Chula Vista Dream - Cover

Chula Vista Dream

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Incest Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story of a time and place that is gone. The early 1950s in California were golden years. A young man graduates from high school and learns to love his stepmother and stepsisters in a special way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

We had only one high school in Chula Vista in 1953. I think the population for the city was about fifteen thousand then. I was graduating from Chula Vista High School, and the ceremony would be on a Saturday. My father, Robert, and stepmother, Cindy, would be there. My two stepsisters, Sheila and Maggie, would too. This would be the first time we had all been together since Christmas.

The Friday before, we seniors were taking a day off. We called it Sneak Day, but the officials of the school were aware of it, of course. It was a tradition. Anyway, we all took the bus line up to Balboa Park. It's funny, but you can live in an area most of your life and not see the stuff that tourists come to see. It was like people in New York City might not have ever gone up the Empire State Building.

That was the same thing for some of us. I had never been up to the Park. That's where the California Pacific International Exposition opened in 1935. That was the year I was born. They also had the San Diego Zoo there. So, it was the thing for most of the seniors to go up on Sneak Day and spend time there. It was actually a lot of fun. I enjoyed looking at the buildings. Some of them had been left over from the Panama-California Exposition of 1915. Most of them were newer, I think, built in the same Spanish colonial style.

That was a good time. I got home that evening about six o'clock. Cindy had dinner ready, and Dad was sitting in the living room listening to some radio. He was drinking a bottle of Falstaff. I said hello to him and went through the archway into the kitchen. Cindy was at the counter putting some pots into the sink. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. I came up behind her and took her waist in my hands. I kissed the back of her neck.

She turned quickly and playfully slapped my hands. Then she leaned in and gave me a kiss. It lingered. I started getting hard. I couldn't let Dad see that. I touched her cheek, looking down at her. I was about six inches taller than her. I smiled and then went down the hall to use the bathroom. I was thinking of how shiny her brown, wavy hair was. And how tempting her scarlet lips were. I loved my stepmother.

We were sitting down to dinner as soon as I came back from the bathroom. Dad had his chair at the head of the table. I was across from Cindy. She had a tuna casserole for us tonight, along with homemade bread. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then Dad spoke to me.

"Did you have fun at the Park? I haven't been there in years."

"Oh, yeah. We have some great stuff here, you know?"

"The graduation ceremony's at eleven in the morning, isn't it? Sheila and Jason will stop here. Maggie will take a bus over to the school and meet us there. So you're the last. You won't be leaving home yet, but you're on your way, right Peter?"

"Yeah, Dad. I was thinking I'd get a job this summer. Part-time probably. But it's nice to have a place here with you and Cindy. Maybe I'll get a room or something, like Maggie, next year. Not sure."

"I'm just glad everyone is still close by. I love your tuna casserole, honey."

Cindy smiled at him. "You're a dear, Robert. There's plenty more."

The next day around ten in the morning I heard a car door slamming outside. I looked out the window and saw Sheila coming up the walk. Her 1947 Studebaker was by the curb. I noticed she seemed a little heavier than usual. I wondered where Jason, her husband was.

She came in the front door. It wasn't locked, of course. We only locked the doors when we went to bed at night. I walked over and saw she was crying.

"What's the matter? Sheila? What's wrong?"

"Where's Mom? Isn't she here?"

"She's getting ready in her bedroom."

She turned abruptly and went out of the living room and down the hall. She was calling out as she walked, "Mom, Mom." I followed her, but she went into Dad and Cindy's bedroom, and then closed the door. I supposed I was not wanted. I waited in the living room. I was wearing my slacks, white shirt, and a black tie. Graduation would be soon.

It was about ten minutes later, and Dad, Cindy, and Sheila came out to get me.

"What's going on?" I was worried.

Cindy answered. "It's fine Peter. We're happy to hear that Sheila's having a baby. Isn't that wonderful news? So that's good. Let's go. We can't be late for your graduation."

I could feel there was more to the story. But I wanted to get my business done right now. So we all piled into our 1949 Ford. Dad was driving, of course. We were just in time for me to put on my gown and mortarboard and get ready to march in. I saw Maggie sitting with the others as I passed them to take my seat. She waved at me and grinned.

After it was all over, and everyone had congratulated me, we all packed into the Ford. The young people sat in the back, and Cindy and Dad were in the front. Maggie and Cindy were chattering to each other. Sheila was very quiet. I was just glad I was done with high school. I was an adult for sure now. As soon as we got home we all got out. Sheila hugged me and kissed me. Then she quickly went to her Studebaker and drove off.

That night Maggie had dinner with us, before taking a bus back to her place over by San Diego State College. She had a room in a house shared by some other girls. She also gave me a big hug and a kiss. Finally, we all went to our rooms and the day ended.

On Sunday I slept in and missed breakfast. Cindy and Dad hadn't bothered to get me up. After lunch I walked over to 3rd Avenue. I was thinking I might find a part time job at a restaurant, or maybe a hardware store. I wasn't really sure. But I spent most of the day walking around and enjoying the freedom. I even went down to the bay and looked at the ships.

The next day found me and Cindy alone. After breakfast Dad was off to work. The girls were living their lives. I had looked forward to this. I was eighteen, a high school graduate, and still very horny for my stepmother. Cindy was running the vacuum cleaner as I was sitting in an easy chair. She came near me, and I watched her closely. Her breasts were dangling as she bent over, moving the upright Hoover over the rug. She hadn't bothered to put on a bra beneath her house dress. It was sleeveless and I saw parts of her breasts through the arm holes.

Her brown hair fell to her shoulders. I was becoming erect and I stroked my cock. She glanced up, saw what I was doing, and stopped. She stood up straight, pushing her hair away from her eyes with her delicate hand. She shook her head, smiled, then began pushing the cleaner at my feet. I raised them from the floor and she vacuumed beneath the chair, finally moving away. Her butt looked so tempting. I could see it moving as I made my prick harder with my hand.

I rose up out of the chair. Walking up behind her I put my hands on her waist, and I thrust my hardness against her ass. She jumped, turned swiftly, and smacked my hands as she had done before. I grinned at her and reached out to take her hand. I pulled her arm to me and put her hand on my hard cock. My other hand went to her head and I leaned in to kiss her red lips. Her deep brown eyes were glistening in the morning sunlight streaming in through the picture window.

She had turned the upright off. It was quiet in the house. I heard the tinkling tune of an ice cream truck in the distance. School was out for the children in the neighborhood, and summer was here. I pressed my lips against Cindy's as both of my hands held her head gently. Her head was upturned to meet my lips. Her hand was now squeezing my cock. Once, twice, and then she moved to my belt buckle. She was struggling to release my dick.

"I promised I wouldn't do this. I promised myself. I know it's wrong. God, I love you baby. I want you so much. I promised, but I have to have you Peter. Baby, I'll just please you one more time. I'll just take care of you one more time. That's it, Peter. Take off your pants, baby, and I'll do you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.