. And how can I best serve you?"

"I believe I need help putting on some more suntan lotion. Would you be a dear and help me?"

"Si, senorita. I'm here to make your time on this ship most enjoyable."

"Well, you seem somewhat overdressed for that." She giggled. "But if you would be willing to do my front perhaps we could work something out."

"And where is your husband? Where is the one who should be here taking care of his beautiful wife?"

She snorted.

"He went on some on-shore, sight-seeing excursion. He'll be gone all afternoon."

"Stupid man," he said softly as he quickly removed his clothing.

Gently he began to work the suntan oil into the warm skin on her back. Bree groaned in pleasure at his touch. He noticed her freckles covered her shoulders but began to lessen as they ran down her back. He continued to massage the oil into her soft skin as he untied the string of her bikini top. Soon he traced the freckles down her lower back until they disappeared beneath her bikini bottoms.

Gingerly, he placed both thumbs on either side of her hips and hooked them underneath the silky, swimsuit material. She lifted her hips and allowed him to peel the bottoms off of her, revealing her pale white skin. He discarded the unwanted clothing as he peered at her beauty. His heavy breathing signaled his desire as he slowly caressed her exquisite rear end. He took extra care to make sure every crevice of white skin was coated with oil.

"Mustn't let this get sunburned," he chuckled. "It would be difficult to explain to Mr. Morgan, would it not?"

Bree groaned and rolled over exposing herself to his lustful gaze.

"I believe you missed a spot," she said huskily. Her rising passion reminded him of a lioness about to pounce, and the want in her voice caused him to hesitate.

"Is Mrs. Morgan sure, we are now at the point of no return?"

"Oh yes," she cooed. "I need to get even. The bastard had an affair with a woman who works for him. She's some kind of hot shot designer with long, black hair down to her ass."

"So this is for revenge?" he asked warily.

She peered into his eyes and nodded.

"Are you okay with that?" she whispered seductively.

His eyes widened as a smile spread across his face.

"Si, I can live with that. Oh yes, I can most definitely live with that!"

"Good, then come here and help me to get even."

Ricardo soon felt the taste of her passionate kisses as their tongues began to battle, both seeking the warmth inside the other's mouth. He felt her tremble with anticipation as he began leaving a trail of soft kisses down her neck that ended at her breasts.

Slowly, he began massaging and worshiping each porcelain globe and the small strawberry, sitting proudly atop each one. Her breasts were smallish but still very firm and extremely sensitive.

Bree moaned with pleasure as the excitement from her illicit coupling began to mix with Ricardo's expert kisses and touches. It was as if he knew exactly where and how to kiss and stroke her. When she felt his hand slide down her still taut stomach and cup her now sopping mound, she knew he was playing her like an instrument.

His fingers began to explore her as he continued to suckle at her breast. Her body told him everything he needed to know, where to touch, how hard to press, and how fast to begin rubbing. Soon he could feel her tensing as her climax was nearing. To his pleasure and her obvious disappointment, he removed his hand.

Bree let out a slow moan.

"You bastard," she moaned.

Ricardo chuckled and then began to trail gentle kisses from the small valley between her breasts, down her long body until he reached the Valley of El Dorado. With an evil smile he began searching for gold as she wrapped her legs around his head.

Bree moaned loudly and arched her back even more as she lost herself in the exquisite throws of passion. His oral attack was relentless as she quickly found herself barreling towards her release. The end was intense when it came and Bree left little doubt to those passengers on their side of the ship that she'd reached her orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.