A Time Ago or Ahead?
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

I made no effort to have any of the three of them sleep with me. We had laid a ground cover on the ground and then each of them rolled in a blanket to sleep. The three rolled close but didn't touch me but I could tell they wanted the comfort of closeness. I gathered them in with my arms. I always slept warm and cared little for a blanket. Anna slept on the outside with Leelee and Merry closest under my arms. Merry said, "Anna was hurt most, Master. We will see to your needs if you will let her rest tonight. She should be better tomorrow night and better able..."

"Anna, come close." She and Merry hurriedly changed places. "Lie at peace. No demands are or will be placed on anyone except to lie in peace and quiet. Be comforted, Anna, and sleep.

"Leelee, Merry, come close also and give comfort to your sister and be comforted and at peace." I could feel dampness on my arms from all three as they cried softly. We all slept quietly.

In the morning, Leelee moved very softly. She whispered, "Master, are we not pleasing that you wanted none of us?"

She looked into my eyes worriedly. I spoke softly. "No, Leelee. All three of you are quite pleasing but we all needed rest and a better frame of mind for the future. A good night's sleep was important." She moved slightly and my arm extended down along her almost nude body. She touched my morning erection. "I have need for a pot but can wait. Rest easily." I gave her a gentle pull closer and kissed her forehead. Her body relaxed back into sleep. I woke again later and slipped from them to use the latrine. When I returned, they were all awake.

I smiled. "I hope you all slept well."

"Master, you didn't utilize any of us."

"I wasn't aware that was a requirement for me, Merry."

She was blushing heavily. "No, Master. You have no requirement. However, we have been told of your abilities in the art of sex and had heard the sounds that Marree made late at night. My former man could never heighten my feelings so that those sounds came from me without my faking them."

I smiled crookedly. "I wouldn't want to think that any of you made noises that were not real or that were forced through a sense of duty. I am only an average man."

Anna said, "No average man could or would have come for us and been successful. Also, I have seen you swimming. You are not average." She grinned and both the other two grinned with her.

For breakfast, we finished off our supper from the night before. There was a nice creek less than a hundred feet away. When I finished eating, I said, "I will go to the creek and wash." I walked there and disrobed. I went into the water to wash and relax in the warm water. It was rare that any water was cold or even cool. This was good for bathing and swimming but wasn't fun to me for drinking. I missed a cool drink of water.

The girls all joined me within moments. Anna moved gently and I could see bruises had formed at her pelvis. "Anna, what did they do to you. You are so badly bruised."

"It is nothing, Master. The Others were not satisfied with my performance so I was their target yesterday afternoon. I was punched and kicked by them.

"I will be able to perform my duties to you if you wish me."

"Anna and you two, too. None of you have required duties to be performed for me. I would prefer to never ever do anything with any of you and never have any of you do anything for me than for sex to be a duty that you perform." I kept my temper because that would cause them to worry needlessly.

"Ladies, finish washing at your leisure. There is no hurry. I want us all to rest today. I slowly rose and walked to the camp and lay on the ground cloth to let the sun and breeze dry me. I dozed some as the three returned to camp. Leelee was talking to the others. " ... not rest when we are told. We should be seeing to his comfort and pleasure."

I decided not to say anything. They had, I knew, heard me but they just didn't seem to comprehend what I was saying. I was lying on my back with my eyes closed when they came from the creek. They saw me and moved to the ground cloth. There, they knelt in a row led by Leelee. My eyes were cracked and I could see them in an obvious pose. They were kneeling facing me with their legs open and their hands laying palm up on their thighs. I had to admit to myself that the sight was intriguing since they were still naked.

They waited, as did I. I began to think this was a Mexican stand-off until Anna groaned and literally fell over. I pretended to come quickly awake. "What is this?" I said it with some anger in my voice.

Leelee looked nervous. "Mas-master, we were waiting for you. This pose is the standard position for a slave waiting for the Master."

"I had asked you to take your ease today. Now, I find all three of you are in an uncomfortable position instead of resting. I see Anna has fallen over in pain.

"You are poor excuses for slaves. I told you to rest today and you have failed and refused even to the extent of causing one of you pain." As I was chastising them, I was helping Anna to lay flat and rubbing her legs gently to ease her cramps. Merry and Leelee were both in tears. They joined me in helping Anna.

As soon as we got her comfortable, Leelee resumed her position. Merry lay comfortably. I went back to my stretched out position though was watching Anna. I had my hand on her hip and gently stroked. I wondered how long I would have to wait before Leelee would keel over. I thought about waiting her out and decided that she could probably maintain that pose longer than I was willing to do nothing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.