Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

“I’m surprised that you two ended up at the Go Go Club,” Donna said, as Lisa and I hurried to get in the back seat. She cuddled into me, taking my hand in hers.

“The woman I know and her husband were going there from her Christmas party and invited us along.”

“Sooo ... tell me ... how was your night?” She asked, turning on the driver’s seat to us.

“It was better than I ever imagined it could be!” Lisa beamed, squeezing my hand.

“Ahh, so you two did fuck after all?”

“No we didn’t fuck yet, but we will at home.”

“And did you tell him ... you know ... that you’re... ?”

“Yes, I told Rick that I’m in love with him while we danced to Elvis’ Presley’s, ‘I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You.’”

“Very appropriate, I’m happy for you.”

“And what did you tell her?” Donna asked, looking at me.

“Do guys openly tell their wife that they’re in love with her and another woman?” I reasoned. “Yes, I told Lisa that I love her. I should have my head examined for being in love with two women who happen to be best friends.”

“The second song I requested for us was, ‘Unchained Melody,’ by The Righteous Brothers.”

“That’s a beautiful love song too. Boy, Rick, you got the royal treatment tonight and the night isn’t over yet,” Donna smiled.

She began the drive home, asking if we did anything naughty. Lisa was quick to describe in detail our time with her friend Tina and her husband Tom, during the party and at the Go Go Club.”

“You’ll have to invite them over some time,” Donna offered, with a sly grin in the mirror.

“Tina gave me her phone number, though, tonight she seemed more interested in my pussy than Rick’s cock.” We laughed. “You should see how beautiful she is with her short auburn hair and her body is similar to mine.”

“Hmm, you’ll definitely have to invite them. Hey Rick, by the sounds of things we might be able to form our own swingers or wife swapping club,” she teased.

“In the movie Jaws, when the Sheriff sees how big the shark is, he says, ‘We’re going to need a bigger boat.’ I think we’re going to need a bigger house if we had our own sex group!” We laughed again.

“I’m glad everything went well for you, Lisa,” Donna glanced in her mirror. “Oh come on you two, too tired for kissing?”

“There’s something we still have to do to make the night perfect,” Lisa smiled.

“We will as soon as we get home.” Donna adjusted her mirror to see us kissing but couldn’t see my fingers returning to Lisa’s pussy.


I could feel my heart thumping in my chest as we ascended the stairs to the bedroom. The anger and bitterness of seeking my revenge against Donna had been soothed with the unexpected love for Lisa, and her falling in love with me.

I stood by the bed, looking at the girls. “So, what are you waiting for, this is what you wanted, isn’t it?” Donna looked at me.

I looked to them as Lisa began to slip her dress off her sexy shoulders. “You weren’t supposed to fall in love with me and me with you.”

“Why not?” She paused, with one strap down.

“Because that’s all!” Then I figured it was time to tell her the truth and suffer her wrath. “You were supposed to be my revenge fuck against Donna for cheating on me. And I was going to make her lay beside us as we fucked then she was supposed to lick my cum from your pussy. I didn’t count on you falling in love with me and me with you.”

“There, I finally confessed my plot.”

Lisa gave Donna’s hand a squeeze and a slight wink of the eye. “So to you, I was nothing more than a piece of ass that once you had your fill with me, you were just going to throw me aside? What about me, Rick?” Her forefinger, touching between her firm breasts. “What about my feelings? Did you even consider what I might be going through too? I was falling in love with my best girlfriend’s husband! You know all those times I said you had no hope of fucking me? In reality, I secretly wanted you to fuck me so much!”

“I didn’t want to break you both up and steal you from Donna, I love her too much to do that. Donna told me she cheated on you over sixty times. Did you and your egotistical cock actually believe I’d let you fuck me sixty times for your revenge?! It could have been much more than sixty times but now it’s going to be zero!”

I could feel my body warming with unexpected emotions as I was, figuratively, being raked over the coals. Now, I’m the one who was feeling guilty.

“I’m sorry I treated you the way I did. I wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings. It started out with me wanting my revenge against Donna by fucking her best friend who happens to be so sexy and beautiful. Then we got to know each other more with our flirting and going to the movie, and then us changing your kitchen faucet. I told Donna to put us together more often so you’d like being with me and you’d be easier to fuck.”

“And you were going to fuck me on your wedding anniversary night after the New Year’s party? How rude of you! You’ve got a lot of fucking nerve to do that to my Donna! And what about my mother, was she part of your revenge plot also, to fuck my mom before fucking me?”

“No ... no, your mom had nothing to do with my revenge against Donna! She was a very unexpected, pleasure.”

“Well, forget ever fucking my mom again!”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you ... or Donna.” I glanced at her expecting round two of verbal abuse from her. Then it struck me. “Hey, wait a minute, how did you know part of my revenge was to fuck you on our wedding anniversary night on New Years?”

“I accidentally let it slip out what you were going to do to us,” Donna sheepishly admitted.

“You told her?” I asked, looking at Donna. “So you knew my plan all along?” My vision switching to Lisa.

“Most of the time but by the time I found out about going to the Christmas Party, it was too late, I was already in love with you.”

“Lisa, I’m real, real sorry for what I did to you and I sincerely apologize.”

“And I’m not so sorry I ruined your New Years plan for fucking me.”


“So what do we do now?” I asked, sitting on the side of the bed, admitting defeat, my ego bruised and battered.

“Do you think he’s been taught his lesson well enough not to piss off two women that are in love with him?” Lisa looked at Donna. It didn’t sink in with me what she’d just said.

“I think so. It was nice to see you squirm for a change.”

“I remember talking with Chaplain McKinnon and telling him about what happened and wanting to get revenge on you. He said something like, ‘Be careful what you wish for Rick because when you least expect it, revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!’” I looked to them and leaned, rubbing one ass cheek. “And he’s right. I ended up getting bit in my ass, twice by you two!”

The girls laughed at me, and rightly so, I deserved it. “Actually, I’d sooner kiss your ass than biting it, like you’re doing with Susan,” Donna smiled.

“So what happens to us now?” I asked again, looking from one to the other.

“Well, my sweet, sweet husband, you’re going to get your wish after all. Except you’re not waiting for New Year’s to fuck our Lisa, you’re going to fuck her now.”

“I am? We are?” I couldn’t believe it.

“And if you’re a good little boy to Lisa and me, you just might get to fuck us both, before we go to the New Year’s Dance,” Donna revealed.

“And ... because I love you so much, I can guarantee you, over the years we’ll be fucking a lot more than sixty times or seventy times!” Lisa envisioned.

“Oh, and don’t forget all the blow jobs,” I added, earning a playful slap on the shoulder from Lisa.

“Plus, imagine Lisa and I doing so many girl on girl loving for you to watch, you’ll have lost count.”

Donna straddled one knee and Lisa the other. You had better be able to get it up again because after you’ve fucked Lisa into our family, you’re giving me another good fucking for putting up with your scheming ideas.”

My arms caressed them both as Donna kissed me, then Lisa. “Doesn’t our Lisa have such beautiful looking tits?” Donna enticed, slipping the other dress strap from her shoulder and caressing her right one. She then placed my hand on Lisa’s tit.

“You had better keep up your workout schedule at the gym because you’re going to need to be in tip-top shape for fucking the both of us most each day,” Donna teased.

“Or receiving a long and sensual blow job from us,” Lisa supported.


The girls stood, and as Lisa embraced me in a long and sensual kiss. Donna slipped Lisa’s dress off and made herself naked, then they both removed my clothes. Donna kissed me, then they both went to their knees. Like a scene right out of a porn movie, they offered the other alternating sucks on my cock, interrupted with them kissing sensually, then returning to my cock.

The scene was so erotic I had to stop them, or, I’m sure if I’d cum, I would have splattered on the ceiling. I was cement hard, and it felt like the head could blow off. The girls lay on the bed, side by side with their legs spread. They embraced and resumed kissing as I knelt on the bed, and alternated my mouth from pussy to pussy.

Lisa was sensually delicious and distinctively different from Donna in taste, and they caressed the other’s tits while watching me eat their pussy.

“After all our years of being friends, I wish it was your pussy I ate first,” Donna confessed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.