An Awkward Situation - Cover

An Awkward Situation

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

It was over now. Charles had spent his load for the fourth time that morning and he had nothing left to give. He laid there gasping for breath as his sister slid off of him, slumping to the carpeted floor beside him.

"That was so good!" murmured his father, standing up as he spoke.

Yeah it was good, thought Charles in response, yet ... still he shouldn't have let it happen. It was wrong to have let his sister fuck him. It was really wrong.

"That was good!" intoned his father again. "Must fuck ... must have sex ... must come."

"What?" asked Charles, gazing up from where he was lying, his eyes fixed upon his father in a questioning manner.

His father was standing there, gazing back down at him. His father's hand was wrapped about his cock and he was stroking himself hard.

"Must fuck ... must have sex ... must come!" his father chanted once more, his eyes glazed with desire.

Charles eyes widened with horror. A thought filled his mind and it was not something he wanted to think about. Panicked, Charles pushed himself up off of the floor, moving away from his father as he did.

"Must fuck ... must have sex ... must come!" intoned his father once more. His father stepped towards him.

"What the fuck is going on here?" demanded Charles as he continued to back away from his father.

"We must fuck Charles..." his father replied, "we must have sex and we must come!"

"No... !" Charles cried out vehemently. "Leave me alone!"

At that Charles turned and ran. He ran down the hallway and then down the flight of stairs that led to the main floor. He didn't stop there. Panic filled him and a great deal of fear. His mind was racing and all he could think of was getting away from his father. He kept running.

Charles ran through the kitchen and out the backdoor. He needed to find help. There had to be someone out there who could help him. But who?

He stopped for one second and took a deep breath. As he did, he looked around. Instinctively, his eyes fell on his neighbour's house. A light popped on in his mind. Charles started to run again. He ran out his back gate and across his neighbour's driveway. He headed straight for their backdoor.

Katherine Taylor was Charles' neighbour and a long time friend of his family. She was a single mother of twin sixteen year old daughters who were total hotties. She was also a registered nurse. That was why Charles had headed towards her house. If anyone could help him, Katherine could.

Reaching the outside door, Charles grabbed hold of it and wrenched it open. Then without thinking, Charles pushed open the interior door and ran inside. He ran directly into the Taylor's kitchen. Suddenly he came to a halt.

"What the... ? Charles stammered aloud as his eyes fell upon the scene that awaited him in the Taylor's kitchen.

To his utter surprise, he found the Taylor women engaged in sex. Jennifer Taylor, the youngest of the twins was lying on the family's kitchen table, totally naked. Her soft café-au-lait skin glistened with a fine sheen of perspiration and Charles realized immediately that Jennifer was in the throws of an orgasm. She was climaxing because her mother was making love to her.

Katherine Taylor was also naked. She was bent over the table and her face was buried in her daughter's crotch. Charles stared in silent disbelief as Katherine Taylor fingered Jennifer's pussy and licked her clit. He also stared and watched as Anna Taylor made love to her mother.

The eldest twin was kneeling on the floor beneath the kitchen table, positioned so that her face was buried in her mother's crotch. Eagerly, Anna lapped up at her mother's sex. As she did, Anna fisted her mother's pussy. With a hand encased in a surgical glove, the girl moved her hand in and out of her mother's vagina, pumping into her slowly as her mouth suckled her mother's clit.

It was an awesome sight and it stopped Charles in his tracks. Instantly his eyes grew wide with the vision of the three lovelies entwined in incestuous lust and his cheeks flushed in response to his sense of awkwardness.

Of course, the three women immediately noticed the arrival of Charles. The outside door had slammed loudly behind him as he had barged into the house and his cry of disbelief ensured that the three women took note of him. Responding, they ceased their amorous play and turned their attention towards Charles.

"Charles," Katherine Taylor muttered as she stood up from licking her daughter's pussy. Turning to face him, a broad grin formed on her cum smeared face.

"Charles!" exclaimed Jennifer Taylor as she slipped off of the kitchen table and stood naked beside her mother.

"Charles!" exclaimed Anna Taylor as she pulled her fist out of her mother's pussy and then scrambled on to her feet.

Silently, they stood for a moment and gazed expectantly towards Charles. A broad grin formed on each of their faces, and Charles noted where they were staring. Fear filled him once more and suddenly Charles felt the need to flee again.

"Nice cock!" declared all three Taylor women simultaneously.

Charles blushed, his cheeks turning bright red. He had forgotten that he was naked. In his fear and panic, he had fled his house without putting on any clothing. Embarrassed, Charles instinctively placed his hands over his groin, hiding his manhood from the wanton gaze of the Taylor women.

"Ms. Taylor," Charles said, taking a step backward as he spoke, "what is going on here?"

"Must fuck Charles!" replied Katherine Taylor, taking a step towards Charles as she spoke. "Must have sex ... must come Charles!"

"Must fuck ... must have sex ... must come ... Charles!" Jennifer and Anna Taylor intoned a second later. As they did, they took a step towards him as well.

"Stop!" screamed Charles in protest, raising his hand defensively towards the three women as he spoke. "Stop right there!"

To Charles' amazement, all three women stopped in mid step.

A minute passed with Charles staring at them in disbelief. That minute passed without the three women moving and it passed without them intoning the chant that everyone seemed to be repeating. Another minute passed with Charles wondering what was going on, and in the end, it took another minute of bewildered wondering for Charles to realize that his command had stopped the Taylor's in their tracks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.