Caught My Wife Cheating - Cover

Caught My Wife Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A housewife gets in over her head with gambling debts. She ends up in the clutches of a mean casino boss, who has her entertaining clients with sexual favors. Soon her daughters are trapped into this nightmare. A stunning and tragic conclusion to this story

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Revenge   Incest   Interracial   Violence  

THE VIOLENT CONCLUSION

Suddenly the front door just opened up and in walked the casino boss and his two enforcers.

'What the fuck do you want?' I asked with venom dripping from my voice.

'That is no way to treat an old friend, ' he replied back, as they closed the door behind them.

'GET the fuck out of my house or I will call the cops, ' I shouted at them

The two enforcers each step to a different side of the boss and showed us the guns in their hands. That got my attention real quick and I sat back down next to my girls.

'I am sorry about Krystal, but there is still the debt that she owes the casino, ' he said in an even tone.

'She is dead, and we owe you nothing, ' I fired right back.

'Wrong the debt is a family debt and needs to be paid off, ' he countered

'Now hear me out. The debt is at thirty thousand, including interest owed. Now if the girls work for me over the next six months on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. I will consider the debt paid in full, ' he laid the information out there for the three of us to digest.

'Now you listen to me you fucking leech. I will not pay you a fucking dime and the girls will never work for you again. Now get the fuck out of my house, ' I screamed at him.

'I will give you the rest of the week to finish grieving and think about my offer. If the girls are not at the casino by the following Friday night, then I will send the boys over to give you some friendly persuasion, ' he said to me in a threatening manor, as they left.

I thought, 'There is no way they are going to take my two little girls away from me.'

I went down to the basement and checked out my guns. I had a couple of glock pistols with over a hundred rounds for them and 4 clips. I also had a Remington over/under shotgun, a 223 semi-auto assault rifle, and 30-06 rifle. I had plenty of ammo for each. I went out to the gun range to make sure that they all worked ok. Went home and cleaned them all and put them away. I stopped to a couple different gun stores. I got some more ammo clips for each gun and some more ammo for each.

I went online and bought some night vision goggles and personal body armor. I paid the extra money to have it shipped overnight.

The week went fast and I got home from work on Friday. The house is empty, my girls were gone. There is a note there that said we made the decision for you, beware of the consequences. I snapped. I went stone cold with revenge flowing through my veins.

I went down the stairs to the basement and decked out in my camouflaged hunting clothes, body armor and hunting boots. I painted my face black. I put a couple of hunting knives on my belt and a couple knives in my pockets. I then hooked my Leatherman Multi-tool on my belt. Grabbed my guns, extra ammo, and backpack and headed for the car.

I got to the casino and parked around the backside of the building. I did a quick recon to kind of figure out what I wanted to do. There is no way to cut off power; they had a back up generator, same with phones. I am sure they had cell phones. I located some of the camera's, but as soon as I would take one out they would be tipped off that I am out there.

I thought about ramming the rear door, but they had a guard post there to protect the door. The front door was almost the same way. I figured the best way is a frontal in assault. I had body armor on, but this is probably a suicide mission. I'm going to try and take out at least the boss and those two black bastards and free my little girls, if all possible. That is the plan anyway.

I went over my gear. The 223 is my main gun and I had 6 ten round clips for it plus an extra 50 rounds in a box in my pack, for reloading if time permitted. I had a belt around my waist that held 25 #00 buckshot shells for my shot gun, plus I had a box in my pack. I took one glock and holstered to my right hip. I stuck the other in the back of my pants, just in case. I had 4 full clips and a box of bullets in my pack. I had slings for both the shotgun and 223. I left the 30-06 in the car. I figured it would be useless in this fight.

It is 3 a.m. and most of the guests were gone. They were starting to close the place down. I came flying up the circular drive the wrong way so when I jumped from the car, I could charge right into the casino. A couple blasts from the shotgun opened the door for me. I quickly reloaded the gun and charged in.

Two security guards stood there with open mouths, but quickly went for their guns. I took them both out with a couple blast from the shot gun. Again I quickly reloaded it and change guns to the 223. Another guard came around the corner full speed and I drilled him with the butt of the 223, knocking him out cold.

A bullet hit the wall just above my head; a guard is charging me with his gun firing. I kneeled down and put a 3 shots burst from the 223 into his mid section, taking him out of the fire fight. It is still for a moment, giving me a chance to look around. The hired help are running for their lives or hiding under the tables. Most were fleeing to the back of the casino.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.