Chula Vista Dream
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Coming of Age Incest Story: Chapter 9 - This is a story of a time and place that is gone. The early 1950s in California were golden years. A young man graduates from high school and learns to love his stepmother and stepsisters in a special way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

My stepsister, Sheila, was away in Reno, Nevada. She had to stay there for six weeks to become a resident. That was only so she could get a divorce from Jason, her gambler husband. Then she'd be back home. It was getting close to time for her baby to come. But she needed a couple of more weeks until she could leave Reno.

In the meantime we continued our lives down in Chula Vista and San Diego. I was doing fine in school now. I had just needed to get used to college. It was getting easier, as long as I did the work, and kept up on the reading. No sweat. Maggie had been right. She told me I just had to settle in.

She was a sweet stepsister. And pretty. I don't know why she was holding out. I knew she wanted to make love to me. I was going to try again this weekend. I was awfully horny. I hadn't had sex since I fucked Cindy a couple of weeks ago. She was the greatest stepmom in the world.

Maggie had sucked my cock. Yeah, and it was fine. I loved her. But I wanted to fuck her pussy now. She had just been teasing me so far. I think she was having too much fun with another resident of the rooming house. That was Naomi. Our one Asian guest. Small and gleeful and pixie-like. I hadn't talked to her much, but she seemed nice. And she had to be sexy for Maggie to be interested.

I followed Maggie upstairs that Saturday evening after we finished the pot roast that Mrs. Longtree served for dinner. I was behind her as she opened her room door.

"Hey, Mags, what's up? Going out tonight?"

"Naw. Not tonight. I'm tired. I was at the beach all day with friends."

"Was Naomi out with you?"

"Yes. If it's any business of yours. What do you want, brat?"

"Don't get grumpy Miss Priss. I don't want anything. I was just talking. Jeez."

"Sorry. I guess I'm a little testy. We had an argument about something. Oh, never mind!"

"C'mon. Maggie. You can just talk to me. What's the big deal?"

Her face started trembling and it looked like she was going to cry. I stepped closer and hugged her in my arms while she held on and put her face against my chest. I could feel her trying not to cry, but shivering a little.

"Honey, please. It's okay. Jeez, Maggie. What's wrong?"

She shook her head against me so I just held her and let her handle it while I gave her all the support I had. I could feel dampness as she did cry a bit. But not sobbing. Just quiet tears soaking into my shirt. After a few minutes she released her hold and pushed me away.

"Okay. I'm fine. I'm fine. You can get to your studying, brat."

"Bull. I'll just sit here for awhile. You can talk or just listen to music or whatever. I'm gonna stay for awhile, Maggie."

"Do whatever you want. You always do, silly brat."

With that she got up on her bed and pushed her pillow up behind her back. Then she crossed her legs and her arms. She was staring over at her darkened window. The shades were open, and a crescent moon was shining quietly in the eastern sky. I relaxed into her only chair and let my legs stretch out after I had removed my loafers. I put my hands behind my head.

We sat there for a long time. I don't know. Maybe half an hour. Finally she dropped her arms and put her hands in her lap. Then one hand went up and her fingers ran through her brunette hair with its waves. She glanced over to me. I was smiling at my sweet stepsister.

"Okay. So, can I tell you a secret, Peter? I mean, you know, something you have to never tell?"

"Please, Maggie. I got your back baby girl. I know you're older than me, but you're still my little girl."

"Alright. So, anyway, I think I may be different. I mean, I know I am. You know? Oh, fuck. I mean, I really like girls. You said that before, and it's true. I mean, I really like Naomi. I think I love her. But I still kinda like guys too. I guess I'm a freak or something."

"Jeez babe. That's total bullshit. I've been doing some research for my psych class. You ever hear about this guy named Kinsey? He has these sexual reports he put out. One for guys a few years ago, and then one this year about girls. Men and women. You know? Anyway, the thing is that we are all kind of on a line from liking women only at one end, and then liking only men at the other. Understand? So whether you like one or the other is kinda like natural, and liking both can be natural too."

"What? Where'd you hear this stuff anyway?"

"Maggie, it isn't a secret. It's in books and shit."

"You mean I can love Naomi and wanna fuck you too? I mean, in theory, you know?"

I grinned, and then laughed. She was blushing as soon as she said it. It was cute.

"Listen, if you love Naomi and she loves you that's great. You'll make up and get together. I know that's the way it works. And yes, you can still wanna fuck me."

I laughed louder now and she got redder. I got up and sat beside her on the bed, took one little hand, and stroked it. I smiled at her. She slowly smiled back.

"Kiss me, Peter."

I did, leaning in and touching my lips gently against hers. She put her arms around me and pushed her mouth firmly on mine and began french kissing me. She was almost frantic it seemed. Her hold was tight as she pressed her body tightly against mine. I was kind of twisted so I pulled away and then got more comfortable. I smiled and held her face in my hands as I gave her the kissing she wanted.

I ran one hand into her hair as she was stroking my blond curls. We were getting a little breathless with making out as my hands moved to touch her small breasts under her sweatshirt. I ran one hand up and found a hard nipple I could pinch while she was rubbing my hard on in my khaki pants.

I had a raging boner for her. I was happy just to spend the evening necking. I was never aggressive with the ladies I loved. But she broke it off and swiftly lifted her San Diego State College sweatshirt up and over her head.

My mouth immediately descended down to begin sucking on her hard nipples, alternating back and forth, as she moaned and pressed my head tightly against her breasts. I was fumbling with my belt buckle and soon was ready to stand up and get rid of my trousers. She was looking up at me and smiling. She was happy and so was I. My prick sprang up as my pants were pushed down. Then my tee shirt came off. I was naked.

Then I pounced on her waist and dragged her little skirt down to expose her pink panties. She was giggling now as I pulled them down, too, and got on my knees. I grabbed her legs and twisted her around quickly so I could get at her hairy pussy. I wanted to let her know how much I loved her, and I did, while I began licking her pussy. She grabbed my curls and forced her slit up into my face.

I stopped just for a moment. I was going to tease my stepsister. I grinned at her.

"Has Naomi licked your pussy like this?"

"Yes. you bastard. Oh fuck, Peter, suck my pussy. Now!"

I went back to work spreading her lips apart to lick inside. Then I ran my middle finger up and into her slit. I began finger fucking Maggie the same way her sister and mother liked it. She was groaning now with her head falling back onto her pillow. Her legs were widespread and her knees were drawn up.

She was trying not to wail because there were other people in the rooming house. Her hand was muzzling her mouth as I made her shudder and cum for me. I loved doing that. I was jacking off my prick now. I was so fucking hard. Hard for my Maggie. I got up.

"Peter, what the fuck. I just came."

"Little girl, you need cock to make you cum again now. Do you want this or not?"

I was waving my dick at her.

Her face was looking up at me, pleading. I knew she wanted it now. I leaned down, got on my knees, and slowly began to feed my cock into her tight pussy. Damn, it was tight. She surely hadn't been fucked much. I forced it all the way in, pulled almost all the way out, and then rammed it in again. Hard and all the way. She cried out.

I was pumping my cock now, in and out. I was leaning on my extended arms and grunting while I started fucking her slowly. I wanted the first time to last. I was not going to cum to fast. I fed her my prick as her legs wrapped around my waist. I could feel her pressing her pussy against me, trying to get more cock into her pussy. I just kept fucking her steadily while she moaned and kissed me. Her arms were holding me to her as I kept humping into that tight pussy.

"You're the best, Mags. Oh, god, I love this, baby."

"Yeah, yeah. Oh shit, Peter. Stop teasing me. Fuck me harder, fuck me harder, oh damn, fuck me harder, now!"

I did. Now I was wanting to really feel that hot, wet pussy. I was fucking her as hard as I could, making her little body shake, and ramming that pussy the way I loved to fuck. Jesus, she was a good fuck. All my girls were good fucks.

"Okay, okay, oh fuck. Maggie. Oh shit, cum for me now. I gotta cum babe. I gotta cum now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.