Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Susan went to the washroom, and I scanned the crowd, appreciating the beautiful, sexily dressed women, plus looking for a guy to fuck her. On her return, she walked the short hallway, then turning the corner bumped into a guy.

The impact caused him to spill some of his drink. “I’m sorry,” Susan apologized.

He spied her deep cleavage and inhaled the fragrance of her freshly applied perfume. “I definitely am not sorry!” He grinned, eyeing her virtually exposed globes.

She only had a few seconds to decide, “Would you like to dance with me as an apology for spilling some of your drink?”

“You bet I would!” He put his drink on his table, Susan not noticing who else was seated there.

“I’ll just have to drop off my purse on the way.” I noticed her approaching, and she smiled at me as she placed her purse on the empty chair beside me. “What’s your name?” She asked.

“I’m Kevin.” Susan did a second look at him and almost laughed at the coincidence.

“Honey, I’m going to dance with Kevin for a while.”

“Okay, enjoy yourself.”

“You know that I will!” She smiled.

Susan accepted his hand as they went dancing. They barely began moving to the music when a slow song started. She proved she wasn’t shy, immediately putting her arms around his neck. She could feel his strong arms encircle her tiny frame, and they began to sway to the gentle beat.

“Who’s that guy your with?” He asked.

“He’s my husband, Rick.”

“He’s a lucky guy to have a beautiful and sexy looking wife like you. I love your top and skirt, very sexy,” Kevin smiled, looking at her deep cleavage.

“Thank you. I love showing lots of tit and leg for my husband, and other men too.”

“Well, on behalf of the other men, I thank you.”

“Why don’t you show me your appreciation? Your hands don’t have to stay still while I’m in your arms,” she pressed her chest more to him. Susan could feel his hands immediately smoothing up and down her sides and back.

“I have no bra on if the amount of tit I’m showing isn’t proof enough and I’m not wearing any panties. Why don’t you feel for yourself?” She tilted her head to him, offering her lips, and he kissed her.

His hand moved down the small of her back and under the hem of her short skirt. She could feel his hand caressing her bare ass cheek as it flexed to her dance motions. “Why don’t you check in front too?” She offered, turning slightly to her right. His hand stayed under her skirt, moving towards the front then down between her legs.

She smiled at him when she felt his fingers touch her bare pussy. “See, I told you I wasn’t wearing any panties.” She moved her right hand lower on his side to his waist then to cup his crotch.

Susan didn’t refuse his other hand slipping inside her low top. Her firm tit fits easily into his hand, and they continued to dance. I smiled at her, raising my glass of pop to honour her quickness.

The song ended, and she felt his hand to the small of her back as he escorted her back to me. “I know you’re married and I suppose you wouldn’t be interested in joining me at my table for a while?” Kevin asked her, unsure if I’d let her.

“I’d love to. Be back in a while, honey!” She smiled and kissed me quickly.

“Enjoy yourself with Kevin,” I offered.

“You know I will, after all, I’m your slutty and horny wife,” she let Kevin hear.

Susan took her drink and walked beside Kevin two tables away. She paused a second when she noticed another guy already there.

“You don’t mind if my friend is with us?”

“Of course not, the more men, the better it is for me!” She said, touching his arm.

Kevin introduced Jamie to her, and I saw them shake hands. Susan moved behind a chair and looked to me, making sure I had a clear view of her. She sat between them, and I adjusted my chair for a better view.

“You sure it’s all right that you’re with us without your husband?” Kevin wanted to confirm.

“My husband knew I was a such a slut before he married me. Believe it or not, we met when he was part of a group of six guys that gangbanged me. He accepts that I love fucking other men and he enjoys watching. So he knows I’m nothing but a happily married slut.”

“Can you go with us to my place for our fun?” Kevin asked.

“Sorry boys, if you want to fuck me, you’ll have to do it here!” She repeated her routine.


I didn’t know what she was saying but smiled, waved to me and raised her glass. There was enough light in the room that I could see her hands sliding up their legs, and Kevin prompted her legs to open very wide.

Susan’s hand caressed Kevin’s neck as they began to kiss and then turned to Jamie offering her lips to him. Kevin took the lead, sliding his hand up her leg, entering several fingers inside her soaking pussy. “Mmm, that feels nice!” she cooed. The boys then released her tits to the inside air, giving them a good, healthy feel.

She then used both hands to lower their zippers and soon had their semi-hard cocks out. “Now you boys promise not to cum too soon!” she wanted, her hands beginning to make their cocks rigid.

Jamie’s fingers joined Kevin’s alternating her pussy and clit. Her button was swollen and sensitive to their touch, and her body jolted several times.

“Mmm, you two are getting me so horny for a good fucking! I hope you have condoms with you.”

“No we don’t,” Jamie admitted.

“How do you ever expect to pick up a woman for a fuck if you don’t pack a condom? Oh, I get it, you expect her to give you a blow job and swallow instead. I don’t mind sucking you off both off and swallowing your cum if that’s what you’d prefer.”

“No, no, we’d sooner fuck you.”

“You’re lucky that my husband has me always carry half a dozen condoms in my purse in case I get lucky like this. Who wants to go ask him for two condoms?” And neither one was bold enough to go and ask me.

Susan waved her hand to get my attention and then motioned me to her. I went to her side, leaving her purse on the chair. I looked down at her exposed tits and noticed a hard cock in each hand.

“I see you’re enjoying yourself,” I smiled, noticing her stroking her cocks, and I snuck a feel of her tit.

“Honey, this is Jamie. Can you take two condoms out of my purse so that Kevin and Jamie can fuck me?”

“I’ll bring your purse over. I’m sure you guys won’t mind if I watch you both fuck my wife?”

“Hell no!” Jamie grinned.

I went quickly to get Susan’s purse and my drink. I sat beside Kevin, opened her purse and handed them each a condom. I smiled as one of them teased her clit, making her body jolt.

“I must say this is the first time I’ve had a husband hand me a condom so I can fuck his wife,” Kevin remarked.

“You’re usually fucking the wife while the husband is away,” I kidded, and he agreed.

“I know Susan is a real slut and can’t keep her legs closed. So when she finds a guy or in this case two for fucking, I watch because I like seeing her fucking other men but more importantly to make sure she’s safe.”

“Thank you, honey. You’re the best husband a wife could ever want!” She turned her head, kissing each one, and I watched them feeling her firm tits.

“So who wants to fuck my wife first?” I teased.

“Kevin should be first because I spilled some of his drink,” she smiled.


Susan scooted her chair back against the wall and turned Kevin and Jamie towards each other. She knelt on the floor and within easy reach began to alternate sucking on their cocks. I watched her head bob up and down on their hard knobs to the rapid pulse of the music beat.

I glanced around to the nearby tables, checking out our audience. Those who were watching didn’t raise the concerns of the bar staff. A few had seen Susan already fuck a guy and enticed seeing her taking on two more.

I leaned over, able to get the odd look at her mouth going up and down on a cock. While her mouth was busy on one, her other hand was stroking the other. Susan took the condom package from Kevin, ripped it open and slid the sleeve over his stiff cock.

Susan’s hands placed on his shoulders, she straddled his waist and caressing his cock lowered herself onto him. Kevin could feel the warmth of her pussy as she took him all the way.

“Thank you, Rick, I love you,” she smiled as she began to fuck her stud.

“You’re welcome, honey. You know I love watching you with other men. You two must wonder how a guy can let his wife fuck other men so much. I knew she was a slut before I married her. I met her at a six guy gangbang and we’ve been together ever since.”

“I told them the same thing about how we met,” Susan smiled of our similar story. As she rode Kevin, she alternated kissing them both, and their hands kept her tits warm.

Kevin gripped her sides, helping her to fuck his cock and soon began pushing out air with hard breaths. As he began to grunt out his cum, Susan covered his mouth with her hand to keep his loud grunts from being heard.

“Mmm, I love hearing men cum when they fuck me or I suck them off!” she cooed. She gently lifted off Kevin, his condom filled with the white evidence of his fuck. He put his cock away and went to the washroom to clean up. She gave me a quick kiss after sipping her drink, and I took a quick tit feel.

“Don’t worry honey, after Jamie, you’re next,” she smiled. I took advantage of the empty chair and pulled it up next to him.

I watched Susan go to her knees again, bringing Jamie’s cock back to life. As she stood, she surprised me with a kiss right after his cock was in her mouth. This time, I opened the package, handing her the condom. She slipped it over his shaft and lowered her pussy onto him. She began fucking Jamie as Kevin sat on his other side.

She used his shoulders for leverage as she fucked her latest cock. Kevin began to feel her left tit, and I added to the erotic scene by caressing her left one. I kept an eye on the surrounding tables, anyone watching not daring to have us stopped by the staff.

Susan’s experience was beyond her wildest dreams as she fucked one cock, three men feeling her tits and alternated kissing us. She was saddened when Jamie announced he was about to cum sooner than she’d like. She held him tight to her bare breasts and felt his body shudder and heard his manly grunts.

Jamie’s climax subsided, and they both sighed. “You both had me close so, Honey, I guess it’s up to you to make me cum!” She smiled at me. Susan gently lifted off Jamie, and he went to the washroom to clean up. “I’ll be back in a moment,” she smiled, kissing me.

“Fuck, your wife sure is a fucking slut!” Kevin remarked as she went around the corner.

“Yes, she sure is!” I agreed with a big smile and taking a sip of my drink.


A few minutes later, they returned together. Susan immediately sat on my lap, her bare pussy posed for Kevin and Jamie. I could smell freshly applied perfume, and a kiss revealed her had chewed a breath mint.

I brushed her top open again and casually caressed a bare tit. “Rick’s only complaint to me is that on nights like this, he’s always the last one to fuck me,” she teased and kissed me. “Will you boys stay and watch us?” They readily accepted.

Susan repeated her actions, going to her knees, unzipping my pants and released my cock. It was aching from being hard and soft several times, and the head glistened from leaking juice. We watched her squeeze a fresh bead of clear liquid from it then engulfed my cock.

Her head bobbed rapidly on me, and I had to caution her to slow down. She came up breathing heavily. “Sorry, you know how I love an audience and being your slutty wife!” She kissed me hard then straddled my thighs.

The warmth of her mouth replaced the sensual heat of her pussy, and she looked into my eyes as she impaled herself on me. We embraced, and she began to fuck me. I teasingly kept her skirt above her waist, her bare ass in view for them, and they often rubbed her cheeks.

“You’re not going to use a condom so there’s no mess?” Jamie wondered.

“With my husband, I never use one! The most erotic part of being his slutty wife is letting his cum leak from my pussy after he’s fucked me. Though at one bar, it was quite messy to have the cum from two guys leaking from me and down my legs while I slow danced with Rick. I felt like a totally complete slut letting guys see my freshly fucked pussy leaking cum onto my chair and the floor.”

Susan caressed my lips with kisses and tightened her pussy muscles around my shaft. “Let’s show them what we mean,” she smiled and increased her motions on my cock. She alternated kissing us, and our hands kept her nipples rock hard.

Rick had her lift off him and turned her around, so she was facing the crowded room. He guided her back onto his cock and resumed fucking her. His hand caressed one tit as the other massaged her clit. He smiled as her body reacted to her clit being excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.