A Time Ago or Ahead?
Chapter 13: Epilogue

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

I've been here over twenty years now.

The Manubans disbanded. A few people from their village joined us and are productive members of our village.

The Others are no longer a threat. About ten years ago, they came and we defeated them soundly capturing prisoners. We took them back to their village and hung them. I found the headman and forced him to the square. After warning the people to never come raiding our way again, I put a rope around his neck and pulled him up to strangle. After he slowly died, we left.

I am now a grandfather and am enjoying my life. I am thankful for that flash of light giving me two wonderful mates, five wonderful children, and a grandson with more expected. My sons and daughters are all taller than usual. It made it a little tough for my daughters to find mates but they take after their mothers in looks. After my oldest daughter, Linda, mated with a man proud to have her. It didn't take long for the others to find good men.

I figure that bringing a new way of thinking about treating people was enough for one man. Stopping an evil and cruel practice was a bonus. Life is good. My mates and I are satisfied. There were some parts of civilization that I'm not sure we need.

Tom Underwood

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.