The Town-The Shop Keeper - Cover

The Town-The Shop Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Gokky

Chapter 1 Zaid

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 Zaid - Multi-chaptered story about a hardworking married guy, whose wife though loving does not share his interest in sex. The story will also encompass the wider community of the small town in which he lives.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Zaid celebrated his fiftieth birthday last week. He had a good deal to be proud about, since coming to England from Somalia twenty five years ago with his wife Jamilia and their two eldest children, they had had four more children. All his children were healthy and successful, all had done well at school and although he had to work hard and long hours at his three shops, they provided him and his family with a good income and their house and car were the envy of many.

Zaid was a respected member of the community and he had many friends both within his community and also within the English people who frequented his shop.

Why then was Zaid frustrated? Unfortunately for Zaid, Jamilia though a loyal and loving wife, had no interest in sex. Sex, in Jamilia's opinion was for procreation, not particularly for enjoyment. She disapproved of the English girls and women who visited their shops wearing revealing clothes and forbade her sons to yield to temptation and seek enjoyment with white girls. Zaid and Jamilia's daughters did not act or dress like the white girls. They had respect for themselves and dressed accordingly as befit their customs and their religion.

Zaid was happy that his daughters behaved themselves in this way; it proved that he and his wife had been good parents. He did suspect that his sons had taken pleasure in some of the white girls who they had met in his shops or at school or college. Zaid did not however, forbid his sons from using white girls, as long as they understood that the girls from their own community were not be insulted in this way.

Zaid had resisted the temptations of white women for twenty five years. He could not refrain any longer. He had to ram his Somali cock up an obedient tight white ass, he had to hold a white girl's (hopefully blond) head as he shot his Somali sperm down her throat and he just HAD to ram his thick black cock in a sweet, young English cunt and fill it with Somali baby juice.

The question was how was he to take his pleasure in this supply of compliant and acquiescent white women presented to him daily, without his family and community knowing? How could he fuck his way through the many English women who flaunted their bodies whilst being so close to Zaid that he could see their gorgeous white breasts, their pink nipples pointing against their white blouses and so temptingly, he could almost see their shapely white bottoms as they bent down to get the newspapers Zaid conveniently placed on the floor facing his counters.

Zaid decided that he should concentrate on his shop in the poorest area, he was confident that the white women there would be attracted by the promise of him buying them presents, gifts that their unsuccessful white men could only dream of giving them. There were also the single mothers, Zaid thought they would be desperate for the attention of a prosperous and attentive man like himself and he was confident that as most if not all white women were known to covet black cock, his wait to fuck English pussy would be a short one. Quite a few of these shameless, licentious, easy white single mothers had black or Pakistani babies so everyone could see who they spread their legs wide for. Zaid reasoned that having a black or Pakistani baby revealed a white woman?s rejection of the white man and therefore she would definitely relish the chance of bearing more black cock.

His cock grew hard and long, he pulled it out of his trousers. Thick, black and forcefully African, he was proud of his ebony pole; it had bred six Somali children who now were fine men and women. His cock needed to enter a white and fill it up with the thick, hot cum which his wife had received and been bred by. Now, he wanted to see how different it was with a white. He knew it would be spicier, the promise of a randy English slut accepting anything Zaid wanted to do to her stimulated the fifty year old Somali but he refused to masturbate. He would save his formidable sperm for the white pussy he would target tomorrow. Confident and eager, he helped himself to some sambuusa (a Somali snack), listened to Fartuun and fashioned his lines of seduction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.