Joe Brady - Cover

Joe Brady

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story about the incidents occurring in a Secret Service Agent's life just before and after he retires. There is sex in the story but it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

After stopping at the Police station and saying good-bye to Carla, Joe was on the road heading west to Colorado. He thought he would like to visit some of the named ski resorts he heard about like Vail and Breckenridge. It wasn't that he was a skier, he wasn't, it was just that he thought he would like to see and say he had been to these places.

He visited these two resorts and was impressed. While there wasn't snow yet on these runs what impressed him the most was the steepness of the runs. That someone would ski down these runs amazed him. More power to those who had the skill to traverse these runs as he knew he wasn't going to be one of them.

The campgrounds at these two ski areas were completely filled and had hung out a no vacancy sign. Joe was content to stay overnight in the Walmart parking lot which was next to a nice restaurant. The portable generator worked like a champ and made living in the camper quite comfortable and pleasant.

Joe felt he could use some exercise and thought that hiking in the National Parks in Utah was a nice place he could do this. He visited the parks and found them to be as they say, "Worth the price of admission." All of them, Zion, Bryce and Escalante were magnificent and unspoiled just as they were millions of years ago.

He was now very comfortable in camping with the motorhome. If necessary he would make some meals in the camper but he preferred to stop for his meals at the diners his GPS scrolled through as he was driving. For the most part the food at these diners was excellent and the portions were large.

Joe wasn't into woman hunting in the lounges so the evenings were spent checking his email and doing a little surfing of the net. It seemed like every night he received an email from Sara. He looked forward to checking his email for her messages and responding to them. She did ask him if he knew when he would be heading back east and he honestly replied to her that he didn't know yet. There still was a lot he wanted to see.

After visiting and seeing the quiet bareness of the parks in Utah he thought he would contrast that with the twenty four hour life of Las Vegas. Turning on to I-15 he knew it wasn't going to be that long of a drive.

He was thinking that he would stay at one of the hotels and not sleep in the motorhome. The shows he saw listed on the net or things he would do when he got there were running through his mind as he drove. Because of a truck in front him he could only see the vehicles on the outside lane going in his direction when his eyes caught about a quarter of a mile in front of him a car in the outside lane swerve and go off the side of the road and go down the embankment. Joe pulled over to side of the road to see if he could help.

By luck or the skill of the driver the car didn't flip but came to stop mired in some mud. Scrambling down the side of the embankment he saw that the driver's airbag had deployed. He opened the doors and could see that the passenger in back who was wearing his seat belt as well as the driver were alive but shaken up.

The passenger said, "That pickup driver tried to kill us. Did you see him swerved into us and force us to go off the road? He hit us and kept going."

"No I'm sorry I didn't see that, all I saw was your car go off the road."

Joe helped the passenger out of the car. In looking at the left front side of the car Joe could see a dent there but if another vehicle had caused it, he couldn't say. The driver was able to exit the car by himself and the white powder over his clothes confirmed that the airbag had deployed.

"Why do you think someone would try and do that to you?

"It's what I do or rather it's what my company does. We are the prime contractor who make the control systems for most of the drones that the US Air force is using. There is a faction out there who doesn't like what we do. They could be our citizens with a twisted sense of justice or they could be terrorist that have been affected by the drones, I just don't know. I as well as my company have been getting threats and now it has escalated to this."

"What are you going to do now I mean? Are you going to wait for a tow truck to try and pull you out or do you need a lift? I was heading to Las Vegas."

"I would appreciate a lift. My company is located just north of the city limits. Josh can stay here with the car and see that it gets trucked to Vegas for repairs."

As they drove Lloyd introduced himself and asked questions where Joe was going. He was impressed when Joe told him of his retiring and travelling to see the country.

Lloyd said maybe when he retired in about ten years he would do something like that.

Joe in telling Lloyd that he had been a secret service agent before he retired was like turning on the radio. That is all Lloyd wanted to talk about and asked Joe a lot of questions. The questions turned into a job offer for Joe to head up the security at both Lloyd's company as well as his personal security.

"If I wanted to work I would have stayed where I was. Being on the President's security detail is the ultimate in security work. Thanks for the offer but I am not looking to go back to work."

Lloyd was not a person to take no for an answer because he said, "How about if I hire you as a security consultant?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well you would check out my personal security and the company's security. Depending what you find you can make some changes or recommendations to what we are doing. I would think something like this could be done in two weeks and I will pay you ten thousand dollars for the two weeks of work. With your experience in doing this it will be money well spent to insure we are protected."

"Let me think about that."

"Where are you staying in Vegas?"

"I haven't made a room reservation yet."

"Would you like to stay at the Bellagio?"

'Yes but isn't that expensive?"

Smiling Lloyd pulled out his cell phone and pressed in a number. Joe could hear Lloyd talk when the phone was answered.

"Vic this is Lloyd, a friend of mine is in town and will be staying for two weeks. He needs a place to stay and I recommended the Bellagio. Please see that he is taken care of and send me the bill on what the costs are. His name is Joe Brady."

"How do you know I will accept your offer?"

"Joe, you strike me as a man who accepts a challenge and also a man who doesn't want to see this country's defenses messed with. Will you accept my offer to be my security consultant?"

"Okay as it will be a little of a change from what I am doing now but only for two weeks."

Joe dropped Lloyd off at the guarded gate to his factory. The factory judging by its size was a very large operation and was protected by a tall double wire fence. The fence on the inside had a sign on it warning that it was electrified. Saying he would see Lloyd tomorrow Joe waved good-bye.

In checking into the Bellagio Joe was treated like a 'whale' which he knew was how they referred to a big gambler and gave the best of care to. He followed a golf cart to where he should park his motorhome. Taking his laptop, a change of clothes and his shaving kit he rode in the golf cart back to the elevator which he took to his room that turned out to be a suite. He thought that these two weeks of work were going to be interesting if this was any indication by the way he was being treated.

After showering and changing his clothes Joe decided to explore the hotel and have some dinner. He was hungry as he had skipped lunch in trying to control the calories. After watching the water display at the hotel's entrance he decided to treat himself and eat at the restaurant that was featuring the sea-food buffet.

In presenting his credit card to pay for the meal Joe was asked if he had a room at the hotel. When Joe gave him his room number Joe was surprised when the woman said there was no charge for the buffet. The food was excellent. Joe started with a half dozen raw oysters and followed that up with a big dish of King crab legs and two lobster tails. He over indulged because he went back for some smoked shrimp, lox and portions of other items that were there. He was stuffed and knew that he over ate but he was not overly disappointed with himself that he did since the food was so good.

After a long walk outside on Las Vegas Boulevard to settle the food he decided to call it a night and headed back to his room. In his room he couldn't resist and he sent Sara an email saying where he was and what he ate. He said he was going to do some security consulting work here for the next two weeks. He slept like a baby in the California king size bed.

The next morning Joe skipped breakfast and drove the motorhome to Lloyd's company. The guard at the gate checked and saw Joe's name on the list and directed him where to park. He told Joe to go to the front entrance where he would be met.

That he was met at the front entrance was an understatement. He was bowled over when a very attractive tall red-headed lady that had hair hanging down to her mid-back and who was wearing four inch high heels along with a form fitting five inch above the knee black dress walked up to him extending her hand. She introduced herself as Lynn Strokes and said she was Lloyd's executive assistant. She asked him to follow her and to his delight he enjoyed doing just that watching her fine ass as it shifted back and forth in the dress she was wearing.

Lloyd greeted him warmly and gave him an overview of what he wanted Joe to do. He told Joe he wanted a complete review of his security along with recommendations as what should be done to improve it. He said that there could also be some industrial spying going on as too much information on the projects they were working on seemed to be leaking to competing firms. He answered the questions Joe had and then asked Sam Williams who was the present head of security to come in and show Joe around. Lloyd told Joe to check with Lynn later in the afternoon.

Sam who was Joe's age showed Joe around the plant and introduced him to the other security personnel. The ones who were responsible for Lloyd's personal security all seemed to be at least Joe's age or maybe even older. As Joe asked his questions the answers he received gave him some concern. There seemed to be neither a plan of organization nor a plan on procedures to follow should something occur.

Joe didn't want to jump to conclusions and thought he would give it a little more time before he made any recommendations to Lloyd.

In checking in with Lynn that afternoon she said that Lloyd has asked her to get some show tickets for Joe. In asking him what shows he wanted to see she agreed that his choices of Celine Dion and one of the Circus shows were good picks. What was a little surprising to Joe was that she said if Joe didn't have anyone to take to the show and if he didn't want to go alone she would be happy to go with him.

Quickly telling her he would like for her to go with him brought a smile to her face and a stirring in his groin.

That evening he called for Lynn at her upscale penthouse condo. His initial thought of her being a beautiful lady was confirmed when she opened the door. She was dress in black again but this dress was different as it had a V neckline with some white stripping and a slit to her mid-thigh. The dress fit her like a glove emphasizing her womanly curves. The scent of her expensive perfume permeated the room. That she was about twenty years his junior did not seem to be of any importance to her and it sure as hell didn't matter to Joe.

They had dinner at Caesar' and afterwards would do a short walk to catch Celine's show. The dinner was great and it wasn't just the meal which was good, it was the looks Joe was getting from some of the patrons who seemed to be trying to figure out what Joe had that attracted this substantially younger beautiful red-headed lady to be with him. Chuckling to himself he would bet that they thought he was her sugar daddy and his money was the attraction.

The show was an extravaganza and it was good. Celine's voice was like crystal and at the end of the show she received a standing ovation from the audience. After the show Lynn invited herself up to Joe's room saying she had never been in a suite at the Bellagio.

After she gave a cursory look at the suite she came up to Joe and putting her arms over his shoulders gave him one scorching kiss. Saying to Joe in a very sultry voice that she had never made love in a suite at the Bellagio, she turned her back to him asking him to pull down the zipper on her dress. He did and helped her step out of the dress which she tossed on a chair. He looked at the beautiful picture she presented as she stood and smiled at him. He thought she was posing for him by standing in her high heel shoes wearing only a black satin demi bra and small black panties.

She helped Joe get out of his clothes but he wasn't much help in doing that as he was content just to be looking at her. When she pulled down his shorts and dropped to her knees, her mouth immediately mouthed his shaft and started sucking. He almost lost it and came right then because he was so excited. He raised her up and giving her a love tap on her fine ass pointed her to head to the bedroom.

Making love with Lynn was how love making was meant to be. Her lying on the white satin sheets with her red hair spread out was a picture perfect moment. She was a true redhead and she just knew what and when to do certain things to keep Joe at the peak of excitement. When he said he was going to come she did something with her hand to his shaft that delayed his coming. She flipped them over which had her on top and she didn't move her hips but her vaginal muscles were milking his shaft. Her arms were around him kissing him with her active tongue doing battle with his tongue. His stiff shaft imbedded in her told him of her vaginal muscle action and her moist warmth. Without her moving her hips the excitement of what she was doing and being with her was too much and caused Joe to deposit a copious amount of spend in her.

He was very content with her lying atop him in his arms which she did for a while but she said she needed to be going. Joe tried to talk her into staying longer but she said tomorrow was a work day. She said if he wanted they could go out to dinner tomorrow and take in a Circus show. Joe told her it was a date.

Giving Joe a good night kiss she left saying for him not to get up as she would take a cab home.

The next day at the plant in the late afternoon Joe had seen enough and in stopping by Lloyd's office asked for him to save some time for Joe tomorrow. He said he wanted to discuss with Lloyd what he has found to-date and some recommendations he wanted to make. He also asked for the use of an office as there were some phone calls he needed to make. Confirming his date with Lynn she said she would take a cab and meet him at the hotel for dinner.

All Joe needed to make was one call and that was completed in ten minutes. Joe asked a friend at the service to check social security records and banking records on a specific person that he had become suspicious of. He left the plant anticipating an interesting time with Lynn this evening.

Lynn's entrance into the Bellagio was spectacular. She had every male head and some of the females watching her walk up to Joe. She was wearing a red dress that matched the color of her hair. The cut of the dress was just tight enough to show the enticing curves of her body. There was a jiggle to her large breasts as she walked which brought into question if she was wearing a bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.