An Awkward Situation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

Carefully, Charles pulled the door shut behind him as he stepped into the hallway outside his bedroom. He heard it snap closed. No noise came from the bedroom. Charles let out a heavy sigh of relief.

Thank you, he whispered softly, raising his eyes up towards the ceiling. God laughed in return.

A sudden noise startled Charles causing him to jump. As he did, he dropped the clothing that he had carried out of his room. Even as he glanced about in wonder, the noise came again. The noise was a creaking sound that was coming from his parents' bedroom. It was a familiar sound. It was the sound of someone having sex. Someone was having sex in his parents' bedroom.

The relief that Charles had been feeling slipped away.

Charles turned towards his parents' bedroom door. Cautiously, he took a step towards it. A faint groan filled the air. A groan of pleasure that sounded very much like it was coming from a woman. Charles suddenly felt very anxious. Who was in his parents' bedroom? He knew exactly where his mother was, for he had just left her passed out in his bed, so he knew that it wasn't his mother. Yet the voice sounded familiar to Charles. Someone was having sex. The question was who?

Charles came to a halt outside of his parents' bedroom door. The door was partially open and Charles had a clear view of the master bed. He cautiously took a look.

Charles gasped with surprise. His mouth opened and his eyes became locked on what was going on in the bedroom. There on the surface of the master bed was his father. His father was totally naked and he was having sex. He was having sex doggie style with Charles' sixteen year old sister, Melissa. His father had his hands clasped to his sister's youthful hips and he was pumping away at her with all his might, and his sister, she was taking it with a big grin on her face.

Melissa was kneeling at the foot of the master bed and she was holding on to the footboard with all her strength. She was naked, just like her father and totally oblivious to everything but the fact that her father was pumping into her young, teenage pussy. Her eyes were closed, and her head bobbed about with every thrust of her father's cock, and other than some soft moaning and groaning, she didn't say a word.

Charles just stood there and watched.

While he watched, his mind reeled with shock and bewilderment. It was shocking because a teenager never expects to walk in on their parent having sex, and it was bewildering because it blew clear out of the water, his theory about why his mother had fucked him this morning. After all, he could have accepted the thought that his mother had fucked him while sleepwalking. Such a thing wasn't unheard of on the internet or in the news. Unfortunately, what was happening before his eyes made the whole situation even more awkward.

What was even more awkward was the fact that he was getting a hard-on again.

Charles knew it was wrong. Melissa was his baby sister, even if she was only ten months younger, and while she seemed to be enjoying it, the fact was that the man fucking her was their father. That made it incest and that was wrong. Yet the sight of her tight, firm teenage body jiggling back and forth under the amorous assault of their father was causing something to stir.

He knew he should leave. He knew it was wrong to watch, but he stayed. He stayed and he watched in silence, getting harder and harder as his father banged away at his sister and his sister took it with a smile.

Then suddenly his father came and silence was broken.

"Oh my god, honey... !" his father grunted loudly, "I'm coming!"

"Yes Daddy, yes!" cried Melissa, tossing her head from side to side, in response. "Fill me with your baby making cum!"

"Oh god yes," screamed his father, ploughing deep into Melissa as he came. "Must fuck ... must have sex ... must come. God this is good!"

"Yes," whispered Melissa in reply, "must fuck ... must have sex ... must come."

Then as her father pumped into her pussy once more, Melissa tossed her head back and she keened out her orgasm as she too started to come.

"God this is good!" she cried out, "Oh my fucking god, this is fantastic!"

"Yes," bellowed Charles' father once more, "must fuck ... must have sex ... must come. God this is good!"

"Yes..." parroted his sister as a second wave of pleasure hit her, "must fuck ... must have sex ... must come. God this is good!"

Then it was over. His father shuddered once and then fell backwards onto the surface of the master bed. His spent rod popped out of Melissa's tight, teenage pussy. Melissa sighed softly as it left her body. Wasted she let herself slip off of the bed and onto the floor. She laid there panting for breath.

Charles blinked. God, he thought to himself, what is going on? Then he thought some more and silently thanked God. His father had raped his sister! Charles knew it had to be rape, it just had to be, regardless of what he had seen, and the pleasure he had heard emanating from his sister's lips ... but Melisa was safe. He remembered ... his father had gotten a vasectomy after Melissa had been born. There was no baby making cum. Melissa was safe. Charles sighed with relief.

Suddenly fate reared its head once more and Melissa stirred. As she sprawled herself out on the floor, her eyes fluttered open for a moment and her gaze fell on Charles. A smile slowly formed on her lips.

Charles felt a shiver run down his back. No ... he thought to himself, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Charlie... !" his sister exclaimed eagerly.

Charles said nothing in reply. He was too stunned by what he had seen to react and too bewildered by what was going on to think straight. Dumbfounded, he just stood there and stared at his sister.

"Charlie..." his sister called again. As she spoke, she pushed herself up off of the floor.

Charlie again failed to reply. Still, while he might have been mute, Charles certainly wasn't blind. His eyes were fixed upon his little sister. He saw her as she lifted her sweat covered body off of the floor. He saw her youthful, heaving bosom capped with plump erect nipples and her mound covered in dark locks.

His sister was now kneeling on the floor, staring back at him. A very serious look was upon her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.