Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

In the door, we hurried upstairs. Donna and Lisa freshened up as I waited for them in bed. “Don’t you two make a sensual looking pair?” I smiled, as they crawled into bed with me in between them. Three adults in a queen-sized bed made for close snuggling.

“I want to thank you both for a great night. I had so much fun and the songs we liked were so perfect, I never want this same feeling to end,” Donna and I smiled at the other.

“Maybe the feeling never has to end. I can find and download all the songs and make a CD that we can dance to anytime we like,” I offered.

“I’d love that very much. Some of those songs can give you tingles anytime,” Lisa smiled.

“Anytime tingles are very good!” Donna joked, caressing Lisa’s tit, then both came to me with kisses.

I had Donna move to the center of the bed, and Lisa and I cuddled with her. We alternated kissing her then lower to each suck on a nipple. “Mmm, this is nice! I can definitely get used to this!” She cooed, holding our heads to each breast.

While Lisa turned around and crouched on her knees, I went onto my stomach between Donna’s legs. We took turns licking her pussy and kissing while her fingers gently loved Lisa’s pussy. As I continued with Donna, Lisa went to my cock, ensuring her mouth would make me hard.

Donna held her arms open for me and enveloped my body as I lowered onto her. While we kissed, she guided the head of my cock into her. Lisa then lay beside her lover as I began to fuck my wife.

“Is this how you envisioned us in bed on New Years?” Donna asked me.

“Pretty much,” I was embarrassed to admit. “At the time I was so full of anger for you and I felt this was the only way to get even. I wasn’t even considering Lisa’s feelings.”

“Didn’t we get back at you and make your plans backfire!” Donna asked, the girls smiling.

“I was hesitant at first because of what we were going through but now I’m glad that we are. I can have a beautiful fucking with my husband while I kiss and love my girlfriend.” We laughed at the unimaginable combination.

“We are all going to have a great life together, though minus children,” we all thought.

“Wouldn’t this be most every man’s fantasy, to be fucking his wife and kissing his girlfriend at the same time?” I mentioned.

“You behave like a good boy and this will be normal for us or with you fucking Lisa and I’m beside her,” Donna teased kissing us. “Now come on honey, I need my New Years fucking!”

Lisa lay on her left side as Donna, I caressed her and I continued fucking her. The erotic scene made my cock feel like it was made of cement that would never go soft. Lisa added to the sight by holding us in her arms, kissing us and saying how much she loved us.

This is how I envisioned our first time in bed, and I had to pause from the urge to cum too soon. “Come on my love, fuck me good!” Donna encouraged, and I increased my pace. Lisa joined Donna in wanting me to give it to her, and I maintained the same fucking pace until I grunted a massive cum into her.

I breathed heavily as my spasms subsided. “I love you!” Donna said softly, hugging me tight to her breasts

“I love you too and you!” I kissed Donna, then Lisa. I sucked on her nipples then Lisa motioned me out of her. I moved to lay beside Donna as Lisa began to lick up my oozing cum from her pussy.

I kissed with my wife feeling her body jolt from Lisa’s learning tongue. “She’s returning the favour,” I watched.

“She sure is! Honey, can you put your fingers in deeper, please? Mmm, that feels so fucking good!” She combed her fingers through Lisa’s hair, then pressing her head closer. I watched Lisa use her tongue and fingers in unison on Donna, and she began to moan and move her ass around.

Donna’s breaths increased, and she had me caress her as that wonderful feeling built up inside her. She looked into my eyes, hers so full of love and lust, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” I could feel the vibrations as her body spasmed in an enormous climax. Lisa had to hold onto Donna’s ass cheeks as her body jolted from her cum.

“Wow, what an experience to hold you as Lisa made you cum!” I hugged her tight, and we kissed.

Lisa eagerly lapped up her new flavour, and then Donna urged her up against her body. I watched them share long, passionate kisses, then she lay between us. “This certainly is cozy,” I remarked to the closeness of our bodies.

“I don’t know who to look at the most, I love you both!”

“It doesn’t matter just as long as you don’t stop loving us,” Donna smiled.

“Don’t you worry, I never will!” Lisa’s wonderful smile grew to a light giggle. “We had better watch what we do at work. I don’t think the University staff would appreciate us sneaking kisses and hugs or a quick tit feel. We’d eventually get caught!”

“And we’d be trying to sneak into the cleaner’s room or the women’s washroom for a quick pussy lick,” they laughed and hugged.

Sighs of contentment shared along with yawns of tiredness. We kissed and hugged each other goodnight.


“So how is everyone’s head this morning?” I kidded as my girls joined me in the kitchen.

“Uhhh ... don’t ask!” Was their grumbly, moaning, reply. I had a quiet laugh. Even hungover, hair messed up, they both looked so sensual in their skimpy loungers.

“You girls just don’t know how to pace yourselves, myself, being the veteran of many a hangover,” I smiled.

“Let’s shower together and I’ll treat us all to Smitty’s.”

“I don’t think I could stand the smell or sight of an egg right now!” Lisa grumbled, rubbing her temples.

“Come on, we’ll grab Timmy’s coffee on the way. That’ll perk you up. Then we’ll go to Donna’s parents.”

While Lisa was in the bathroom, I spoke with Donna about one of my resolutions, and she hugged me tight, agreeing with my suggestion.

“So what is your New Year’s resolution, honey?” Donna asked her lover as Lisa sat on my lap.

“Not to make the same mistakes that happened in my first marriage, for one, that’s for sure!” She didn’t object to my hand going under her short top to caress her firm tit.

“So you do you plan on having a second marriage?”

“How should I know? Rick is the only one I’m in love with and there is no other guy in my life right now. Besides, who says I need to be married to be in love and happy?” She smiled, hugging me.

“Thank you for the compliment,” I smiled, kissing her.

I looked at Donna, “Lisa, honey, your divorce is the 7th of February. What are your plans for life after that?”

“I don’t know exactly. Loving my girl and man and spending as much time with you both before your move to Borden or where ever. After that, sulk and be moody a lot.”

“What would you say to our offer of living here with us plus moving to our nest base with us?”

“You want me to live with you both? Yes! Yes! I want to!” She shrieked, hugging me.

“You know that means leaving a job that you love,” Donna mentioned.

“But I love you both more than I like my job. Besides, Donna would be leaving her job too when you move,” she reasoned, hugging me tight and another kiss. “Thank you, thank you both so much!” She moved to hug her lover and back to my lap.

“I love you Lisa and that is about all I can offer you. We can’t be legally married because I already am. You’d be considered single for your taxes and any other health or insurance benefits.”

“Maybe you can adopt me as your daughter?” She joked, and we laughed. “Can’t we have our own unofficial marriage ceremony? Can’t I still live common law with you both?”

“I don’t know if you can be legally common law with me but with or without any title as Mrs, I’d still love you and be your partner through everything together.”

“Is that a marriage proposal?” Lisa kidded.

“If I could marry you with having Donna, I would.” Then I thought. “This isn’t exactly the most romantic place to ask you but, Lisa, will become my life long partner and Donna’s lifelong partner also?”

“Yes! Yes! I do! I do!!” She cried, hugging me tightly.

“And I accept you as my partner and lover forever and always,” Donna added.

“Does that mean I can call you my wife also?” Lisa teased.

“Wouldn’t that raise a few eyebrows if I introduce you as my wife to other people!” She kidded.

“Or me saying these are my two wives,” I added, and we laughed.

“What do I do about my last name? I’ve already changed it back to Corbett.”

“Unfortunately you wouldn’t be able to have a marriage licence changing it from Corbett to Patterson,” I mentioned.

“No, but there’s no law stopping me from changing my last name from Corbett to, Patterson,” she reasoned.

“You’d change your last name to be the same as ours?” Donna couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, I would. I’d be proud to say my name is Lisa Patterson. Who says people have to know it’s not quite my married name? Plus it would be less confusing for the last name of our babies.”

“The only problem is that I’d want to have a family with you, our own babies but it wouldn’t be proper for you to get me pregnant before Donna,” she cautiously mentioned.

I realized Donna’s resentment towards having children while I was in the military would now also affect Lisa’s desire to have a family with me.

“I’m sorry honey that’s the way I feel right now.”

“Would I be able to wear a ‘wedding’ ring?” She asked, rubbing the bare finger on her left hand.

“We could pick out a ring that all three of us would wear to show our common bond,” Donna suggested.

“That’s a great idea!” I supported. “We can have our own special ceremony to exchange rings!”

“And it would only be proper for you and Rick to have your own mini honeymoon for a weekend and make Lisa your wife,” Donna said.

“I know the perfect date for our wedding ceremony, the 28th of February. That’s my Grandparents wedding anniversary day and they’ve been married for sixty-nine years!” Lisa smiled proudly.

“Hmm, sixty-nine years certainly is a sexy number. Maybe we can try for that number of years together too! You deserve to have a good honeymoon and yours may end up only being a long weekend somewhere like Toronto.”

“That’s fine with me as long as we’re together,” Lisa agreed.


“Imagine the comments from our parents when we tell them the three of us are going to live together and move to your next posting!” Lisa giggled. “I think our dads will kid Rick about having two women to fuck but will support our decision as long as we’re happy together.”

“One thing is for sure, we’re going to need a king-sized bed for sleeping on. Ours is cozy but way too small to get a decent night’s sleep in,” I kidded.

“I agree a bigger bed for lots and lots of fucking!” Lisa smiled.

“Enough talk about resolutions, for now, I’ll tell you my other one later today when we’re at your parents,” I said, looking to Donna. “Right now we have more loving to do, agreed?”

“Agreed,” they replied in unison.

“But what will you do with an apartment full of your furniture?” Donna wondered.

“What my ex-husband doesn’t want and what I don’t need, I’ll donate to Good Will.”

“Our bed and box spring is brand new, you can use that one if you like.”

“With a king-sized bed, I’ll be sleeping every night with my husband and wife,” Lisa couldn’t help smiling.


It was tricky manoeuvring in the shower for us without slipping, but we managed. Lisa was the first to call her parents and wish them a Happy New Year. She put the phone on speaker and told her mom to sit down because she had some good news.

“Rick couldn’t have possibly got you pregnant already, did he?” Joy hopefully teased. “Believe it or not, I miss the smell of a baby and baby powder.”

“I wish I was pregnant from him!” She smiled shyly at Donna and me. “Why don’t you have your own baby if you want one that bad?”

“Are you kidding me, at my age? But I’m tempted more than you know!” She glanced at her husband, Dave.

“Donna and Rick have asked me to live with them after my divorce is final and I said yes! I’m also moving with them ton their next posting this summer!”

“Good for you honey. Lord knows you deserve a good man and you have one in Rick and a loving friend in Donna.”

“I’m a very lucky woman because I have the love of my man and my woman!” She smiled.

“I’ll have to give Rick many, many thank yous,” Joy hinted. “So would he become in a way, my son-in-law?”

“I don’t know what you’d call him?”

“Just don’t call me late for dinner!” I joked loudly for her to hear.

“Yeah, for dinner between my legs or late to bed for fucking!” Joy hinted. “Rick, you treat my girl’s life as it should be with plenty of love and passion and I’ll be very, very appreciative!”

“You can count on it, Mom!” I tested.

“Mom? I think I’d prefer Joy, thank you,” and we laughed. Lisa told Joy we’d be over for a visit later in the day and said goodbye.

“It would appear Mom wants more fucking from you now than ever before.” Lisa teased.

“Just imagine Rick, getting to fuck mother, then daughter, then I’ll judge which one you fuck the best,” Donna joked, and we laughed. I kissed Lisa, imagining her and Joy in bed together.

“And maybe I could watch some sexy incest with mdther and Daughter?” I hinted mischievously with my eyebrows.

“Rick, I’m surprised at you! I’ve seen Mom naked many times but we’ve never had sex together. Hmm, though the thought of it is very naughty. Tell you what, you be a very good husband to me and I’ll make sure you see Mom and I doing a sixty-nine together. And I’ll add Donna for a sexy and erotic three-way girl on girl session.”

“Now that’s, my kind of wife!” I joked, and we laughed.

“And you’d definitely need to take a Viagra to fuck all three of us in one day!” Donna teased.


I called my parents next, and mom wasn’t surprised to hear Lisa was going to live with us. Dad did his usual kidding about me having two women to satisfy in bed. Mom joked that Dad has a hard time satisfying her besides adding another woman to her bed.

“I’m sure Donna and Lisa will gladly tell me how good a lover you are and I may have to try you out myself!” Then she laughed.

“What boy growing up or man hasn’t fantasized about fucking his mom?” I thought. Luckily only Donna and Lisa noticed me blush.

“I’ll have something else important to tell you both later on.” I hinted saying, goodbye to them.

“What’s so important that you can’t tell us, your two trusted wives?” Donna came to join Lisa. As one kissed me, the other rubbed my crotch.

“Nice try, but I’m sworn to secrecy, to myself by myself,” I kidded and smiled. “Let’s get dressed to go out. All this talk of sex is making me hungry, for more sex.”


We dressed, and I waited for my girls in the living room. “On a day like today, you’d both freeze in no time showing that much tit and leg.” I joked. The inner halves of their breasts easily showed, and semi-hard nipples betrayed them both to be braless. Their long legs were barely covered, with skirts that could easily give a nice hint of their panties. “Are you at least wearing panties?” I kidded.

“For now,” Donna smiled as they both lifted their short hems to reveal the white cloth.

“I can imagine the look on your dad’s face if he found two pairs of panties left behind.”

“It would get awful expensive leaving our panties behind every time we go out to a bar,” Donna reasoned and we laughed.

“Or we just don’t wear any at all, to begin with, saves taking them off later on,” Lisa teased me.

“You want us to change into clothes that show nothing at all?”

“You’d look just as sexy to me so I’d win either way!” I smiled.


We drove to the drive-through of Timmy’s, each wrapping our palms around a warm cup. I parked at Smitty’s and it was quite busy with customers like us, hungover from last night, now hungry and not wanting to make a meal.

I mention I didn’t want one sexy wife to be sitting across from me and not the other. “Lisa and I will take turns sitting beside you when we go out for meals, or you could be naughty and by sitting between us,” her sexy mind reasoned.

We had barely sat down, and they were both guiding a cool-feeling hand under their short hems. “We’ll warm up your hands in no time!” Lisa teased as my tips touched panty fabric.

“Make sure no children can see what we’re doing!” I cautioned them as our booth looked towards the central part of the large room.

We tried to look somewhat respectful as our waitress handed up menus and eyeing their cleavage. I tried to be nonchalant, scanning the menu while two hands teasingly slid up my legs.

Our orders placed, my hand returned to legs that automatically spread for me. Ensuring no eyes seemed to be looking our way, the tops of my knuckles teased the warm, softness of their panty crotches.

My breakfast order of an omelette, home fries, toast, and coffee were ravaged by my mouth. What Donna and Lisa didn’t finish eating, I didn’t let go to waste.


We drove to spend the remainder of the day with Donna’s parents in Belleville. I liked their large rancher style house stretched out on one floor, and the high pitched roof gave a hint of the eighteen-foot ceiling in the living room. We were greeted by the aroma of New Year’s ham cooking in the oven and heartfelt welcomes. Stewart had a roaring fire going in the fireplace insert warming the open style interior and thanked me again for splitting and stacking several cords of firewood.

We enjoy watching both forms of football, Canadian and American. Today’s channels had the annual College Bowl games. His new TV was large, for the times at a whopping fifty-two inches with bright, brilliant colours.

Donna’s mom seemed to be competing with the girls for showing cleavage and long, sexy legs. Helen didn’t shy away when she’d notice me looking at her mature, well-maintained figure.

She cornered me, pressing her tits to my chest, “I’m so grateful you and Donna have worked things out. I can’t picture her being married to anyone but you.”

Donna told her parents we’d asked Lisa to live with us after her divorce and move with us to our next posting. Stewart gave me that, way to go look, but Helen was more of a tease asking if we planned on buying a larger bed and we said that was our first priority.


I looked at Stewart intently watching the Cotton Bowl game and gathered my nerve to ask him my life-altering question. I don’t know why I hadn’t discussed my thoughts with Donna, my planned New Year’s resolution and the effect it would have on our lives. I guess I wanted to impress her with my suggestion without her knowing it in advance, the surprise of her life!

Sitting between Donna and Lisa, I squeezed both their hands and took a deep breath, “Stewart, can I interrupt your game to ask you a very important question?”

Donna and Lisa looked at me then Stewart, and he turned down the volume on the TV remote. “It must be an important question. I think that’s only the second time you’ve called me, Stewart.”

“You have said to me on numerous occasions that if I ever wanted to leave the Forces, I had a job waiting for me with your company. I would like to know if that offer still holds true, that if I put in for my release from the Forces now, would you still hire me to work for you?”

Donna’s eyes hadn’t grown so wide open since I asked her to marry me, and the night we reconciled, “What did you just say?!” She couldn’t believe her ears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.