An Awkward Situation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

"Yes my mindless slaves," cried Clyde Walker into the microphone. "Fuck for me!"

"Fuck for the Master of Earth!" cried the audience as one.

"Yes!" hissed Clyde with satisfaction.

"No!" cried Charles aloud. "Everyone stop fucking right now!"

Everyone stopped moving. Everyone that is, except for Clyde Walker. Clyde winced with pain.

"What the fuck?" Clyde screamed out in surprise, clutching his forehead as he did.

Charles was surprised as well. He was surprised to see Clyde respond to his command like that. It made him wonder. He was also surprised by what he saw behind Clyde. Someone else had winced in pain, someone who had been hiding behind the curtains. The pain had revealed them for a moment. It was a girl! Charles couldn't make her out but he knew it was a girl because she was naked. It made him wonder who she was. It distracted him for a moment. That was a mistake.

Clyde recovered quickly. The pain that had washed over him abated within seconds. As he did recover, Clyde stepped out from behind the podium. He walked to the edge of the stage and stared out in the direction of Charles. Raising his hand to shield his eyes from the light, he glared down towards where Charles stood.

"Who the fuck is out there?" Clyde demanded to know.

"Me!" exclaimed Charles, stepping towards the stage as he replied. "Charles Ralston and I demand that you put an end to this!"

"You do now," sneered Clyde, "and why should I?"

"Because it's wrong!" said Charles angrily. "What you're doing is sick and wrong."

"Personally," Clyde said in reply, "I think its right and I have no desire to stop doing it."

Charles clenched his fists and took another step down the aisle, moving towards Clyde. He wanted to leap up on stage and punch the guy out, but there was something preventing him from doing that. It was something that was nagging in the back of his mind. Something Charles knew that he needed to solve before confronting this guy. It was a question that needed to be answered.

Charles glanced around. The girl wasn't there anymore. Who was she and what was her relationship to Clyde? Charles needed to know what was going on!

"Why are you doing this?" Charles asked bluntly, turning his gaze towards Clyde.

"Because I can," Clyde sneered back in response, "and nobody can stop me!"

Charles bit his lip. He wasn't going to be baited into acting.

"Still, why do this?" Charles asked, stretching his arms out to either side of himself, and indicating to the audience with his hands, "I mean, with the power to control people, you could have had fun in private. Why make everyone into your puppet?"

"Because 'moron', I can," replied Clyde in a vehement manner. "Why should I play games when I can do as I please? Nobody and that includes you, can stop me!"

"Well, if I can't stop you, why not answer my question?" Charles asked, lowering his arms and taking another step towards the stage. "Don't tell me you're afraid?"

"Just like in the movies ... huh?" Clyde sniggered in response. "The good guy gets the bad guy to do some talking so that the good guy can learn his plans so that he can defeat the bad guy. Well it won't work here. I'm not going to tell you a thing and there's nothing you can do to make me talk."

"Fine," Charles said with a huff, "but you've got to realize how fucked up this is man. Think of the people. Every last one of them is simply doing the things that you command them to do. Essentially, they're little robots incapable of thinking for themselves. Besides dude, think of all the things that require human supervision. What about nuclear reactors, chemical plants, and hospitals. By turning everyone into drones you're endangering people's lives. Think about it man. You've got to put everything back to normal."

"Fuck you, Charlie boy!" exclaimed Clyde. "I don't care about those things, and I'm not changing things back, so go screw yourself."

Then an evil grin appeared on Clyde's face.

"Better yet..." Clyde said, "Bully boys ... get that asshole and fuck him hard!"

Pain lashed out at Charles once more. This time it was only for the briefest of moments. Still it caused Charles to stagger backward. That was lucky for him.

At Clyde's command the bully boys leapt to their feet. Then they jumped off of the stage, landing where Charles had just been standing. The closest one, a bully by the name of Hector Vasquez was just inches from grabbing Charles.

"Freeze!" Charles screamed at the top of his lungs.

The bully boys froze exactly where they had landed. As they did, Clyde winced in pain.

Charles attacked.

"Everyone..." Charles commanded, "Attack Clyde and stop him."

At that Clyde screamed in agony once more. This time he dropped to his knees, clutching his head. His crown fell to the stage and rolled away from him.

Everyone obeyed Charles. The staff and the student body disengaged themselves from the carnal coupling forced upon them by Clyde. Then they moved forward like a wave crashing down upon a beach. The wave swarmed pass Charles, leaving him untouched. With them they took the bully boys.

Charles took a few steps back up the aisle, moving back behind the on rushing crowd. As he did he spotted something stirring in the curtains. The girl was still there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.