Rick's Revenge
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Our marriage that once came so close to the ending was now revitalized and full of great sex! We admitted that neither one of us was ashamed of our sexy night on Halloween and looked forward to trying another night out like that again. We reminisced about the fun we had while we’d fuck. And did we ever fuck!

Donna asked when would be the next time we could go out anywhere, and she would be my slutty, whore wife. “You just want to go out and get fucked again by a few cocks,” I’d joke.

“And you want to fuck a different pussy!” She’d kid me in return.

“We can’t go to the Mess all the time, otherwise you’ll get quite the reputation as a serviceman’s slutty wife.”

“But I am your slutty wife. When we go to a bar or a dance club, should I act like I’d be an easy piece of ass to pick up for a fuck?”

“Yes, but we’ll have to be careful of the guy we choose. I don’t want you getting into any danger or being hurt. Besides, I’d be a hypocrite because you’re allowing me to eventually fuck Lisa, and I won’t let you fuck a guy.”

“But there’s a difference, we know Lisa. Maybe it would be safer and easier if we try to pick up other couples.”

“I agree. Are you going to want to have another gangbang?”

“With Jim, Brian and Adam, you bet I am! Sorry, I shouldn’t have said yes so fast.”

“Or we could find you a new group of guys to fuck you.”

“I like that idea too. You’re such a good husband to me.” We kissed and hugged.

We loved each other like never before and acted as if we were two teens in heat that couldn’t stay out of bed or other places to fuck.


Donna decided not to tell Lisa about our wild sex night. Initially, I didn’t think Donna would help me to get my revenge by fucking Lisa. Now she was conspiring ways to put us together. She told Lisa that I forgave her for cheating on me and was relieved we’d be staying together.

In the past, Lisa was a frequent visitor, but with her pending divorce, she was at our house almost daily and brought several changes of clothes to keep in the spare bedroom. Donna joked to her she may as well move in and live with us as my second wife and did she ever blush, and I fantasized!

I enjoyed having Lisa around and loved looking at her sexy body but kept my distance remembering her words that she wouldn’t let me fuck her. I’d let Donna be the one to soften her up.

In the past, if we watched a movie or TV show, Lisa would sit on the other chair while Donna and I shared the couch. Now for movies, I’d hold a big bowl of popcorn, and Lisa wound sit on my right.

“I should cut a hole in the bottom of the bowl so you girls can have the prize at the bottom,” I joked.

“What prize, like Cracker Jacks?” Lisa asked innocently.

“He means cutting a hole in the bowl so we can feel his hard cock,” Donna said, and she’d blush.

Donna most always wore skimpy, suggestive clothes for us in the house and Lisa couldn’t help but notice her. She told Lisa she could dress casual also, to tease me if she liked. Soon a low cut top and those poured on leggings or barely-there cotton shorts or a sexy short skirt were her usual clothes around us. Times when she’d wear shorts, I tried to be polite and not stare too often at her long, sexy legs or her crotch.

When we’d go to bed and fuck, Donna would be a little more vocal, hoping our erotic talk and the sounds of us fucking would make it easier to get Lisa into our bed. Later on, she’d admit to us that when she’d hear us fucking, she was using her dildo on her pussy.


I had returned to work, and despite not having an established job, I did my best to make time pass. November 11th arrived, Remembrance Day in Canada. With the large Military presence in Trenton and Belleville, there was always a parade through town to the Cenotaph. Though it may have been a pain in the ass, an inconvenience to others, I felt proud wearing my uniform and put a little more, swagger, into my marching steps.

Maybe it’s just me, but when I’d read in the newspaper or hear on the news that a serviceman or woman had died, I felt the loss too. It didn’t matter if it was a fighter jet that crashed, a training exercise gone wrong, the victim of an enemy attack, disease or suicide, we were a military family of thousands.

As we stood in the cold and breezy weather, I not only remembered those I knew who had died, but those who died in the wars, and particularly those buried in the cemetery in Groesbeek.


Each workday morning, Donna and I would part with a hug and kiss. Mostly out of fun, Lisa began to kiss me on the cheek, and a hug goodbye and the slightest touch from her would make my heart flutter.

Lisa liked going to several movies a year, and in the past, she and Donna would go alone, or Donna sat between us. Now, like at home, I held a big bag of popcorn and sat between them.

“Is there a surprise in the bottom of the popcorn bag?” Lisa joked to me, moving her fingers around the bottom of the bag.

“Yes, a very big one, just for you and Donna!” I teased in return.

Later on that week, Lisa mentioned there was a movie she wanted to see and asked Donna to go with her. “Honey, I’m not feeling well, why don’t you take Rick with you?”

“Rick? But you know the reputation movie theatres have for people fooling around in the dark.”

“I know, so what’s a little fooling around between friends?”

“You’d actually allow him to touch me?”

“The question is ... would you, allow Rick to touch you? Okay, be honest with me, if given the chance for you and Rick to do some touchy, feely at the movie would you stop him?”

“No,” she smiled shyly. “Actually I like Rick quite a lot but I don’t want my friendship with him to come between you and him.”

“Unless he made you cum between us in our bed?” She kidded, though she was serious and, Lisa blushed.

“You’re joking, right, letting Rick fuck me after what happened between you two?”

“Maybe I will or maybe I won’t.” If she only knew the real truth. “So you still wouldn’t let him fuck you?” Donna wanted to gauge how much she had to persuade her.

“No, I’m not going to let him fuck me!”

“Then tell me, have you ever fantasized about you and Rick fucking?”

Lisa’s face turned a deep red before she could reply, “Yes I have but please, don’t be mad at me and for Christ’s sake, don’t tell him!”

Donna began to laugh, “I won’t tell him but someday you will. It’s okay if you dream of my sexy Rick eating your horny pussy and making you cum, or he’s constantly is giving you the best fucking of your life!”

“Stop it Donna or I may just... , “ her thoughts remaining silent.

“That just proves even more to me what a great husband I have and almost lost. I think it’s a compliment to me that you’d fantasize about Rick fucking you.” Donna caressed Lisa very close to her body. “Lisa, you know that I love and you’re my best friend. I promise you that if you and Rick ever fuck, I wouldn’t be mad at you,” she smiled and kissed her cheek. “I’d be pissed off that I wasn’t there to watch him fuck you.” They both laughed.

“So are you going to take him with you to the movie or not?”

“Okay, I’ll take him with me.”


I couldn’t believe my luck when Lisa asked me to the movies. Donna said she was staying home, not feeling well. I didn’t care how much of a chick flick the movie was I was alone with Lisa!

I tried to control my enthusiasm for being next to her. She wore a top showing a bit of cleavage, and I’d sneak glances of her profile. Lisa has one of those bodies that it didn’t matter what she wore, she always looked great to me.

I bought us a bag of popcorn and drinks to share. Once in awhile we’d catch the other’s glance, she’d smile and pat my hand. “Is there a surprise at the bottom of the popcorn bag for me?” She smiled.

“Possibly, that depends on how much of a surprise you want to find,” I teased, my cheeks warming.

As the popcorn disappeared, I let the bag sit on my crotch. I could feel Lisa’s fingers moving around the bottom of the bag, more than they had to, searching for the last few kernels.

“I think there was a little surprise under the bottom of the bag, after all,” she teased.

“Believe me, it wasn’t so little!” I joked.

During the movie, she touched my upper leg, the odd time making me jolt at the sudden and wanted touch. About three-quarters of the way through the movie, we progressed to holding hands. Her long and slender fingers caressed my hand, and soon they both felt nervously clammy.

I treated her to a coffee after the movie and tried to keep my eyes level with hers. I’d looked down her top hundreds of times before yet still looked for the odd elusive nipple.


“So, how did it go? Did you let Rick sneak a tit feel or better yet, your pussy?” Donna teased Lisa.

“Donna you’re hopeless! I chickened out and only held hands with him. At the door, I gave him a thank you kiss like we were on a date.”

“I thought you were on a date with him. What do I have to do, march you both up to the bedroom and lock you inside so he can fuck you?” Donna’s eyed grew wide, and she covered her mouth as she began to laugh at her bold statement. Lisa laughed, the suggestion had been direct, and she blushed.


On several occasions during the months of dating and marriage to Donna, I met Lisa’s parents, David and Joy. Her parents live in a small village named Brighton, about thirty minutes west of home. Joy was an older version of Lisa with shoulder-length black hair and a mature body worthy of a twenty-five-year-old. She and Lisa could easily wear the same sized clothes. They welcomed me, and we had a good time together.

Lisa mentioned we were invited to her parent’s home for dinner, and Donna had to decline. This time she was down with a cold and didn’t want to spread her germs around. She insisted that I still go for dinner, and Donna teased Lisa to tell her parents I was her boyfriend.

During the delicious meal, Joy sat next to me, and I tried to be polite as I’d glance at her very low cleavage and long, slim legs comparing her to Lisa. Dave and Joy felt relieved their only child was divorcing her no-good husband, and Joy teasingly hinted a man like me would make a good boyfriend for her. Lisa said it was too bad I was married, and Joy hinted that some relationships also allowed for the husband to have a wife and girlfriend.

I admired Joy’s figure and complimented them both as I volunteered to help dry the dishes. They both wore the same style tops revealing a lot of cleavage, and I snuck glances when I could. Joy seemed particularly friendly towards me, and I thought she was only being a gracious host.

It felt awkward yet exciting when we sat together on the couch, and Lisa held my hand as if we were more than just friends. She rested my hand on her lap, where her sexy legs met the hem of her short skirt, like long time boyfriend and girlfriends do.

There were several empty chairs in the living room, but Joy chose to sit beside me. The cushions on the couch caused our bodies to press close together, which I certainly didn’t mind. She’d catch me gazing down her top at her cleavage and smile to me. Sometimes her hand touched my leg, side, or shoulder more than she had to, and her conversation with me was becoming quite flirty.

As we’d talk, Lisa’s hand moved, to casually rest on my leg well above my knee. Even that touch stirred my cock. A few times, she and Joy talked in the kitchen, and I swore I could feel my ears burning for erotic reasons.

Lisa returned to the couch and sitting close to me, she crossed one leg under the other. My sight was naturally drawn to the hem of her short skirt made even shorter by her posture. I think she knew I could easily see the crotch of her white panties but didn’t adjust her skirt.

“This is embarrassing to say and I may be wrong but I think your mom is hitting on me and in more than a friendly way,” I whispered, glancing down Lisa’s top.

“I’ve noticed it too. She likes you a lot already Rick, so if she’s being very friendly then let her be very friendly. And I’ll admit you’re starting to soften me up towards you too.”

“But looking at you the way you are sitting, I’m not staying very soft,” I smiled, my sight went again to her cloth-covered crotch.

She looked down at what my eyes often glanced, “You’re looking at my panties, you naughty little boy. Though I doubt it from what Donna has told me that you’re, very little,” she teased. What an enticing smile she has!

“I’m sitting here with my good friend. No, correction, according to Donna and my mom, I’m sitting here with my boyfriend and if he’s looking up my skirt at my panties, then he’s allowed to,” she said. I couldn’t believe what she was saying, and my cock was awakening from its slumber.

“What about your mom and your dad, I don’t like those hunting pictures on the wall. I think he’s a quite a good shot with that gun of his!”

Lisa had to stifle a laugh and hugging me, gave me a warm kiss on the cheek. “You’re safe, I’ll protect you from him. It’s my mom you’ll have to worry about and maybe someday, me too. You see, my parents have an understanding and Mom is attracted to you and to tell you the truth, so am I,” she smiled as she touched a few strands of my hair. My heart was already racing, and I was sitting still!

“What am I supposed to do, let your mom seduce me?”

“Like you wouldn’t enjoy it. So if my mom gets overly friendly with you then let her have her fun. Maybe she’s a hot and sexy cougar on the prowl and has found her victim in you,” she teased.

“Your mom can’t be that much older than me, is she?”

“She’s a very hot and sexy forty-three. Mom was eighteen when she had me.”


Joy came to join us a few minutes later and sat close on my right. She crossed her left leg under her right, the already short hem of her skirt rising dangerously high. Lisa was showing some panty under her skirt, but Joy was revealing her whole crotch.

I couldn’t help my gaze drifting down to her thin white panties. I looked to her, and she was smiling at me, knowing where my attention was drawn.

Joy was now cuddled closer to me than Lisa. Her left tit pressed to my arm, as her left elbow rested on the back of the couch, and her hand casually lay on the top of my shoulder. While I chatted with Lisa, Joy unfastened the next two buttons on her already revealing blouse.

She rubbed and patted my shoulder to draw attention to her, and my eyes were instantly attracted to her deeper cleavage. The inner half of her right tit was in plain sight, gently caressed by a very low cut, lacy bra. Next, the palm of her hand sensually caressed the base of my head, her fingers combing my short hair.

I looked to Lisa, my eyes pleading for some interference. A slight lean forward and she could easily see the fleshy mound of her mom’s pussy, the thin material of her panties virtually transparent. The lower opening of her blouse revealed her barely covered breasts.

“I feel like a thorn between two roses,” I joked, looking at two versions of the same woman.

“I’d say more like a hard prick between two horny bushes,” Joy sensually countered.

Lisa laughed a little at me and leaned to my ear. “I told you, I’d protect you from my dad, but with my mom, you’re on your own. Her claws might be sharp but treated the proper way, my mom will purr for you like a sensual kitten.” Then she kissed my cheek.

“So I should just let her touch me where ever she wants?”

“And I know she’d be easily receptive to your touch in response.”

“I can’t be touching your mom right beside you and especially with your dad able to see me!”

“As I said before, my parents have an understanding. And with you being my girlfriend’s husband, my possible boyfriend, and me praising you in certain ways, mom is very attracted to you.”

“What sort of, understanding and praising me in which ways?”

“You’ll find out soon enough and just to let you know, when women get together almost always the topic turns to the discussion of men and sex,” she smiled with a devilish grin, and I think I began to sweat. I choked swallowing some saliva down the wrong way from her comment, and she and Joy both patted my back in comfort.

Joy placed her hand high on my right leg and smoothed it up and down inching ever closer to my crotch. An ironic smirk grew on my face. I wanted to seduce Lisa into our bed for my revenge fuck, and instead, her mom was putting the moves on me!


“You can tell that Christmas season is upon us, the Christmas movies are starting. Does anyone want to watch, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation?” Dave asked, turning his head to us. He noticed Joy’s pose allowed her white panties easily in view, and her tits barely covered.

“Sure Dad, we’d love to,” Lisa offered for us.

“And I’m glad you can stay for a few more hours,” Joy cooed softly, rubbing my leg.

“Would you like to have some popcorn during the movie?” Lisa asked. “I can put it in a paper bag for you if you’d like,” she smiled, and I knew she was teasing me.

“We’ve got plenty of bowls, we don’t need to use any bags,” Joy said.

“Just an inside joke between Rick and me,” Lisa said, going to help her make the popcorn and prepare drinks. I used the time for a washroom break. My cock had grown and shrank and felt uncomfortable in my jeans.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.