An Awkward Situation
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

Charles returned early the next day. To his surprise he found Connie and Melissa sitting at the breakfast table eating a hearty breakfast and smiling at each other. Their eyes were twinkling with affection.

"Hello!" Charles said upon seeing them.

Both girls looked at him. Melissa dressed only in her bra and panties replied first.

"Good morning big bro," Melissa replied, giving Charles a great big smile.

Connie on the other hand was not wearing her sexy bra and panties. Instead, she was wearing one of Melissa's t-shirts, which hung on her like a night gown.

"Good morning," answered Connie, returning Charles' smile with one of her own.

"Looks like you guys were ravenous," Charles said as he joined them at the table.

"We were," replied Melissa innocently, while Connie blushed in response, "so Mom made us a great big breakfast. If you're hungry, I can get her to make you breakfast as well."

"No, I'm fine sis," Charles said casually to his sister. "I've already eaten."

"Okay," Melissa replied, and then she gazed over to Connie. "I'm done so I was thinking I'd like to take a shower. Would you like to join me, Connie?"

Connie blushed and looked away for a moment. Then she glanced back at Charles. Charles just kept on smiling at her.

"Umm..." Connie murmured thoughtfully, glancing back at Melissa, who was still waiting for Connie's reply.

"Connie thinks it's a great idea, sis," Charles stated, speaking for Connie, "but she's a little shy, especially when she's around me, so you have to go easy on her. Why don't you wait for her upstairs and I'll send her up when we're done talking."

"Okay," Melissa said, rising up from her seat. Then she bent towards Connie and kissed her. The kiss lingered for a moment, and then Melissa stood up.

"You really shouldn't be embarrassed sweetie," murmured Melissa, flashing a sultry look at Connie. "Charles is a big boy and he knows what we've been up to around here. Anyway, I'll wait for you upstairs, and bro, don't keep her to long, because I think I need her help getting me clean."

"Alright," Charles said as he watched his sister turn, and sashay her way out of the kitchen. "I promise to have her to you in a minute or two."

"You promise?" asked Connie, in a toying manner. "And what about me? Do I have a choice in this family discussion?"

"Melissa's right you know," Charles stated pointedly, disregarding the game she had tried to start with him.

"How so?" Connie asked without hesitation.

"I've seen you naked ... twice," Charles said, looking Connie in the eye, "and I've seen you prancing around in your underwear, and while you're still not comfortable with your sexuality, I am. I don't mind that you and Melissa had sex last night. Personally, I thought it was about time and from the sound of it, it must have been great."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.