An Awkward Situation - Cover

An Awkward Situation

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

Connie Adams waited patiently at the main entrance of Sunnyvale High. She was dressed in a white blouse and an ankle length, peasant skirt that was embroidered with wild flowers. She had on her trademark floppy spring hat and her big oval glasses. About her shoulders, Connie had thrown Charles' 'hoodie'. Her long straight red hair hung over her shoulders, covering her youthful bosom.

Connie had gotten there early, impatient to get away from her home and the memories that haunted her. She had arrived with some trepidation, wondering what would happen today and if Charles would show up. Fortunately she didn't have long to wait to learn whether he would or not. Charles was early for school as well.

"Hello there," Charles said upon seeing Connie, a warm smile appearing on his lips.

"H-Hello..." Connie stammered in astonishment. For a moment, her mouth hung open and she didn't know what else to say. Then her expression turned into a frown.

Charles smile grew as he noticed Connie's reaction and he chuckled softly to himself in response. He knew what had caused her to stutter her greeting and he knew why she was now frowning, and that knowledge made him laugh.

Connie had stammered her greeting because of what she saw. On either side of Charles, were two very attractive Afro-American girls. They were of course, Jennifer and Anna Taylor, and they were walking, each with an arm slipped casually about Charles' waist. Connie saw that there was an air of intimacy between the three of them.

What had shocked Connie was the level of interaction that seemed to exist between the girls and Charles. Unlike everyone else who had walked past Connie over the past ten minutes, Jennifer and Anna were animated in their behaviour. In fact, the twins were giggling in response to Charles' words to them, and smiling at him with warmth and affection. Amazingly, they were acting very normal. For a moment, Connie wondered if they were in fact normal just like herself, but then Connie spotted the tell-tail signs that told her that they were not. That was when she'd frowned.

"What's going on Charles?" Connie asked bluntly as Charles and the girls came to a halt in front of her.

"Relax Connie," Charles said with a chuckle. "I told you that I would be experimenting."

"Yeah," Connie shot back, her voice curt and very cold, "and I didn't think that raping drones was considered an experiment."

"We're not drones," protested Jennifer, before Charles could say a word, "and Charles didn't rape anyone. In fact, the only person he slept with last night was Anna and I can assure you she went willingly."

Connie's mouth dropped open at that.

Charles chuckled once again.

Jennifer and Anna glared at Connie, their eyes filled with resentment.

"Alright ladies," Charles said after a moment of silence. "I want the two of you to go off to class and have a good day. I'll see the two of you this evening."

"Okay Charles," piped Jennifer in response. Then she gave him a peck on the cheek before slipping away from him.

"You have a good day as well," Anna said, giving Charles a warm smile. Then she slipped her arm from around his waist and turned to him. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she leaned into him and kissed him on the lips. It was deep and passionate, and Anna purred with desire as Charles returned her embrace.

"Later!" Charles murmured when Anna slipped away at last.

Connie just stood there and gawked as the two girls sashayed past her, giving her the look as they went by.

"Sorry," Charles apologized as Connie turned and faced him. "Anna's a little passionate."

"I can see," Connie replied coldly, staring at Charles with an inquiring gaze, "however, the question is how come? Aren't she and her sister like everyone else."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.