An Awkward Situation
Epilogue

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Mind Control Sex Story: Epilogue - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

Ernesto Batista stood on his balcony and drew back on the joint he was smoking. It felt very good. Then he exhaled, expelling the smoke into the morning sky. Before him lay his turf and he smiled. He was the King of Miami. Grinning he tossed the roach away, and picked up a beer.

A year had passed since that day when the world went crazy. Ernesto had been in lock up at the sheriff's department for a minor misunderstanding. He had hit someone who had gotten in his way. The idiot had refused to stay down, so Ernesto had hit him again. Then he hit the dude's slut. She went down easy, so he fucked her. Unfortunately, the cops showed up while he had his dick in her ass. He was hauled in and charged.

Of course, it was no biggie. At least that was what Ernesto had thought as he sat waiting to be arraigned. His people would deal with the asshole and his girlfriend. By tomorrow there would be no witnesses and he would walk. It wasn't the first time Ernesto had been in trouble.

Then it happened. With him in holding were half a dozen losers. Most were there for driving under the influence. Ernesto didn't give a shit about them, at least not until they started to go freaky. Then he started to care.

He remembered it well. First he had gotten this splitting headache for no fucking reason whatsoever. It lasted for a few minutes and then it was gone. The headache had floored him, causing him to feel like puking up his guts. Whacked, Ernesto had picked himself up. Instinctively he turned to the guy nearest him, in hopes of bumming a cigarette. Smoking helped him cope. To Ernesto's horror the guy started muttering something that was totally fucked up. It had sounded like the guy had said, "Must fuck, must have sex, must cum!"

The guy was a fucking faggot! Instinctively Ernesto ploughed him in the face. The guy dropped like a ton of bricks. Ernesto stood over him and spat on him, cursing him in Spanish as he stood there.

That's when Ernesto heard the other guys saying the same fucking thing. Not only were they chanting the words over and over again, they were stripping of their clothing and doing it. Ernesto freaked and almost shit himself. In his panic he called for a guard and when the guard arrived Ernesto had ordered him to let him out before those loco faggots gang raped him.

That was when Ernesto found out that everyone was chanting the same thing over and over again, and he found out that everyone was fucking. He also found out that when he told somebody something, they did it.

Just like the guard who had released him. The cop hadn't bothered securing his weapon before coming into holding. Instead he had just rushed to answer Ernesto's orders. He had even said 'Yes Master' when Ernesto told him to open the cell and let him out. Thinking the ass was as stupid as the faggot he'd dropped, Ernesto asked him for his gun. The idiot just gave it to him. Ernesto popped him one between the eyes and then marvelled that nobody took any notice.

That had put a smile on Ernesto's face. For the next half hour Ernesto walked around the police station popping anyone wearing a badge. If the cop was female, he fucked her first before popping her. Then he took a cop car and drove home.

Of course, the outside had been as fucked up as the inside. People everywhere were naked and they all were having sex, regardless of age or gender. It was a totally freaking thing to see and it made Ernesto horny.

At home he'd found his mother and sister getting it on. That really blew his mind. While his mother wasn't a hottie any more, seeing her go down on his little sister's virginal cunt made his boner throb, so he shucked his pants and fucked her, filling her pussy with his seed. When he was done with her, he popped his sister's cherry. It had been the start to the best year in his life.

Ernesto to another swig of beer, and then remembered some more.

It hadn't lasted. The day of chaos had slipped away while Ernesto had busied himself partying with his mother, sister, and a hot little number who worked as a hooker outside their building. One minute everyone was fucking their brains out, and in the next they had started to get dressed. That had pissed Ernesto off for a minute or two because he was having fun. Then he found out that although people were acting sort of normal they weren't. They were like robots waiting for orders.

So Ernesto gave them orders and before he knew it, he was the King of Miami. Everyone obeyed him. Everyone submitted.

A baby cried in the distance, one of his many gets. A smirk appeared on his lips.

Ernesto had fucked every hot number in Miami. In the past year, if she was cute, she got fucked, and if she got fucked, the slut got pregnant. He was fathering a kingdom.

Yep, life was great, or it was most of the time anyway. The only time it was bad was when the headaches started. Then Ernesto felt like puking. But they never lasted long and lately, there had been fewer and fewer instances.

Ernesto stretched. Enough reminiscing he told himself. He had been king for a year and his people were going to throw him a party. It was going to be a hell of a party. Every virgin from the north to the south of Miami had been tracked down by his minions. Every teenage girl who had not taken a cock in her tight little slit on the Day of Chaos was going to be offered up to him. He would take them all and fill them with his baby making cum.

But that was tonight and tonight was a long time away. He needed pussy now or maybe a nice virgin ass.

He looked into his home. His mother was nursing his daughter and most of his harem was sleeping where they had fallen the night before. All were naked and well fucked. He needed someone fresh.

That's when the Yuma appeared below him on the street.

The first thing he noticed was the car. It was one of those really hot foreign cars. A Ferrari convertible and it was a fiery red in colour. Then he noticed the Yuma. She was wearing a strapless white dress. Ernesto liked white. It was so virginal.

The car had come to a halt outside of his palace. For a minute or two, Ernesto watch with interest as the Yuma tried to restart it. The engine cranked but nothing happened. Ernest chuckled as the Yuma got out of the vehicle. He watched as she paced back and forth in her high heels, wiggling her tight ass, and cursing at the ride. Ernesto chuckled some more. A girl like that shouldn't use language like that; he would have to go down there and teach her to be polite.

Ernesto walked into his house and strode past the naked women who lay on the floor, oblivious to their lord and master. He walked out of the house and hurried down a flight of stairs. He went as he was, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, taking nothing with him, not even a pistol. After all, this was his kingdom and he was absolute in his power and control.

When the girl saw him crossing the street towards him, she called out to him, asking him if he knew anything about cars. Ernesto looked at her and just smiled. The bitch didn't even know when she was in danger.

Ernest came to a halt in front of her. His eyes leered hungrily at her hot, full body. He loved her long dark hair, her massive set of tits, and her round, hard ass. Ernest slapped her down with his fist as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Get up!" Ernesto ordered the girl, "and bend over the front of your car."

The girl obeyed him. By now, she was under his control and she was his to command. Quickly she stood up, ignoring the blood that trickled from her lip. Obediently she walked over to the car and bent over, pressing her bosom against the hot hood of the sports car. She did it without a complaint.

Ernest followed her and watched as she moved into his preferred position. Then, when she was settled, he reached out and pushed up the hem of her dress. Forcefully, he pushed it up until her white Yuma ass shone in the light of the new day.

God what a perfect ass Ernesto thought to himself, licking his lips in anticipation of the pleasure that he was going to experience. The bitch wasn't even wearing panties. Ernesto could see her tight little rose bud of a bung hole winking up at him and the soft, plump flesh of her shaven crotch. Ernesto was going to have some fun.

"So Yuma," Ernesto said to the woman, pulling his cock out of his pants as he spoke. "I am Ernesto and I am your Master. I'm going to fuck your tight little butthole with my massive cock, and then I'm going to shove my dirty dick into your pussy. That way, when I blow my seed into your womb, we will be guaranteed to get a nice dark skinned nené!"

Then Ernesto stopped. Suddenly, he felt a pain in his head again. God it hurt. Instinctively he put his hand to his head. Ernesto felt something wet. He looked at his fingers. Blood!

Ernesto dropped to the ground dead.

A half hour later and four time zones away, Charles hung up the phone.

"Who was it?" Connie asked in a low voice.

"Sorry," Charles replied automatically, gazing over to his friend and lover. She was dressed in a pair of white panties and a cut off sleeveless t-shirt that left her small swelling belly exposed.

"Did the phone wake you?" Charles asked affectionately.

"No," answered Connie with a smile, "I was up watching Melissa nurse Tessa."

"Ah!" Charles nodded knowingly, "my mother is up as well. She's nursing Ryan at the moment."

Connie did not reply. She smiled lovingly at Charles and then silently she walked over to him. Charles wrapped his arms about her, as she leaned into him, so that she could lean up and kiss him. Her lips were warm and sensual, and Charles returned the kiss with one of his own. They stayed like that for a moment or two before parting once again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.