Taxi Driver - Cover

Taxi Driver

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A taxi driver gives a teenage couple shelter in the back seat of his cab. After watching them make out for a while, he gets involved. Later the girl takes him home to meet her mother.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

When Mrs Stephens told me that her daughter Jennifer had stayed out late without permission, and asked me to go round and talk with her about it, of course I promised to do so. As soon as could I signed off with the cab company and went straight to their house.

When I rang the door bell, Mrs Stephens answered the door and invited me in. I noticed that the dress she was wearing was significantly shorter than the one she wore when I first went to their house. Was that coincidence, or had she dressed in anticipation of my visit? "Jennifer is upstairs in her room," she told me as she led me to the living room and offered me a coffee.

"She knows I'm coming to see her?"

"Yes, I told her I was contacting you, and when you responded that you would come at once I sent her to her room and told her to get ready."

That simple phrase conjured up some delicious images, but I realized it was at least possible that I was reading too much into this. Maybe Brenda really did just want me to talk to her daughter about staying out late. But surely an instruction to 'get ready' implied that Jennifer was to wait bare bottomed or even naked, on the bed! I sipped my coffee as I contemplated what lay ahead. And Brenda was looking very aroused too.

When I finished my coffee I put the cup down and looked at Brenda, wanting some hint of what she was expecting. Without a word, she walked over to a sideboard, opened a drawer, and brought something out. A paddle! "This is what her dad used to use on me. I don't think Jennifer ever saw it, but I'm sure she would have heard it in use. I guess she's old enough now for you to use it on her." She handed it to me, and I sat examining it. Heavy, made of solid wood, with a wide flat spanking surface and a comfortably shaped handle. A paddle that could have only one use, it had been made specifically for spanking!

"I've never used a paddle like this. Perhaps I should practice with it, before I go and use it on Jennifer," I said, barely able to breathe as I waited for her response.

"You mean, on me? Oh my! Ah well yes okay, I suppose you must. How do you want me? Over your lap?"

"Over the arm of the sofa," I responded, and she took a deep breath then walked around and stood by the side of the sofa.

"Panties down, Albert?"

"Of course, Brenda. Just down, not off."

She raised her skirt and reached up under it, and tugged her panties down to mid thigh. Then she bent slowly forward over the sofa arm until she was lying with her elbows resting on the cushions. I went around behind her and raised her skirt over her back. She was wearing stockings and a black garter belt. Panties outside the suspender straps to permit easy lowering. Yes, she clearly had been expecting me to do this, or something similar. "Legs apart, Brenda, or your panties will slip down." I watched as she opened her legs wide, she knew I could see her pussy and her anus with her legs like this, but she didn't say anything in protest.

I adjusted her panties so they were stretched neatly across, below the stocking welts at mid thigh. I tapped her bottom a few times with the paddle, just getting the feel of it, and she moaned softly but kept very still. I wondered how long it had been since her husband died. It was clear to me that she had been missing this. I raised the paddle and brought it down hard, and loved the way her whole bottom vibrated. But again she didn't move. As I watched, a red impact mark showed the shape of the paddle across her two nicely separated cheeks. Then I spanked each cheek in turn before laying another across both cheeks.

"This paddle is nice to use," I said as though discussing some abstract topic. She moaned softly. "Is this how your husband used it, or did he use it much harder?"

"Very much harder," she panted, as I had known she would, but wanted her to invite it. I hit her again, quite a lot harder. She moaned but made no attempt to stop me. I wondered if Jennifer, in her bedroom overhead, could hear, and I hoped she could. I wondered what she would be thinking, expecting me to come up soon to spank her. Could she tell from the sound that this was her dad's paddle, finally back in use again? When her dad spanked her mother, had Jennifer lain in bed listening, and if so had she been trembling, or masturbating?

I had given Brenda perhaps twenty really hard spanks, and was thinking I should stop, when I heard something. I walked silently to the door, and opened it. Sure enough, Jennifer, stark naked, was half way up the stairs, heading back up. She had obviously been outside the door listening to me paddling her mother. As the door opened she had started to run back to her room, but wasn't fast enough. I called out to her to stop, and made her turn to face me, her hands covering her crotch in instinctive modesty. I ordered her to come back down, and when she was at the foot of the stairs I told her to put her hands on her head and go into the living room.

By now her mom had stood up and tugged her skirt down, and was starting to pull her panties up underneath, blushing red with embarrassment. I wanted Jennifer to see how her mom's bottom was also red!

"What are you doing, Brenda? I haven't finished with you. When you are being spanked, I will tell you when you can get up." She stood looking at me, biting her lip, but then pushed her panties back down to mid thigh, and went to bend back over the sofa arm. "Wait, Brenda. Your daughter is already naked, so you might as well get undressed too. But keep the stockings on, they look nice."

Jennifer watched with amusement, hands still on her head, as her mom removed her dress, then her bra, and stepped out of the panties. I made her stand beside her daughter, facing me, also with her hands on her head. This was the first time I had seen Brenda like this. She didn't shave.

"Jennifer, do you have a garter belt and stockings?" She laughed. Clearly modern girls don't wear such sexist things. "What about you, Brenda, do you have another set?" She nodded shyly, and I sent her up to get a spare set from her room, and as she walked out I wondered who she had bought these for, or were they left over from her late husband's time?

I suppose I should have felt guilty, dressing Jennifer in the sexy clothes her dad had bought for private pleasures with her mother. But I was way past letting guilt feelings intrude into what I was doing with these two delectable females. If he was up there somewhere watching us, somehow I felt he would approve. Brenda had been without sex for too long, and his daughter needed to learn a wider range of sexual activity beyond just snogging in alleyways.

"Jennifer, your mother tells me that you haven't had the paddle before. Lay over the arm of the sofa please." I pointed at the end of the sofa opposite where her mother had been lying moments before. She obeyed immediately. "Just a quick demonstration," I said softly and introduced her to the paddle with three hard swats that made her yelp.

As mom walked in with a pretty red and black lacy garter belt, I made Jennifer stand up and made Brenda put the belt around her daughter's waist, then kneel and draw the stockings up each of her daughter's long legs and do up the clips. Then I put her back standing beside her daughter.

I walked around them, admiring them both, front and back, for a few minutes. They looked so cute standing looking very much the same except for the colour of the garter belts and the state of their pubes. Both now had red bottoms as well as red faces. I ran my hands over the hot blushing bottoms, and when they didn't object, I stroked Jennifer's bald quim then ran my fingers over Brenda's thick bush. Both girls were breathing heavily as I did this. Standing in front of Brenda as my fingers delved in her bush, I asked, "Have you never shaved your pubic hair?" She flushed even more, and stammered that, no, she hadn't ever done it. "Do it tonight."

She mumbled, "Yes, Albert," and I rejoiced at the ease with which she had acquiesced to something so very personal.

The sofa was long enough that there was room for both of them, so I ordered Brenda to go back as she had been before, across one arm of the sofa, and had Jennifer go down over the other arm. They were both resting on their elbows, breasts hanging nicely. But I told them to hold hands, so they both had to collapse down onto the cushions of the sofa, their breasts now flattened against the cushions, their bottoms their highest points.

I was glad I had taken the opportunity to give Jennifer those few swats earlier. Watching them now, with their reddened bottoms so deliciously and vulnerably displayed, they were a really delightful sight. I picked up the paddle and lightly slapped it down onto my left palm. The sound made them both twitch, and I saw that they were now both looking sideways at me, nervously waiting for me to decide who to spank first.

I walked around behind Jennifer, and said to her mom, "Hold your daughter's wrists tightly, Brenda, don't let her get up or you will get extra." Of course I hadn't given them any hint of my intended dose, so 'extra' was pretty meaningless. But she knew what I meant, and gripped her daughter's wrists firmly. I rubbed the paddle over Jennifer's ass then raised it and cracked it down three times. She didn't move, but she panted deliciously.

Then I walked around to her mother. I could see that Jennifer was now gripping her mother's hands tightly, without me instructing them to change over. Jennifer was clearly determined not to let her mother get up or use her hands to protect herself, although I didn't think she would do so. Brenda wanted this, and wanted it done hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.