Strangers in the Night
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Strangers in the Night: 5.

The Nurse ... ooo such a nurse ... a porn movie nurse ... came by and saw we were still talking. "Go to bed, morning is very soon."

She shut of the light at the door.

"Move over," Wendy said. She stripped out of her sweater and the reason for the deep shadows swung free ... smaller than bowling balls but bigger than halved cantaloupe. Former breasts of my acquaintance were sloped and full ... breasts that had a decided hang even in a bikini. Wendy's were upright, upstanding and round. She couldn't have held up a toothpick let alone a pencil. The skirt came off and she slipped under the covers ... a sheet really.

"I am here to sleep, but, first, let me tell you about Mr. Valmaat. Ah... father.

"Dalmar is ... important to Finland. He owns the heavy manufacturing company of his name. They build motor cars for Saab, Sunbeam, Litta. Sailing yachts, pleasure boats, minesweepers, gasoline engines for Germany, France and England. Arms for the military and hunting. Diesel engines for the railroads and the Navy. His shops are in Uusikaupunki ... in the southwest, on the Gulf of Bothnia. Sweden is west, Russia is east, Estonia is south.

"Our father resides in a high rise when he is at work ... the family lives between Kuopio and Vehmersalmi on the shores of a big set of connected lakes. The lake has many names but it's all one water. We sail, you race, Daddy supports sports; hockey, football, the National shooting team, rallye. You're pretty much of a brat ... and 17 ... get used to it.

"We have been lovers ... but all the girls want you. Should you get the big head I should tell you ... it's the money and not your charm. You are very smart and a poor student.

"Mom ... Usi ... Ursula is a trophy wife ... and not much older than us ... she wants you ... I will kill you if you do ... cut you up and drop you in the deep woods. I am not kidding.

"By the way ... you murdered me and caused the transition ... I remember ... everything. During sex ... you choked me ... I didn't recover.

"Oh ... we're twins."

That was quite the speech ... TMI ... Too Much Information. So ... I'm a 17 year old wastrel playboy ... am I disgusted? Yeah.

Things have to change.

"I wonder where I can get a job?"

Wendy's eyes got huge.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.