Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Stewart and Helen graciously offered their spacious home for Lisa and my unofficial wedding ceremony that took place at noon. Anyone witnessing what happened would have thought we were all nuts.

Today was only the second time I had met Lisa’s grandparents, Samuel and Jane Corbett. They felt honoured that Lisa chose their wedding date, the 28th of February, to be our wedding day. Samuel served in the last months of World War 2 plus saw action in Korea. Of course, my military service was nothing compared to his, but he still made me feel special about putting his grandaughter’s well-being ahead of my career.

One thing I can say about her grandparents, they sure were quite hip for being in their early nineties. He’d kid me, saying he pitied me about having two women to nag me instead of one.

Samuel motioned my ear to his mouth, his not so frail hand grasping mine and kidded me, “I know where I can get you an unlimited supply of Viagra!”

You would expect mothers to dress conservatively for a wedding but not our three. Beth, Helen, and Joy’s clothes selection were more like a, who can show the most skin competition much to our delight. The lowest and shortest of dresses were worn by our three sexy moms. I knew Joy wouldn’t be wearing any panties, but I wondered about my mom and Helen.

The women had decorated the pool area for our special day, transforming it into a tropical-like, winter wonderland. Outside it was snowing lightly, inside you’d think it was the middle of July in the Bahamas.

Donna stood my side holding the wedding rings as Dave walked Lisa in her low cut very short hemmed, wedding dress, to me. Joy gave her daughter a departing kiss wishing her well. Lisa’s face beamed as I’d never see it before. I held out my hand and Dave placed her hand in mine.

“You love and care for my daughter and she’ll return her love for you ten times as much,” he stated.

“I will, Sir, you can guarantee on that!” I confirmed, taking her right hand in mine.

“And I’ll make sure that he does!” Donna supported.

“We each had written special vows to say,” I said to the others. This day was more important to me than I realized. My hands shook nervously as I looked at her.

“I Richard Patterson do promise you, Lisa Corbett, that I will love you, as my wife, as our equal and share the excitement and sadness that life has in store for us. I will always cherish your love that I’m so privileged for you to give to me for as long as we both shall live.”

“I Lisa Corbett, pledge that I will love you and Donna for the rest of my life. I commit myself to you, Richard, and will be so very proud to bear your last name of Patterson. I never thought I could find true happiness as I have found it in you and Donna and will treat you both as my equal as long as we live.”

“And I, Donna Paterson am so fortunate to have my girlfriend as my lover and my future partner. I will love you with passion as will my Rick. We are equals in our relationship and will forever love our husband.”

Donna handed me the ring for Lisa. I kissed it, my blessing and promise, then slipped it on her finger. She gave Lisa the ring for me. She mirrored my actions, kissing it then slipped on my finger next to Donna’s. We gazed into the other’s eyes then kissed and hugged. Lisa and I then held a third ring that we slipped onto Donna’s finger next to her rings.

Donna joined me and shared kisses and hugs with us. Lisa held up her hand, spreading her fingers to show off her wedding ring. “For better or worse, you’re part of us now Lisa. Heaven help you!” Donna kidded.


Congratulatory hugs, handshakes, and kisses were shared. Stewart, Dave, and Dad joked with me about our wedding night and asked where we were going for our first night together. I said that was for me to know and for them to wonder. Everyone knew that Toronto was our honeymoon weekend destination, but I sure wasn’t going to tell them where our first night would be.

Lisa didn’t want too much money spent on our day even though I told her it was our day, and she was entitled to be lavish.

The biggest advantage of having an indoor pool was being able to swim in the middle of winter. We all changed into our swimsuits to have some fun. One-piece or bikini, all the women looked so sexy. Lisa could easily be a model for bikinis swimsuits and I marvelled that this exotic, sensual woman was in love with me. It didn’t take long for the guys and girls to get a little frisky in the pool, though with the grandparents sitting poolside, wandering hands were cautious.

I had the good fortune to have Helen, Joy, and Mom, seemingly taking turns to be close to me. It’s amazing what the water ripples and small waves can hide. “Can we sit in the hot tub for a few minutes?” Helen asked, and I agreed.

Mom would swim close to me then put her arms around my neck for another congratulation hug and kiss, her tits would flatten against my chest. Joy was the most obvious, showing her affection for me. She’d swim around me in circles like a shark preparing to strike its prey, then from behind, a hand went under my arm for support, the other boldly going inside my suit to fondle my cock.

“I know it’s my daughter’s wedding day to you but I need you to fuck me, Rick. Can I join you both in bed tonight?” She hinted.

“Mom, Grandpa and Grandma are watching you,” Lisa cautioned her.

“I’m just so happy that Lisa has herself a good man!” She justified her closeness to me. She wasn’t shy about guiding my hand inside the crotch of her bikini bottoms.

A few minutes later, I was relaxing in the hot tub when Dave joined me. We watched the others playing catch with a Frisbee, breasts straining to be released when suddenly spiking up from the water.

“You take care of my girl or should I say, girls? It must be highly erotic to be fucking both my wife and daughter at the same time.” I didn’t know how to respond. “I told you I wanted to keep her pleasures within the family and it seems you are doing a good job.”

“I feel a little uncomfortable fucking Joy with you home.”

“Don’t be worried, I won’t be chasing you around with a meat cleaver to cut off your cock, if that’s what you’re thinking,” Dave chuckled.

“You can give Joy something that I can’t and I’m alright with that. So if you, Lisa, and Donna are visiting and Joy wants to fuck, then fuck her.”

“Thank you, that makes me feel better.”

“As you know we have an outdoor pool and Joy loves to sunbath naked.”


Dave excused himself, and I gazed at the girls in the pool. Helen smiled and waved to me, then made her way from the pool to join me in the hot tub. She was one of those women whose body complimented a one-piece suit. I couldn’t help looking at her nipples hardened from the water and her inviting pussy mound.

She had the whole tub to choose a seat but sat close to me with our thighs touching. How’s the fucking going?” She asked bluntly. “It must be fun fucking Donna and Lisa every day to try for a baby.”

“Umm, fucking your daughter isn’t something mothers and son-in-laws normally talk about.”

“The last time we sat like this, I was a little shy sitting next to you because of what I was thinking but not anymore. I couldn’t ask for a more perfect Son-in-Law more than you. What you did for Donna and our family will never be forgotten, especially by me. When you and Lisa return from your mini honeymoon, we’ll have to fuck.”

Helen made my body jolt when she placed her left hand on my knee. It didn’t stay there, and she slid it up higher. Her hand smoothed over my crotch, then her fingers boldly explored through the leg opening.

“Mmm, finally! I’ve wanted to touch this cock of yours for months!” she bit her lower lip in sexual frustration, squeezing it by the shaft. “You know that Donna and I are very close and you are always one of our topics of discussion. Putting it bluntly, I’m sure you want to fuck me just a much as I want to fuck you.”

She released my cock from my suit and continued to stroke it. My right hand slid up the inside of her left leg. She spread them wider for me. My fingers found her pussy mound, and the pads rubbed over it.

“Please touch me,” she said softly. My fingers moved the elastic of her leg opening aside, and short, soft hairs greeted them.

The powerful jets of the hot tub made the water constantly move around and my fingertip to her clit created obvious ripples. I couldn’t tell if she was wet from the water or her juices. She leaned her head against my shoulder and let out a little gasp as two fingers entered her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.