Ann of the Jungle - Cover

Ann of the Jungle

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ann was sharp enough to take advantage of all the perks granted for her presumed loyalty to the "Climate Changing" crowd at the University. She kept her skepticism well hidden in order to have great fun exploring the deep reaches of the secret world of the Amazon with all expenses paid by a generous grant. Now the fun begins and she regrets not going with her parents on the River Cruise on the Danube.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Violence  

I have to admit the session at the waterfall was an experience I would never forget. Tootoo had a proud and satisfied smile on his face for several days afterward. I didn't want to burst his bubble and tell him that both of the unknown tribe members who sampled my drenched vagina after he was finished doing his husbandly duties were much better and they both managed to hit my special spot right where it needed to make me shout out my appreciation.

It was a bit of a surprise when the village head man came into our shack and Tootoo told me I had to be punished for giving up my pussy to two tribe members who were already married to other females. I thought it had to be some kind of joke but when he held me face down on the blankets I realized I was going to get it good with the club that the village elder carried with him at all times as a symbol of his authority. The first full swing blow from the club chased away any thoughts of this being a pleasant experience because the heavy wood whacked my cheeks pretty hard and there were marks back there for almost a full week.

I certainly didn't think it was at all fair because I was a newcomer and was not sure of the rules and regulations for females as yet. It seemed to me that the husbands were the ones who should be getting punished for taking advantage of me in my giddy state after Tootoo finished with me. I didn't know their names but their cocks made a lasting impression. Poor Tootoo looked crestfallen and apologetic and I guess he was thinking maybe he didn't do such a good job sticking it to me after all.

When the head man left, I was sobbing and feeling pretty sorry for myself but Tootoo came over and put some of the oil we used for cooking on my backside and it felt a lot better. He sucked my nipples which did a lot to put me back in a better mood and I guess things were not as bad after all. The two wives with the errant husbands came in and I had to pull my animal skin loin cloth to the side so they could witness my shame and punishment. It was really humiliating when they both spat on my rump and whacked me for good measure. In a way it was funny but I was not amused in the least. I was surprised when the two husbands came in and sat down and Tootoo gave them horns of his special brewed nut and berry mixture that had a real kick to it. I sat in the corner with the two wives and they would sometimes reach out and twist my nipples to let me know I was not completely forgiven as yet.

We wives were not allowed to drink the potent brew but Tootoo and the other two mahogany skinned tribe members were all slapping each other on the back and I knew that this was the sign some sort of deal had been struck. The two husbands came over and told their wives,

"Get on the blankets and put your backsides up for Mister Tootoo. He wants to put his little dick in your backsides and ride you both until he is exhausted. Be proud of your husbands because we are given the tight channel of the pale skinned outsider to pound with our strength and powerful thrusts."

The girls looked a bit flustered and out of sorts but secretly I felt they both deserved it because of their unforgiving attitude. I watched my Tootoo stretched the first one's tiny anus with his pencil dick and ride her backside like she was a stubborn mule with no sense. The other one just pulled off her loin cloth and waited for her turn. I think the second one was sort of looking forward to it because she was already letting her fingers get busy between her legs to warm up. My attention was diverted when the two husbands grabbed my arms and legs and swung me over the pile of animal skins we used to block off the chilled morning air when it came in under the sides of the shack. I was not too happy about it but I figured I had a good excuse to tell the village head man if they wanted to dish out any more discipline for me distracting the village wives' husbands into seeking some strange white pussy from faraway places. The older guy was interested in working my mouth and I wondered where he had acquired that taste since it was not exactly something the isolated tribe members were into doing.

I didn't mind too much because he had rubbed his thing with the root of the plant that gave humans wild and exciting dreams and I was no exception. After a few minutes of sucking, the whole inside of the shack seemed to collapse in upon itself and even though I was getting it at both ends, I could watch and enjoy the scene of my Tootoo humping those bitches backsides with spirited delight. I hoped he was making them feel it right down to their toes because their husbands were making me take it hard and rough without any mercy. I was not complaining just commenting on their style which I found personally appealing without blatantly revealing my kinky desires.

The men using me right in front of Tootoo, who was so engrossed in his own depraved business that he never even threw a glance at me being pounded right in the middle of our own little home, started to hit me all over with their open palms and the noise of my flesh being tormented made the wives laugh with heart-felt happiness. I could see they reveled in any discomfort their men were able to dish out to me and I hoped Tootoo would not treat them gently when he started in on their little slits with his enthusiastic cock.

Later after they had left, Tootoo seemed a bit ashamed of his conduct but I could understand his desire to taste the forbidden fruits of the young women even if getting into their pussies depended on lending me out to their husbands for a session of fun and games. I even let him mount me from the rear and pretended his little cock was driving me crazy as it probed shallowly into my tight little brown eye. It seemed to restore his self-confidence and we settled down to a peaceful sleep with me wondering if the other two couples would be visiting again because in all honesty the other two husband's cocks were a lot more impressive than poor Tootoo's little tool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.