I Dreamed
Chapter 3: The Tigers Come at Night

Copyright© 2015 by DFWBeast

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Tigers Come at Night - A dark romance that has the feel good aspects of a romance but is wrapped up in the pain, anger, and turmoil of two people fighting to rebuild their lives. This story deals with date rape and contains one scene that's not overly graphic, but some might be offended. That chapter is clearly marked.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

But the tigers come at night

With their voices soft as thunder

As they tear your hope apart

And they turn your dream to shame

– I Dreamed a Dream, Les Misérables


A week and a half later, Zach found himself sitting in O'Malley's again. This time he was the one waiting to meet someone.

He'd received a request from a local private investigator, Matt Wylde. Wylde had said he was working a case and needed to ask him a few questions. He'd offered to buy him dinner and a few drinks to pay him for his time. He'd also said it was urgent they meet because it involved the safety of others. Zach felt the hair on the back of his neck stand as he warily scanned the bar.

When he saw the man walk into the bar, Zach knew his suspicions were correct. Ty looked leaner and was sporting several new tattoos. He strolled over and sat down at the table.

"Zeek," he said with a sly grin. "Long time no see."

Zach flinched at Ty's thick Boston accent.

"Not long enough."

"Ouch, that almost hurt."

"I doubt it."

"Damn man, why so hostile?"

"You slept with my fiancée, got her pregnant, and then beat the hell out of her till she lost her baby. So no, I can't understand why I wouldn't want to see you."

"Same old Zeek, gets right to the point. Whateva, we can do it your way.

"First off, I didn't sleep your fiancée. You and I weren't real close in college, but I stayed away from her while you two were still a couple. But that night she showed up at the party with no ring and telling everybody she was free and unattached. Come on, Zach, if wasn't me it would've of been one of a dozen other guys. Hell, you know how wicked hot she was."

"So then why did you have to drug her?"

"Drug her? Is that would she told you?" Ty sneered in disgust. "Damn, she sold you a whole load of shit didn't she?"

"She said you drugged her and let a couple of your frat brothers rape her!"

"She—" Ty choked and his face turned bright red. "That fucking bitch! Listen, if I'd have done those things then I'd hate me too! Yeah, there were drugs and alcohol but she wasn't raped like she's selling. She was acting like such a damn slut that night that she let those two join in!"

"She would've never done that," Zach said coldly.

Ty snorted and smirked.

"She may not have done those things with you, but that night she was acting like a stupid freshman at her first frat party. She was partying hard and showing the world what a real woman she was!

"Let me give you a little heads up on my little slampig of an ex-wife. She was so intent on living life to the fullest, her words not mine, that she did things you'd only find on a porn site!"

"Like I'm going to believe that bullshit," Zach sneered.

Ty smiled evilly at him.

"Thought you'd say that," he sneered back at Zach and tossed a DVD across the table.

"For your porn collection. After you're done watching it, you tell me how pure that slut is!

"And as for that beating, it was once and the bitch had it coming. I'd just had a little scare with some little slampig I had on the side. I'd gone to a clinic to get checked out and got a nasty surprise. Doctor's report said I've been sterile since childhood, seems I had a bad case of the mumps as a kid. So yeah, I lost it and paid for it with two-and-a- half years of my life!

"And, Zeek? If you're keeping score that means the one she aborted in college wasn't mine either. It must've been yours. OUCH! Bree Olsen scores again!"

Zach felt light headed. The possibility of Bree's aborted child having been his, made his heart race and tore at his soul.

"What do you want, Ty?" he finally stammered.

"Oh that's simple," he said calmly. "I need to know where the bitch went."

"I don't know and I wouldn't tell you even if I did," Zach growled, regaining his composure. "Because I honestly hope I never see either one of you ever again."

"Feelings mutual," Ty retorted. "However, you could be lying. I hope you aren't that retahdid, since I heard you two were getting real close a couple of weeks ago.

"So you see, Zeek, even if you don't know where she is, you're in a better position than I am to find her. The whore's family won't even talk to me, so I need you to find out for me."

Zach looked at him in astonishment.

"You've got to be joking. Why would I do that?"

Ty's smile turned dark and cruel. His voice changed from arrogant to a menacing growl and Zach saw a wild look in his eyes.

"Because playtime is over, asshole. You've got a beautiful little girl, a wicked hot mom, and a sister that looks like she'll be dropping a half-breed brat into this world within the next few months. There's three reasons right there!"

Zach thought about his little sister. She and Hector had gotten married a year ago and now helped his mother run the diner.

"You son-of-a-bitch, are you threatening my family?"

Ty's laugh made Zach's skin crawl.

"Damn, you can be taught! Sorry it has to go this way, but it was that orange-haired whore who dragged you into this. I'm actually doing you a favor.

"When she had one of her little slut girlfriends clean out my safe, she took something that didn't belong to me. The people I was holding it for want their money back, and they aren't the kind you fuck around with.

"All it would take is one call from me to let these people know you're the next link in finding their money and they'd be here in a heartbeat. That would be bad for you and your family. At least with me you know I'll go away after I get my information because I don't give a shit about you. But with those people ... let's just say they don't like loose ends."

"So, why don't you just call them?"

"I do that and I might look like a loose end."

Zach thought for a minute.

"Your family's rich, why don't you ask them for the money?"

Ty grimaced.

"Right now I'm on a short leash with the family. Asking them for 700k would put them over the edge."

"Seven hundred thousand?" Zach exclaimed.

"Yeah, we aren't talking chump change. So what's it going to be, your family or the slut that screwed you over?"

Zach silently glared at him before Ty smirked.

"As you can guess, we're under a time crunch. I'll give you till the end of the weekend to get me her hiding place. After Sunday, I turn it over to my associates and make sure I cover my own ass.

"Oh and, Zeek? I shouldn't have to say this," he sneered, "but just so we're clear. I better not sniff a d-tech. You hear me, asshole? No cops. I smell the Boys and I make the call that ruins your life."


The last 24 hours had been stressful. He'd met with his family after he'd left O'Malley's that night. An hour of talking had produced a lot of yelling and tears, but little else. They'd gone home leaving Zach and Shannon alone.

It'd taken longer than normal for Shannon to go to sleep. His usually happy little girl was whining and crying. It was obvious she could tell things weren't right. Zach sat on his couch and began contemplating his options after she'd finally fallen asleep. Frustrated, he decided to view the DVD Ty had given him.

He questioned his decision almost immediately.

The DVD began with Bree doing a sizzling striptease in front of the camera. Zach felt his desire and anger churning inside. His intense need for her was tainted by the rage from her betrayal. The memories of their past began to flood his mind. Images of the girl he'd loved washed over him and reminded him of his loss.

As she gracefully gyrated, he felt his body respond, betraying him. His desire for her turned painful when he watched her sit on a chair facing the camera and pull out a vibrator. Mesmerized, he watched her lose herself in the moment. He thought back to the way she felt, tasted, and sounded when she was still his. Her cries as she climaxed stabbed at his heart. Each one was an excruciating reminder of what had been stolen from him.

If Bree's solo act had reopened the wounds in his heart, then the following scenes seared those wounds back shut. The first was one of Bree and Ty as they wildly attempted to break their bed. When he took her from behind, Zach cringed. She'd denied all of his attempts at anal sex but it looked like she was giving it to Ty freely.

Next was a scene where Bree was tied to the bed as Ty teased and then took her roughly. Zach felt like a voyeur while he watched Bree engage in a world he'd only fantasized about.

The final scene destroyed any last delusions Zach had about his ex-fiancée. It showed Bree and Ty with two other men. He recognized them as Derek and Reggie, two of Ty's fraternity brothers from State.

Derek was a short, stocky blond with muscles on top of muscles. Zach remembered him as being only slightly less obnoxious than Ty back in school.

Reggie was a thin black guy who came from a very rich, Middle Eastern family. He'd been sent to the U.S. to attend college. It appeared he was still milking his Student Visa for all it was worth.

Zach watched in disbelief as Bree gave herself to each man. She was obviously high or intoxicated but was a very willing participant to the gangbang. Once they'd each had their turn, she then took all of them on at the same time. The images left Zach nauseous. He realized the girl he'd once loved was gone. All that remained was the woman on the DVD.

His fury grew as he realized he was being played by both Ty and Bree. He was even more incensed that he still had such strong feelings for her.

The next evening he'd met with the Olsens.

The confrontation had been ugly. It'd gotten so bad that Bree's sister, Donna, had barely uttered a word. That was a minor miracle since Donna was always Bree's champion.

Zach replayed the last part of the conversation.

"We're sorry, Zach, but we won't tell you where she's gone," Gerald Olsen had said sternly.

"That's great," he snapped. "She ruins my life by leaving, then comes back and dumps her problems back on me. Now it's my family that could be ruined and you won't help? Is that what you're telling me?"

"We're so sorry you and your family got dragged into this," Priscilla said, crying. "But she's our daughter..."

"And that means what?" Zach exploded. "That my daughter should be in danger so yours won't have to be? Try selling that hypocritical bullshit somewhere else. Maybe someday you'll be able to justify to yourselves why my family should have to suffer because of that bitch's actions!"

He'd stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him. As he'd struggled with his rage, he'd barely heard Mr. Olsen ask him to give them a couple of days to talk about it.

Zach had considered leaving them a copy of Bree's DVD and making sure they knew all about her abortion and the questionable fathers of both pregnancies, but decided against it. He didn't care if it hurt Bree, but it would've destroyed Priscilla. He was angry with the Olsens but he wasn't going to be cruel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.