Chula Vista Dream - Cover

Chula Vista Dream

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Incest Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story of a time and place that is gone. The early 1950s in California were golden years. A young man graduates from high school and learns to love his stepmother and stepsisters in a special way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The weather was changing quickly. Our summers were dry and hot, and we often had brush fires around the county. Our wet season was most people's cold winter. I don't know if anyone had ever seen snow in town. I didn't have any memory of that. I had only seen snow once when Dad took us up into the mountains east of us.

Mount Laguna was supposed to have snow almost every winter. I suppose it did. They said if we were getting rain, then there was snow on Mount Laguna. We didn't really take too many trips except to go fishing. Dad loved to fish, but I hadn't gone with him in some time now.

Now I was finished with high school, and I was making plans to start attending San Diego State College in the fall. I was registered for all of my courses. Maggie, my youngest stepsister, had helped me get it all straight, because she was going there already -- not in the summer, but she had completed her freshman year. She was working and could still pay for her room in the house near the campus.

I still had the second bedroom all to myself, since Maggie was gone, and Sheila was with her husband, Jason. She was having a baby. I found out on the day I graduated high school. Something was going on there, but no one would talk about it. I guess I was still the baby in the family. Well, not really. My stepmother, Cindy, had finally come to the conclusion that I was an adult now.

Several weeks had passed since Cindy and I had finally made love. What I should just say is, we fucked. It was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me. Cindy had let me please her. I know I had, because she was still coming to me for sex. At least once every week now. She often cried afterwards, but she said it was because she was so happy. She had missed making love to a man for such a long time.

Since I was home most of the time now, and Dad was working during the day, we could play as much as we wanted. But she still had chores to do. And she told me once that she didn't want to wear me out. That was funny. I had a hard on almost all the time when she was around.

This morning I decided that Cindy might perhaps need some nearness. I know I did. I got up late, being a little lazy, but no one had complained yet. Besides, I had my part time job at the San Diego Country Club. I worked about fifteen or twenty hours a week. It was really here in Chula Vista. It had been since 1921, they said. I think it started in San Diego in the 1890s.

I was learning to play, and working there allowed me to get in a round or two during the week. I still had to rent clubs though. We couldn't afford a set. I also got to see some pretty good players. The caddies, and some of the adult members, talked about Billy Casper and Gene Littler maybe going pro. They were local guys. And we also had our own open tournament, the San Diego Open.

However, I wasn't working today. I woke up with a stiff cock, like always. But now I didn't always have to jack off. I had Cindy to be my sweet lover. And she was very sweet. Long, wavy brown hair, down to her shoulders. She was almost always in a house dress, and I learned early on that she liked to leave off her panties, and her bra. She had a grand body. I thought she was shaped like Marilyn Monroe. I loved Marilyn back then.

Rising and dressing I took my time. I rubbed my prick in my Levi's, and looked at my clock. It was close to noon. Cindy would be making us some lunch. I was soon cleaned up and out of my room. Passing through the archway into the kitchen I saw Cindy at the counter. She was slicing bread, for sandwiches, I supposed. I snuck up on her.

"Peter! Get your hands off of those. They aren't toys, mister!"

Her hands slapped mine, which were cupping her tits. So soft, and no bra. I didn't remove them. I wanted to feel the nipples hardening, and I did. I chuckled into her neck, and I kissed it, then licked it. She smelled and tasted of Palmolive soap. I could get an erection just sniffing that odor wafting through the house. She moaned softly and leaned back into my arms.

Her round butt was nestled against my hard cock. She could feel it, I knew. I let one hand move down and lift her dress up, and slipped my hand around and gently caressed her pussy. Her moaning got louder as I stuck two fingers in her slit, and began getting my palm wet with stepmother juices.

"You are the naughtiest boy in California, you know that? Oh, god, that's so good, baby. You make me cum so easily now ... mmm, oh, fuck, baby let's go into your room."

I twirled her around, pressed my hard cock against her, and kissed her deeply. She was half a foot shorter so I leaned down. My lips were greedy on hers, as her hands went to my blond curls. I felt her tongue probing my mouth, and that really turned me on. I broke the kiss and picked up my stepmom to carry her into my bedroom. She needed the touch of my dick.

Sometimes I would just fuck Cindy with her clothes on. She always wore nylon stockings with a garter belt, even if she left the panties off. I enjoyed filling her pussy with my cock, with her dress pushed up to her waist. But taking off the dress was fun too, because then I could suck on her soft, sweet tits.

"Cindy, I love you so much. Let me lick your cunt, okay sweetie? You taste so good. Look at my cock. Hold it baby, and stroke it. Oh, shit, I want to suck you Cindy."

I liked calling her Cindy. I always had. She had asked me to when Dad and I had joined her and my stepsisters. And, for some reason, it made me so fucking horny when I called her that. So I did, and then would cum a load of spunk in her mouth or her pussy.

Now I had Cindy on a lower bunk bed, leaning up on some pillows. Her hands were twisted in my blond curls, and my mouth was glued to her clit, making her cum fast for me. I was so hard now.

"Jesus, baby boy, suck that pussy. Oh, fuck, Peter. Eat me baby. Eat me, so fucking good."

I couldn't help but jerk my cock as I licked her slit. I had one hand fingering her pussy, but then I put my fingers on her little puckered hole, and I tickled it. With some pussy juice, I got a finger in and started finger fucking her hole. She squealed.

"Like that, lover? Like me to do that? Ah shit, I need to fuck you, Cindy."

I crawled up on the bunk with her, and she wrapped her legs around my neck as I lifted them up on my shoulders. I pressed her knees down against her tits, and slid my cock into her cunt. Shit, she was so tight. Dad hadn't been fucking this pussy enough, but that meant it was tight as hell for me. I grunted as I pressed my cock head into her sucking cunt, and then began fucking my lover, Cindy.

Slow and easy, that was how I wanted to fuck her. I could never get enough pussy. She was my first fuck, and she would always be the best. She taught me to love making love. And I showed her how much I loved her with my prick. My hard, long prick, thrusting into her cunt. Deep into her always wet pussy. She moaned and begged for more cock. Okay, I started ramming it harder, and she whimpered and dragged my head down to kiss me.

Fucking her was heaven, and I was close, but I decided to test something. As I fucked her cunt I was fingering her ass again. And she didn't say no. This was a new thing. She had shown me everything, so far. Now I would show her something. I wondered if anyone had fucked Cindy's ass before. Maybe I would be the first. I rammed once more, hard, into her pussy. Then I pulled it out, while she cried out, asking me why.

My cock was sticky with pussy juices and I slowly pressed the mushroom head into her ass.

"Oh, fuck, Peter. I don't know baby. I don't know ... oh fuck, yes, yes."

I steadily pressed more prick into her ass hole and it was tight, so tight I almost couldn't get it in. But I wanted to fuck her every way I could. So I kept feeding her cock, and her lips were eagerly kissing me, and I knew she wanted this.

"Am I your first, Cindy? Am I the first to fuck you like this? Ah, fuck, I have to cum soon, babe. Cumming soon. Fuck, fuck, fuck ... ah fuck. Take me, lover, take me."

I was thrusting hard and fast now. I took her virgin ass. I fucked her so good, and Cindy kept crying out that she wanted more cums, more cums. I was making her happy, I knew that. Fucking her now a little rougher, but she took it all. Ah, fuck I needed to cum. And I did. It spurted out into her asshole. I thrust several times more, and then pulled out, spilling my seed on her thighs. I squirted once or twice more onto her soft belly, as my hand worked to get it all out.

"Peter, baby, you're so good to me. Did I make you feel good, sweetie? I want you to feel good. I love you baby."

"You're always perfect, Cindy. You know that. I'm so lucky to have you. That was so fine. Let's take a shower now, okay? We can play some more."

"You're so horny all the time, bad boy. You could do this all day, I know that, but I have things to do. You clean up, and come in for lunch. Then I need to go out shopping. Get up, now!"

I had never worried about cumming in Cindy and making a baby. She had told me after our first time that she wasn't fertile anymore. She'd had her tubes tied after her second baby and before she married my Dad. So I could cum in her and never have to wear a rubber. That was pretty nice, you know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.