The Town-The Shop Keeper - Cover

The Town-The Shop Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Gokky

Chapter 9: She tries to save Abigail

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9: She tries to save Abigail - Multi-chaptered story about a hardworking married guy, whose wife though loving does not share his interest in sex. The story will also encompass the wider community of the small town in which he lives.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Ahmed had the white girl under control and in position, knickers off, skirt pulled down and off, camisole pulled up and bra pulled off exposing her ample, beautiful breasts. She was on her knees, bent over the chair with her pert, firm ass stuck up in the air, her quivering, exposed virgin cunt defenceless against his throbbing, powerful Somali cock.

He was on his knees behind her, his hand on her tit, his teeth on her neck and his cock rubbing against her firm, engorged clit and teasing her spread puffy lips; he had offered thanks for the untouched and pure christian beauty that he was now about to enjoy; she had prayed for strength to sustain her through the Muslim penetration she was about to experience and also forgiveness for denying christian men possession her precious cherry but now both of them now, interrupted and he enraged and she distraught by the knocking, looked to the door and the intrusion.

Another firm knock, followed by a call 'Hello? Hello?'

Both Ahmed and Abi recognised the voice. Ahmed identified it as belonging to the interfering white woman who lived facing him; Abi knew it as the voice of one of her mother's friends from church.

'Abi, I saw you go in to his house and I know you're still in there, are you alright? Abi, does your mother know where you are? Abi? Abi?'

Ahmed cursed the woman, who was she to interfere? This girl was eighteen, she was of age and he had not forced himself on her and now he was in position to fuck her, he had to; there was no way that he could tolerate missing out on her now.

Abi remained beneath him, looking at the door, afraid but also upset that they had been interrupted just as she had felt his cock stroke her aroused clit.

'Abi, are you safe, I'll have to tell your mother, I know you can hear me, I'll ring your mother!'

Abi spoke in a whisper to the sixty eight year old Somali, kneeling behind ready to penetrate her. 'I will tell her that I am fine and I am eighteen, I have to or she will tell my mum-I have to-I won't leave-I promise'.

Ahmed reluctantly let go of the eighteen year old christian girl and allowed his cock to come away from her welcoming cunt. He got up and stood to one side naked, his erect circumcised black Muslim cock prominent, powerful and potent; Abi kissed him and went straight to the door, before her courage could fail her.

The door was at the side of the bungalow so only the woman would be able to see Abi; she opened the door quickly, she wanted to be decisive, although the woman at the door couldn't see Ahmed, Abi could and she craved his naked body and especially his beautiful thick, aroused ebony pole.

The woman was staggered to see practically naked Abi standing uneasily at the door; wearing only a pushed up, rumpled camisole, the white teen revealed her defeat to the black man. The church elder was utterly dumbfounded; she gazed open mouthed at Abi's heaving breasts, Abi's erect, stiff pink nipples jutting out at her, Abi's clean shaven pussy and Abi's long gorgeous legs, all shockingly about to be surrendered. She couldn't see him but she knew he lurked behind the poor ensnared christian girl. The woman mourned the loss of such a delightful and respectable church girl to the Muslim man.

'Oh Abi, why him? Why not a nice boy from church if you had needs?' looking down, both fascinated and dismayed by Abi's exposed unmistakably engorged and puffy pussy lips, she said 'You're naked for him!' she spoke in a low voice, not wanting the Somali to hear her; but he could.

Ahmed was tense, he could lose the girl.

Abigail however was desperate and taking the woman's hands in her own, she pleaded with her to understand. She begged her to not tell anyone, Abi couldn't lose this chance of love, she needed him and she was of age. He was sad and lonely, his wife was ill, his wife had sanctioned this, he needed comfort and Abi needed a black man. If she didn't give herself to him, then she would instead eventually be enjoyed by the Somali boys at college, probably by a gang taking turns on her. Surely here with him was better?

The woman's resolve and indignation waned. Her own sexual needs had been ignored for too long by her late husband. Abi was eighteen after all and did she really want to get involved in what could become a major family issue? Abi's pleading moved her. Abi wasn't a silly girl, nor was she a girl who would easily give herself to a man. Who was she to forbid, and it was preferable to give yourself to one man, rather than all those young Somali youths she had seen in town. They preyed on white girls; it was shocking to witness those girls succumb-so perhaps Abi was right, if she was going to yield, it would be better here, than surrounded by four or five voracious boys.

The woman was also aroused by the idea of young Abi being impaled on a big, black cock, her christian resolve failing her as it had failed sweet Abi.

The woman actually was aroused further by the thought of being the old Somali's second course.

She was aware of a hardening and rigidity in her nipples. She involuntarily covered her chest with her hand.

She had to get away and forget about this-pretend it never happened. Let Abi decide her own future and she'd probably have sex with the old man, realise that it was distasteful and then start seeing a boy from church.

She kiss Abi on the cheek, and, whispering 'be careful' turned and quickly crossed the road to retreat to her own home, shamed, humbled, confused and sexually aroused for the first time in months.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.