Rick's Revenge
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Helen changed her blouse, wearing one that is low cut, mostly see-through, and held closed by several buttons. She slipped on the same skirt, and I inhaled the fresh fragrance of her perfume. Donna had packed me a T-shirt, hoodie, and cargo pants with a button-up fly. My pants were Donna and Lisa’s favourite on me because they like to keep the fly unbuttoned with my cock and balls out of my underwear.

“Now I can see why the girls like you wearing those pants so much, to show off the size and shape of your cock,” Helen commented, gently gripping me.

“Do I look like a cougar ready to go on the prowl?” She asked, turning around to model her clothes and petite figure.

“A very sexy cougar ready to pounce!” I replied, kissing her then unfastened two buttons. “As my girls say, it pays to advertise.”

“Will you do me a favour? Can you take this for me?” She asked, handing me a Viagra.

“I usually don’t need one to get hard.”

“I have no doubt about that. I want us to have some sexy fun in the Club and I need your cock staying hard. A cougar wants to show off her young, cock candy.”

I took the Viagra and washed it down.


I drove us to the Go Go Club, where Helen’s figure and suggestive clothing drew men’s attention away from the stripper on stage. I stopped Helen, my arm around her waist. “Doesn’t she remind you a lot of Lisa with her short hair and slender figure?”

“Yes, she does remind me of her.”

The stripper’s routine ended with the announcement, “Let’s hear it for your favourite stripper, Bobbie!”

“I didn’t know there would be so many men in here mid-day on a Saturday,” Helen commented, returning the smiles of many.

“Some guys hate shopping with their wives and will kill a few hours in here fantasizing about the strippers. The odd time a guy sitting towards the back will take out his cock and jerk off onto the floor.”

Helen laughed lightly, “What a waste of good cum.” She scanned the room, looking at the men to see if any might be jerking off. Several had a close-up side view of her breasts, trying to escape her blouse. Her nipples semi-hard it was plain to see she was braless.

“Let a few guys get a good look at you and I’m sure several cocks will appear and jerked off.”

I escorted Helen into ‘Steps,’ finding plenty of empty tables. There were several couples at different tables, enjoying a drink and a quieter atmosphere. Besides the DJ’s stand, there was a digital jukebox, with the classic round style but up-to-date. Three couples were on the dance floor, moving to the current song.

I let Helen select our table, and she chose one that has a padded bench seat along the wall close to the open floor. We sat, and she crossed her legs, which accented their slender shape. I had a perfect side view of her breasts, seemingly begging for attention. Her hand took mine, resting it where her very short hem met her soft skin. Moments after we sat, several men, entered and took a table giving them a good view of Helen.

“I think you’ve attracted some followers,” I mentioned to her.

The waitress came to us, and I ordered diet pop and Helen a beer. She tapped her fingernails on the table to the beat of the song. The jukebox was wired into the sound system, giving a high-grade sound.

Helen cuddled closer, uncrossing her legs and offering her lips to me. She moaned softly as my tongue searched her mouth, her hand going to my crotch. She unfastened the button, sliding her hand inside the opening.

“Now I know why Donna and Lisa like you wearing these pants. It’s so easy to get at your cock,” she said, caressing and beginning to stroke it.

Our lips met again, and my hand formed to the shape of her breast. Our kiss was interrupted by the return of our waitress. Helen smiled at the woman, accenting her hand movements on my cock. She couldn’t help noticing her hand inside my pants.

“Whatever fun you have, no cum on the floor, It’s a bitch to clean up.”

“Believe me, there won’t be any cum on the floor, only where it belongs, in a mouth or pussy,” Helen boldly replied.

We touched glasses and drank. My hand went to the hem of her skirt, and I motioned Helen’s legs open. The men sitting closer noticed her pussy, absent of panties come into view. We shared more kisses, and she felt the last button on her blouse give way. I swept it open, revealing her full breasts and fondled each one.

I placed her left leg over my right, completely opening her pose. The men’s eyes widened to her slit now in view and watched me begin to finger her.

Helen enjoyed my finger for a minute, smiling at the men, then led me to the dance floor. We watched her move to the strong beat, her open blouse teasingly showing one nipple or the other. Eyes watched her small ass swaying in her tight, short skirt.

There was a pause in the music, and we cuddle together. I pulled slightly on her blouse, and the right breast came into view. “You are being a little naughty and I love it!” She said to my ear. She smiled at several men close by as they enjoyed her exposed breast.

Helen turned to me and slipped my cock from my pants as a slow song began. We embraced, her hand staying on my cock. As we moved in a small circle, she turned slightly to let her admirers see her hand stroking my cock. My hand smoothed down her back, and lifting the short hem of her skirt, let then see me rubbing her bare ass.

We shared kisses, and I gave her tit a good feel. The song ended, I slipped my cock back as we walked back to our table.

“Let’s give them a little show. I’m supposed to be a horny cougar so I better act the role,” Helen said, releasing my cock. She moved sideways on the bench, and leaning by my lap, caressed my cock, and began to suck on it. I bent her right leg at the knee, giving the men watching us a clear view of her pussy.

I fingered her pussy, making her body jolt from massaging her clit. She’d hump my digits, so I knew she was growing aroused. I pulled back her blouse and fondled her tit as she mouth activated the Viagra.

She paused to take a breath, showing them the size of my hard cock and stole several kisses. “This time, I’m not stopping until you cum in my mouth.”

“I’d like to see my cum shoot land on your tongue.”

“I can do that.”

Helen resumed making love to my cock, and I must say she’s quite a good cocksucker. Now I know where Donna got her taste for cock. I continued fingering her pussy, spreading fresh juices over an available nipple. I’d glance at the men watching us, several rubbing their crotches from a swollen cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.