Rick's Revenge
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

The next morning, Lisa called her mom inviting her over for a visit and had something important to tell her. Dave decided to stay home, knowing what Joy would likely be doing with me. She looked her usual sexy self as she kissed Dave goodbye and looked forward to her return and him fucking her too.

Donna retrieved their birth control pills to be disposed of properly at the pharmacy. Their dropping them in the garbage was more a ceremonial act than actually letting them go in a harmful way. It would take several days for the medications to leave their bodies, then they’d begin to monitor their menstrual cycles.

“I don’t know why we’re dressing so sexy for my mom, our clothes will be coming off soon after she arrives,” Lisa justified making sure her top was low enough and her skirt hem very short.

“But this time not only will Rick be fucking your mom, we’ll be having sex with her too.”

“Shouldn’t my sperm be only for you two for trying for a baby?” I reasoned but still wanting to fuck Joy.

“I’m sure you can spare a few spurts for her too,” Donna teased, rubbing my crotch.

“What’ll make me nervous is for us to start kissing, feeling the other’s tits and pussy in front of her. But I know it’s the best way to get her into bed with us.” Lisa and Donna slid up the short hems of their skirts to show me that they were both free of panties.


I greeted Joy at the door, and taking her coat, she revealed her slutty themed clothes to us. Her blouse was left purposely fastened by just two buttons. Her white bra was useless, yet sexy looking supporting her breasts.

Her skirt hem wasn’t even there for being so short. She quickly guided my hand between her legs as we kissed, to prove she wore on panties. We hugged and kissed exchanging New Year’s greetings.

Joy smiled at her two girls sitting on the couch, holding hands and went to join them. “This is my first time here, it’s ... cozy,” she reflected of the small interior. “I imagine I’ll have to come over a few times before you move to Borden or somewhere else.”

Lisa smiled at Donna holding her soft hand. “That is one of the reasons we asked you to come over. We’ll be moving from this house but not to Borden.”

“They changed where you’re transferred?” Joy looked at me.

“No, they didn’t.”

“I don’t understand? How can you be leaving here but not transferred to another Base?”

“Mom, Rick has been offered a job to work at Donna’s dad’s company. He’ll become his General Manager this summer. Rick is putting if for his release from the Forces and we’re staying and living here!” Lisa couldn’t help smiling.

“And my parent’s have theoretically sold us their beautiful home for one dollar!” I added.

“You’re staying here in Trenton?”

“We’ll be living in Belleville overlooking Quinte Bay,” Donna corrected.

“I’ll have both my girls staying here ... and Rick too?!” She looked at me.

“Mom you know by now that Donna and I are lovers and we want you so see us together. If my having sex with Donna offends you then I’m sorry. You certainly don’t hear me complain when Rick fucks you.”

Lisa rubbed Donna’s leg higher and higher. She spread her legs, a hand going to her bare pussy. They embraced and kissed as they revealed the other’s tits to Joy. I sat on the end cushion next to Lisa. Joy could see Donna’s fingers entering her daughter’s pussy and tenderly stroking her.

I offered my hand to Joy and she sat on my lap, her long legs draped on either side of mine. “I love watching Donna and Lisa make love, it’s so beautiful.”

“I imagine that you get your licks in,” she joked.

“And my cock, I love watching one eating the other’s pussy while I fuck the other.” My hand smoothed up her leg, passed her short hem. “I see you came prepared for fucking,” I said, feeling her bare pussy.

“I knew wearing panties would be a waste of time, so I left them at home,” she smiled, and I slipped her tits from her bra.

“I think it’s so erotically sexy when Rick will take off our panties as a dance club and spread our legs to show off our bare pussy,” Donna recalled.

“That sounds like fun. I’d like to try that with you sometime.”

“Imagine the looks and naughty thinking of people to see Rick out dancing with three sexy women,” Lisa added.

“We’ll have to do that soon!” Joy envisioned.

Joy couldn’t take her eyes off watching Donna and Lisa. Now they were exchanging licks and sucking on the other’s nipples.

I unfastened the last two buttons on Joy’s blouse and sliding my hand under her blouse to her bra, unfastened it with two fingers.

I helped her to remove her blouse and bra, caressing her firm tits. I was busy with my hand around her on her tit, my lips sucking on her left nipple while my hand now had several fingers busy inside her pussy. Joy was having difficulty concentrating on me while needing to watch her daughter having sex with another woman.

Lisa stood, offering Donna her hand, and they embraced, kissing and caressing the other’s tit. As we started up the stairs, the phone rang, and Donna hurried to answer it while I escorted Lisa and Joy up to our bedroom. As I kissed Joy, Lisa slid her mom’s skirt down her legs and off. She put her arms around me, and I held her naked body close to mine.

Donna entered the bedroom, and we looked to her. “That call was from Susan. Kevin’s parents live in Toronto and were involved in a car accident. They weren’t seriously hurt but he needed to see them and help his brother and sister. He’ll be gone for several days so I invited Susan to stay with us.”

Donna then went on to explain Susan’s relationship with us and swapping wives for a night out as the other’s slut wife. “Now that I have the whole story will you want me to be your slut wife too?” Lisa asked.

“I wouldn’t make you do anything you wouldn’t feel comfortable doing,” I offered.

“Can I pretend to be your slut wife too?” Joy asked. “I’m sure I’m already acting the part!” We laughed.

Donna began to laugh, “Now what are you going to do with three, no make that four women who want to be your slut wife?”

“Have the time of my life!” I grinned. “When is Susan coming over?”

“I imagine she only needs a few of her sexy clothes and will be here five minutes ago,” We laughed again.


Lisa went to Donna and made her naked. I sat on the edge of the bed with Joy straddling my legs and we watched them begin. She couldn’t take her eyes off them caressing, kissing and feeling the other’s tits. Lisa laid Donna on the bed and kissed her way from her knees to her pussy.

Joy’s watched her daughter’s tongue experience another woman’s pussy. “Don’t they look so beautiful together?” I enticed as one hand cupped her tit, and the other entered her damp pussy.

“Yes, they do,” she couldn’t help sigh. Lisa kissed her way up Donna’s body, and a few minutes later, they moved into a sensual sixty-nine.

“Mmm, I love watching Donna and Lisa making love, they’re so loving and sensual!” My fingers were exciting her mature pussy.

“Yes and I’m beginning to enjoy it too!” She sighed. I could feel her moving her nice ass on my lap as her arousal increased.

Lisa then went to Joy and taking her laid her on the bed. “Mom, you might hate me later on but right now Donna and I are going to make love with you.”

“One of my deepest fantasies is experiencing the taste of my daughter’s pussy and now I finally will.”

“I can tell you from experience, you both taste quite similar,” I smiled, and they laughed.


Lisa lay in her mom’s arms and caressing her soft face leaned to have their first romantic kiss. Joy’s heart was pumping as fast as her first few times with me. She kissed her chin and neck, then to her shoulder and over to suckle the nipples that had once fed life into her.

Her chest was heaving from deep breaths as Lisa kissed her stomach and hips then moved between her legs. Donna cuddled close to Joy, now kissed her and sucked on both her nipples. Joy had to watch as Lisa’s mouth kissed closer and closer.

She could feel her panting breaths on her skin as Lisa lowered her face. Her eyes fluttered as she experienced her daughter’s lips and tongue loving her pussy. Joy let out such a long and sensual sigh, she had to watch her pussy being loved.

Donna motioned me onto the bed, and my hard cock nestled between her cheeks as we watched mother and daughter making love. She prompted my hands to fondle her tits and finger her pussy as we watched them.

Joy bent her knees, her pose fully open to her new lover. Lisa adjusted her position and concentrated on experiencing her mother’s pussy for the first time. Lisa was so overcome with lust, she didn’t realize she was rubbing her clit in circles. She smoothed her hair and praised how good it felt to finally have her daughter eating her pussy. I had Joy’s body already aroused, and adding Lisa to her experience, quickly brought her to the brink.

Joy’s breathing quickened, her chest heaving as she clutched the bedsheets in her hands, “Lisa ... Lisa, honey! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Joy’s body convulsed as an enormous climax tingled her body from head to toe. Lisa’s hands had to grip her mom’s ass cheeks to keep her face in contact with her pussy lips.

Joy’s body produced its essential cream, and Lisa eagerly lapped it up. “Oh fuck, Mom, your cum tastes so fucking delicious!” She buried her face again.

“Can I have a taste too?” Donna asked, and Lisa moved a little so she could join her. They kissed first, Donna smelling and tasting Joy’s essence on her daughter’s lips. She then lowered her head and experienced Joy’s flavour for the first time.

I had to grab my camcorder and begin recording some of this sensual loving for viewing later on. Joy smoothed the hair on both their heads as they licked and licked her pussy. She began to laugh. “I never expected to experience my two girls like this! And now, my lovely daughter, it is my turn! Believe it or not, this will be my first time ever eating a woman’s pussy!”


The girls let Joy move around, and Lisa eagerly spread her legs for her mom. Joy realized the importance of a first-time experience and kissed her way up Lisa’s slim body to her lips. Mother and daughter embraced, sharing long kisses. Lisa could feel her mom’s hot, quick breaths cool on her skin as she explored her body.

She sampled nipples now excitedly erect and down her ribs and flat stomach. She teasingly nibbled on her hip bones then moved closer and closer. Joy looked at her beautiful pussy moistened with heightening desire. She spread her opening, her butterfly lips gracefully parting.

Lisa’s pink flesh was glistening moist, and Joy didn’t have to lean very close for her nostrils to inhale her womanly fragrance. She couldn’t tease Lisa or herself any longer, and her lips pressed to Lisa’s.

“Uhhh!” Her head arched as she felt the sensation of her mother’s lips and tongue to her pussy. She bent her knees, opening up as if to give birth. Lisa had to watch as she experienced another woman’s lips on her pussy, her mother’s lips!

I recorded a few more moments, then enjoyed Donna’s sensual embrace. We could tell Lisa was growing highly aroused and expressed her love for everyone. She clutched my hand firmly in hers as her body signalled its impending eruption.

“Mom, mom ... Mommy, you’re going to...” Her head and back arched, lifting her ass from the bed then down as she exploded in a massive climax she’d only experienced with Donna or me. “Uhhh, uhhh, umph, umph, uhhhh!” She sensually sighed.

Like Lisa, Joy had to hold on tight to her quivering body as she tasted her womanly cream for the first time. She lapped up her juices, savouring their unique flavour. She then shared them with Donna and me.


Joy was being driven by lust she seldom experienced and moved onto her back. “Please, Rick, I need you! I need you to fuck me!” Her open arms and legs beckoned me to her. Donna smiled and smoothed my back as I positioned between her legs. “No playing around, I need a good fucking from you!” She demanded, guiding my hard missile home.

I wanted to be gentle, but her heel to my ass prompted me to sink my cock into her to my balls. I began a steady fucking rhythm as her arms caressed me. Her short, sharp breaths covered my lips as I fucked my mature beauty.

Donna and Lisa lay together, caressing the other’s tits and watching us. “Fuck my mom really good! Prove to her what we already know, and that is how great a fuck you are!”

“I already know how great a fucker he is!” She confirmed, kissing me. Her lust from being with Lisa carried over with me, and Joy talked such sensually dirty for us all to hear.

“We definitely will need a bigger bed!” Lisa joked.

“Rick, you love and care for my daughter just as know you will and this will always be one of the ways I’ll enjoy expressing my appreciation.”

“I think we’ll all enjoy it, Mom!” We laughed. As Donna and Lisa caressed the other’s tits and had long passionate kisses, I exploded my climax into Joy.

I began to slow to a stop preparing to pull out. “No, don’t stop, keep going!” I sensed she was close and quickly pulled back her fleshy hood. Now her clit was exposed to my pressing pubic bone. I held her close, not daring to alter my position. I continued, even though my cock shrank and slipped out of her.

I could feel her short, panting breaths, and several moments later, “Yes, yes!” She whispered, gripping my shoulders tighter. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She quivered, releasing another strong cum and started to giggle. “Two great cums in a row, I definitely must keep this family with me!”

Joy and I let out deep sighs of satisfaction when we heard the doorbell ring. “That must be Susan!” Donna scrambled to grab a blouse and swept it closed over her tits.

She hurried down the stairs and noticed it was her through the dining room window. She opened the door, and Susan’s eyes grew wide. Her blouse fell open, revealing Donna’s bare tits and the rest of her also naked.

“Sorry, did I interrupt you and Rick fucking?”

“Not exactly!” She smiled. “Come on in, you’re just in time!” She grinned, taking her coat and a small suitcase. I see you’re ready for action,” Donna offered, noticing her deep plunging criss-cross top and useless excuse for a skirt.

“I was hoping for Rick to... , “

“You were hoping for my Rick to fuck you and believe me, I’ll make sure he does! Come with me, the fun is in our bedroom!”

Donna quickly led Susan up the stairs, and her eyes widened at the sight of two naked women cuddled with me on the bed. “You’ve met Lisa before. This is her mom, Joy.”

“Hi,” she smiled as they broke their embrace. Her eyes darted from one to the other, seeing almost identical images.

Donna gave Susan a brief recount of what we were doing as she made her naked. “You have a very beautiful, sexy looking body!” Lisa complimented. “No wonder Rick and Donna love being with you.”

“I think by the time we’ve taken turns eating your pussy and you ours, Rick will be ready to fuck you,” Donna predicted, guiding her onto the bed. It was now very crowded with four adults wanting sex with the other.

I cuddled with Susan, caressing her firm tits as the girls took turns eating her pussy. Joy remarked her luck to be experiencing three different pussies on her first day. Donna was first, followed by Lisa, then Joy. Susan’s passion grew more intense with each different mouth, and she offered it was her first time with three women too.

As their turn finished, they moved to her other side to exchange kisses and caresses of the other’s tits. I held Susan’s slender body to mine as I felt the shudder of her exploding climax. Finally, I took my turn tasting her pussy as Lisa and Joy’s mouths made sure my cock was hard for fucking.

They cuddled together to watch me sink my hard cock into Susan’s yearning, snug pussy. My arms cradled her lithe body as I began to gently fuck her, and I noticed the gleam in her eyes as her body accepted my loving thrusts. I looked at my other three girls and wondered how I can ever keep them all satisfied.

I gave her my full attention, and her soft words thanked me for loving her. The others wanted to be involved and took turns kissing us. At times I felt three different hands smoothing my skin from my neck to my ass and teasing my balls. Minutes later, I could feel my pressure building, and they all witnessed me fucking my cum into Susan.

They didn’t give me time to relax and motioning me to pull out of her, took turns licking my cream from her pussy. Susan motioned me to her head and sucked my cock clean. Her passion was mounting again, and this time, it was Joy who made her cum.

Finally spent, for now, we relaxed cuddling together.


“How does it feel to have four slutty wives?” Donna joked, and that prompted her and Susan to spend the next thirty minutes recanting their slutty, whore wife experiences with me.

By the end of the storytelling, we were growing aroused again, anxious for more fun. “We are four beautiful and highly sexed women. It would be a shame for us to stay home tonight. It’s Thursday, it must be Ladies Night somewhere in Trenton or Belleville,” Joy commented.

“We could visit the Go Go Club again,” Sussan suggested.

“The strip club?” Joy wanted to make sure. “I used to be a stripper there years ago,” she smiled.

“Mom, you couldn’t have. The place only opened a few years ago,” Lisa countered.

“I know, just kidding. Though, I used to have the body of a stripper,” Joy accented, smoothing a hand down her sides.

“Believe me Joy, you still do!” I smiled.

“Mmm, compliments like that and you’ll be warming a bed with me quite often.”

“I already do!” I joked.

“Yes, the Club does have strippers but to the side, they have a great dance room called ‘Steps,’ with a really good DJ,” Donna said.

“It sure would beat going to the Sherwood Forest Inn anytime. So to Bellville, it is! And to honour my Lisa becoming a member of Rick and Donna’s family, I’ll treat us all to dinner at the Quinte Club first,” Joy smiled.

“I don’t understand, Lisa becoming a member of Rick and Donna’s family?” Susan queried. Donna explained Lisa and I are going to have our own wedding ceremony at the end of February and she is going to live with us. Joy took the time to call the Quinte Club and reserve a table for five.


The girls freshened up and soon stood before me. I looked at four incredibly beautiful, sensual women wearing very revealing tops and nonexistent hemmed skirts. I used the opportunity to take several pictures of the sexy group and pose with them too.

“Is anyone wearing panties?” I kidded.

“No panties,” Donna smiled and they raised their short hems to prove to me four beautiful bare pussies. Joy also offered to drive and stay sober if we wanted to drink.

On the rear seat, I sat between Susan and Lisa. In the darkened interior, my fingers were invited to keep warm inside two heated pussies.

Entering the Quinte Country Club, almost every eye was drawn to four sensual looking women. Multiple high heels announced their steps on the ceramic floor as I walked hand in hand with Susan and Lisa. Donna added to the erotic display be holding hands with Joy.

“I reserved a table for five, the name is Corbett,” Joy said. We were escorted through the restaurant towards the back to a corner booth with a curved, padded seat. The hostess was polite as she eyed the four women and wondering my connection to them.

I sat in the middle, and it was decided there wouldn’t be the same seating through the night. One person was just as vital to our friendship as the other. I think Susan felt a little awkward without Kevin there and staying close, was constantly touching me. I certainly didn’t mind her closeness and reassured her she was safe with us and would have a good time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.