The Muscle - Cover

The Muscle

Copyright© 2015 by The Lurker

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jack spent ten years in prison for killing drug dealers. After getting out he's given the opportunity to do it some more. A lot more. *Most codes will apply to later chapters as there is hardly anything in the first chapter.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Oh. My. Fucking. God!

I'm pretty sure Kim was trying to eat my soul through my mouth. After the initial kiss she shoved me against the edge of the hottub, straddled me, grabbed my short blonde hair in both tiny fists and stared into my not even remotely frightened hazel eye and in a throaty growl that made my spine shiver, she commanded, "Play with my tits!"

Now, most people would have said 'made a shiver go up my spine' or 'it sent a shiver up my spine' and that's perfectly acceptable, but that is NOT what happened to me. My spine did a weird little convulsive move that I can only call a shiver, though it could have been trying to make me curl into the fetal position to protect my vital organs. I honestly can't speak to the mindset of my spine at that particular moment because my brain was fighting a multi front war with itself.

My sanity, which has been an iffy thing since my second night in slam, was doing an impression of a two year old throwing a tantrum while screaming "THIS IS INSANE!"

My rationale was trying to calmly convince the rest of my brain that this was a very bad idea with the statement "Look, we've gotten a terrifying glimpse into this woman's past and we've seen MANY signs that she has multiple emotional and mental issues. These issues are no better than landmines on a battlefield and at any moment one could detonate and cause us terrible pain and hardship."

My libido was giving Sanity and Ration a disdainfully disgusted look, while sending covert messages to my blood to get the FUCK out of my brain and go directly to my dick. I think my libido was smarter than the rest of my brain, it knew the best way to when was to cut off the enemies resources.

And of course my hands had to put their two cents in. "Titties?! TITTIES!!" Don't judge them. They're simple hands, with simple wants and needs. I decided to indulge them. I didn't just grab her tits and maul them, I learned that lesson when I was sixteen with Janice Coleman. After about two seconds of my big strong hands squeezing her rather healthy breasts, Janice grabbed my balls and squeezed so hard I almost puked while saying, "Oh baby, doesn't that feel so awesome?"

I dropped her tits and gave a very sincere and heartfelt apology, then I asked her to show me the best way to play with her magnificent mammaries. She did and an hour later had a very nice looking breast induced orgasm, which I'm told is actually quite rare, and I went home with blue balls because it wasn't 'proper' for a young lady to touch a boy like that. So what's a guy to do when a tiny badass with issues tells him to play with her tits?

Easy peasy. Make goddamn sure you do a great job and she enjoys it! So I dusted off the old 'How to Fondle Breasts' instruction manual, I hadn't used it in two years, and went to work like my life depended on it. You never knew with the twins, it just might.

When Kim jumped me I was surprised enough that I couldn't think of anything other than just kissing her back in self-defense, so my hands were just kinda floating aimlessly in the water. But when she gave my marching orders they came alive like good little soldiers and homed in on her waist. My big hands settled on her hips and I gripped her just enough to dimple her skin, keeping the pressure I slowly slid my hands up her stomach. As my hands went up I made sure to slide them around her till my fingers touched on her back then back to bump my thumbs on her stomach. Her eyes closed, her head lolled back and she made a long drawn out "Nnnnnnnn!" sound.

When I got to the bruise on her ribs I eased up the pressure to the point I was just trailing my fingers lightly over her skin, even so she still flinched a bit so I quickly slipped my fingers to her chest. When I was clear of the bruise I went back to the original pressure as I stroked the crease where tit met chest then all around the outside of each tit. I would make two full circles before inching closer to the center. Don't ask me how big her tits were, I haven't the foggiest idea how to size a tit visually, what I do know is they were a little bigger than half a baseball.

It didn't take long to hit the nickel sized areola, that was a lovely dark shade of red, and I traced that crinkled skin mercilessly without touching the eraser sized nipple. Kim was panting, had her tits shoved at me and was doing a slow gyration in my lap all while making that "Nnnnnn" sound louder and longer. I decided to up the ante a bit so I gently scraped my short fingernail across her unpierced nipple.

That got instant feedback. A short, yet loud, shriek made me grin until she slammed my face into her shallow, very shallow, cleavage and I thought she might have rebroken my nose. I barely got my head turned to take some of the pressure off my nose, then I noticed her whole body was vibrating like ... um ... well, like a vibrator. I also noticed I was looking at her tattooed tit with those very intricate vines pointing right at the hard little nipple.

I did what any red blooded man with a death wish would do. I licked it.

When I first got to slam I was fucking scared, who wouldn't be? So I remembered from movies that you should go right up to the biggest, meanest looking dude and fuck him up to put yourself on top of the pecking order. Just so you know, that is a monumentally stupid thing to do. I found a big white guy and asked if he wanted to see some pictures of his mom fucking a dog.

He and his five friends beat me for about fifteen minutes before the guards drug me to the medical ward. I had eight broken ribs, five stab wounds, a cracked eye socket, a broken nose, thirteen torn muscles, three broken fingers and a really nasty bite on my forearm. I got out of medical about six months later and walked right up to the same guy. Holy shit was I terrified. These guys could kill me, and at the time I didn't think that would be such a bad thing.

The convict looked surprised and asked what I wanted now, I pulled every bit of nerve I could must and said he never told me if he wanted to see the pictures. His eyes bugged out and he looked like his head was going to explode, I was certain I was about to shit myself, then he started laughing so hard tears ran down his face. When he stopped laughing he just shook his head and said I had balls, but if I wasn't careful someone would cut'em off and feed them to me.

The point is that was possibly the most frightened I have ever been. After I liked that adorable little nipple I was almost that afraid. Her fingers were still locked in my hair and she jerked so hard my neck popped and she screamed "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" at such a high pitch I'm sure every dog for miles tried to hide. I was trying like hell to get her fingers out of my hair, because the way she had my head twisted hurt like a motherfucker, when her hands went slack and she sagged against me.

I knew she was still alive 'cause her heavy breathing was hitting me right in the ear, and I didn't really think I was good enough to kill someone through an orgasm. And even if I could that wouldn't be even a tiny bit cool. Well, maybe a tiny bit...

"Jack?" she was still sorta panting, but it was slowing down and I could her the questioning tone when she said my actual name for the very first time.

"Yes?" I questioned right back, unsure of what was about to happen, but really hoping it was going where I hope.

"We have to go." She pushed back from me and crawled right out of the hot tub and grabbed my shirt she had worn. When I didn't move the look she gave me worried me a significant bit, but it also gave me the most painful hardon of my life. So I scrambled my ass out of the hot tub and barely had my flip flops on before Kim climbed me and sexually assaulted my mouth. I decided not to press charges.

I said fuck my shirt and stumbled through Kathleen's, euphemistically called, backyard and into mine with Kim still attached and assaulting me. I just booted my backdoor open, I didn't have shit to steal anyway, and stumbled to my bed. That's when Kim let go and her clothes turned to mist and floated away ... okay, that didn't really happen, but she did strip in about an eighteenth of a second and those clothes flew around the room.

Now stripped she flopped back on the bed, raised her legs up and put her feet flat on the bed, and just stared at me in the dim light. I wanted to rip my shorts off and swan dive onto the bed, but I took a deep breath and eased them down at a reasonable pace until they hit the floor. I reached behind me to the shelf and fumbled around knocking shit off till I found the box of condoms I bought six months ago and was still unopened.

I almost ripped the box in half trying to get just one of the little rubber sheaths out. My eyes had finally adjusted to the gloom and I stared at Kim's eyes while I suited up my dick, Kim's eyes never left my face and she had a little smile that looked soft and inviting. Properly attired for the night, I suddenly just wanted to look at her.

"Jack, you need to get your beefy ass on me right now." She said very sweetly after about a minute of me staring at her. Who was I to refuse the request of a lady?

Despite what Cam said I am not hung like a horse, in fact I'm not quite seven inches, I assume she mistook the fact I'm a shower to mean I would get a lot bigger. One thing I do have is stamina and the condom helps. I didn't bother to mention any of that to Kim as I crawled onto the bed between her legs, giving the inside of each knee a lick and a kiss as I passed them.

She must have liked that, if her soft laugh was any indication, and she made that "Nnnnnn" sound when I ran my tongue slowly from her belly button straight up her body until I reached her mouth. The kiss she gave me this time was different from all the others. She gently ran her fingers through my hair and stroked my jaw while caressing my lips with hers, her tongue flicking out to scrape just the tip across my lips.

The mood had changed from a desperate hunger and aching need to fuck!, into something calmer, more sedate and tender. I could have lain that way and kissed her till sunrise, but she pulled away and gave me a nod. She was ready to continue so I moved up till my dick was sliding between her lips, probably rubbing against her clit if the sudden intake of breath, and something hard I guessed to be a ring, was any clue.

Taking my erection in hand I slipped it up and down between her puffy lips a few times, enjoying her gasping "Nnnnnnnnnnn" and the oddness of at least two more piercings in her lips, before slotting it in her pussy and starting a slow thrust that eventually had me buried completely. I've read a lot of porn stories, I mean a lot!, and it always seems like every pussy is this super tight velvet vice. Well, that's never been my experience. Don't get me wrong, I've had tight but it's nothing like the porn stories make it sound.

And just for the record, I'm pretty sure there isn't a human man in the world that can cum a cup or more. That's just ridiculous.

So, being inside Kim was ... it was ... honestly, it was just goddamn lovely! She wasn't tight, she wasn't loose. There was plenty of friction for both of us and she was good and aroused so there was lots of heat and lubrication. Now that I was fully seated, and doing a slow circular grind against her clit piercing, I leaned up so I could look down at her face. Her head was tilted back with her eyes closed and that soft smile gracing her lips.

I had the strongest urge to kiss her again, but I was just too damn tall to do it and stay in her, and I really wanted to stay in her. Since I couldn't kiss her I decided to start moving, dragging myself out slowly till just the head was the only thing left then pushing back inside just as slowly and grinding her clit when our pelvis' touched. There was no chance I would cum any time soon at this pace, but it felt so goddamn good I didn't care.

Every few strokes I would just stay buried and just grind back and forth against her clit until I heard that wonderful "Nnnnnn" come from her. I was starting to become addicted to that sound. We stayed like that for at least twenty minutes, just wallowing in the feel of each over, and I'm pretty sure she had a couple of mellow orgasms. She slowly, languidly, lifted her legs and locked them around my thighs and pulled against me when I slid back inside her.

I took this to mean she wanted me to speed up, and that's what I did. I increased my thrust speed slowly until she stopped pulling. It wasn't a pounding, punishing pace, it was just a nice steady friction building pace that had me on edge in surprisingly few strokes. I might have made it another five minutes, but when she dropped a long "Nnnnnnnnnnnnn" I was done.

I didn't roar or bellow or scream or anything like that. I had a full body shiver and then a long, contented sigh slipped from me as I twitched and spasmed in her warmth. If I had to lay money on it, I would say it was the most satisfying orgasm of my life. When it was finally over I slid down her body until I popped out, still mostly hard so I didn't have to worry about the condom, and we were face to face again. She kissed me again, soft and deep and filled with passion. I wanted to bottle that kiss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.