Ann of the Jungle - Cover

Ann of the Jungle

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ann was sharp enough to take advantage of all the perks granted for her presumed loyalty to the "Climate Changing" crowd at the University. She kept her skepticism well hidden in order to have great fun exploring the deep reaches of the secret world of the Amazon with all expenses paid by a generous grant. Now the fun begins and she regrets not going with her parents on the River Cruise on the Danube.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Violence  

I have to admit that being carried upside down through a rain forest with male organs swinging to and fro all around me was an experience that I am certain I will always remember with great clarity. The sounds of the men grunting in a sort of cadence and the noises of the wild animals around us filled me with apprehension about my future and I wondered what tortures I would have to withstand to have any chance at survival.

It was obvious that they had stripped the chopper of anything that struck them as being interesting or of value. The fire had burned almost everything but a lot of items had fallen to the ground just like me. I noticed they also had the guns and the maps from the pilot seat and the flask of whiskey one of the researchers had secreted under his seat all of which had fallen out. We paused momentarily on the narrow trail and my pole was dropped to the ground along with me attached and I convinced them to allow me to do my business in the bushes. I hoped they didn't peek at me when I dropped my panties down but there was nothing I could do about it if they took advantage of me in that way. In fact, I could easily see I was virtually a captive slave with no other option but to follow their orders and keep my mouth shut to stay alive.

When they picked me up with the pole, a couple of them started to rub the mud into my skin from head to toe and I struggled to get away from their demanding fingers. Soon I was browner than them and only my blue eyes and blonde hair gave me away as being not of their tribe. As the only female in the group of about twenty I felt hopelessly outnumbered but it seemed logical that females would not ordinarily accompany the men when they were out hunting for searching for invading humans.

One of the small men kept feeling my buttocks with his fingers and the others were laughing at him. I was a little worried because I wasn't certain if he was interested in the softness of my flesh for his carnal desires or if he was checking on my "tenderness" for a later feast with me as the main course and not the dessert.

We made a tricky crossing over a rather wide gorge with a swaying rope walkway underneath and I was ecstatic that my view was up to the sky and not down to the rocks and raging water far below.

The "village" which was probably an exaggeration since it was merely a cluster of thatched huts on stilts and some resting places under the overhang of a rock bluff that looked like it was ready to crush everyone with the next strong rain storm was filled with an assortment of little brown people that were more similar to me now that I was smeared from head to toe with the brown mud from the riverbank. Some of the females took great delight in spreading my buttocks just to point out I had the terrible "white" paleness on my hidden back door where they had not pushed the mud up to my puckered star. It made me a little pissed off because that was the sort of thing I had preferred to keep to myself even in this terrible situation.

A horrible looking old woman with practically no teeth in her mouth and sporting a pair of withered bags on her chest which must have once been proud breasts pissed on my still bound foot just to show the others that my whole body was cursed with the "white" sickness that must have been a punishment for bad behavior of the entire outside world. For the very first time in my life I felt ashamed of the color of my skin and I wished I was as brown as they were because I knew instinctively that "fitting in" was the key to survival in this isolated wilderness.

There seemed to be some sort of argument between the really short guy who liked tickling my bottom and two of the nastier looking older hunters who carried the only guns in view. I figured it was about me but I wasn't understanding the gist of it and that was probably fortunate for me because the little guy was trying his best to convince them that adding me to the stew pot was not the best way of disposing of me for maximum return on their effort of carrying me all the way from the crash site to the village. Apparently, he had lost his young wife and was in need of a replacement and the only young girls were already hooked up with experienced hunters who seemed to be sporting multiple wives and little bands of naked children in each crowded hut.

My savior was called "Tootoo" and when the older hunters said his name it was with scorn rather than with respect. He was a tough little guy and the more they pressured him the more he stood his ground. Of course, I had no idea he was bargaining for my duties to replace his wife and tend to his little hut that was more a shack than a hut since it was under the rock overhang and had no foundation other than the solid rock of the bluff.

They stood me up in the center of their circle and I sort of towered over the men which made me stoop over a bit so I was not so tall in comparison. After some heated discussion, Tootoo left the circle and returned with two stacks of animal skins and some crafted matting made from water reeds placing them in the center of the circle and pulling me close to his side with a little halter rope that left me no doubt he was claiming me like I had just been auctioned off in a transaction that did not require my permission at all.

The two ugly customers gave me a look that sent a shiver up my tailbone and went off to their huts with the stacks of goodies traded by Tootoo for my spousal duties.

I noticed that the sly Tootoo had hidden the flask of booze under his loin cloth dangerously close to his male equipment. It was the sort of thing that under normal circumstances would have me giggling with amusement but in this case covered from head to foot in mud, naked except for my ridiculous panties and with wrists and ankles still smarting from hanging on a pole for countless kilometers watching all those packages of male organs swinging free as the breeze and listening to their excited chatter that reminded me of small children with a new toy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.