Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

On the short drive home, Donna was still so horny to cum again, she was fingering her pussy. We barely stepped in the door, and she raced upstairs, stripped off her clothes and grabbed her dildo from her night table. I entered the bedroom, and she was already working her rubber cock into her horny, wet pussy.

“You’re a real fucking bastard! You actually had me believing we were going to Jim’s room and you were going to watch them fuck me.”

“You would have just loved a cock fucking your pussy and ass while sucking off the third one. And then the guys changing so you could fuck them all before we went home.”

“There’s one big difference between us. Unlike you, I haven’t taken our fantasy letters and made them a reality.” She looked to me in silence, snorting hard breaths as she showed no mercy fucking her pussy.

“I must admit though, my cock did get nice and hard watching you with those three guys. Maybe we will eventually let you fuck three guys at once.” She continued on her pussy.

I went closer, leaning to her pussy. “Please, Rick I need you to fuck me!”

“No!” I inhaled the musky fragrance of her wet pussy then added some spit to her juices. I sat on the edge of the bed, watching her.

She closed her eyes and smiling, moaned her pleasure. “Thinking about Billy fucking you?” I taunted.

“That isn’t fair! You’re being a real bastard!”

“Go fuck yourself! Oops, sorry, I can see you already are!” I sneered. “So I wanted to ask, just how many times did you and young Billy fuck?”

“I don’t know,” she said, working her rubber cock in and out.

“Come on now, you were there, surely you must have some idea?” I joked.

“I didn’t keep score.”

“Well try to figure it out and the number of times you sucked him off too.”

“Come on, please, Rick! I need you to fuck me!”

“No, I said! Now let me see you pound the beautiful pussy of yours!” I leaned closer, sniffing in her odour. “Ahh, that’s my favourite smell except for tasting your cum!”

Donna was looking at me with a mixture of lust and anger. “That’s it, fuck that pussy! Fuck that pussy!” I urged on. She had her eyes closed, switching her aching arm and started to rub her clit. I could see her wrinkling her brow as she continued.

“Seventy-five and thirty-six times,” she suddenly spoke.

“What to those numbers mean?”

“I figure Billy and I fucked about seventy-five times and I gave him thirty-six blowjobs.”

“Well, you certainly were a very busy slut during my six months away.”

“We didn’t start fucking until about the middle of May and he was gone a week before you got home.”

“I’m surprised you even found time for me. I imagine going on vacation with me was so you could rest up for more fucking and cock sucking with Billy. So tell me, now that it just occurred to me. Were there any times I was talking to you from Cyprus and Billy was fucking you, eating your cunt or you were sucking him off?”

Donna stayed silent. “Tell me!” I yelled, startling her.

“Yes. Yes to all three.”

“Thanks a lot, Donna. You’re a real fucking bitch! No wonder there were times when I could barely understand you on the phone. He was fucking you or you were swallowing his cock!”

“Why are you being so mean to me?”

“Because you’ve earned it, now fuck that beautiful cunt of yours!” I watched her take her poor dildo to the tip and plunge it back into the hilt, “So did you do all your fucking up here?”

“No, sometimes in his room, I’d sneak in during the night.”

“I don’t think we’ve fucked seventy-five times in one year, let alone less than six months. So tell me was he a good fuck?”

“Rick!” She whined.

“Was he a better fuck than me? Did he eat your cunt better than I can?” I was torturing her as well as arousing myself.

“No, you’re much better than him.”

“Come on, Donna work that fucking dildo! I was to see and hear you cum!”


“I may as tell you now, I’ve figured out how I want to get my revenge against you for fucking around on me.” Donna paused, looking to me. “You are going to help me to fuck Lisa.”

“Lisa, Lisa? You want me to help you to fuck my best friend?” She began to laugh, “She won’t let you fuck her! She’s said that as plain as day, several times.”

“I know and that’s why you are the one who is going to get her into our bed. And, you are going to lay here right beside me and watch me fucking her. And, you and she are finally going to have sex together.”

“No, I won’t do it!”

“No?” I let her see my hand and begin to take off my wedding rings.

“No, please, Rick! Don’t do it! I don’t want a divorce ... I don’t want a divorce!”

“I like your answer,” I smiled, patting her leg. “You and I are going to go to the New Year’s Eve dance at the Mess which is also our anniversary. You are going to invite Lisa to join us and on January 1st, Lisa will be my first fuck of the year and not you. Do you agree?”

Yes!” She dejectedly replied.

Donna slowly resumed fucking her pussy. “I doubt it if she’d let me fuck her seventy-five times but I’ll have fun trying and wonderful blowjobs from those sensual looking lips,” I grinned. “Let me see you pound that sweet tasting pussy of yours!”

“Do you still want to go to the Halloween Dance at the Mess?” I wondered.

“After what you put me through tonight, I’m not so sure!”

“Didn’t you say you were going to dress up as my slutty girlfriend cheerleader, and I’m going to be your stud boyfriend?’

“Yes I did and you’d be the captain of the high school football team that was fucking me,” she smirked.

“There’s that smile I love! And this time, I’ll let you actually touch a cock and if you act like my perfect slut and whore wife, I may let you give a guy a handjob! Maybe Jim is there you can give him a handjob in place of the fuck he didn’t give you. So you still want to go?”

“Yes!” She blushed.

“That’s my girl, now let’s see you make that horny cunt of your cum! Imagine that it’s Jim, Adam, and Brian fucking you one after the other!”

“Stop it, Rick! You know what that kind of talk does to me!”

“Imagine them staying hard all night and fucking you one after the other and you swallowing their cum you until you couldn’t stand it any longer!” I taunted.

“Stop it, Rick, you’re frustrating me!”

“You love it!” I smirked.

I watched Donna work her dildo like a mechanized mindless cock. I added more spit to her pussy, and I refused her gentle urge of my lips to her pussy. “Are you having trouble? You normally would have cum by now.”

“Yes, I am. It’s frustrating because I’d sooner have you fucking me than my dildo. You’ll let other men touch me, feel my tits, finger my pussy, even make me cum and you won’t touch me in a sexual manner.”

“Sorry, babe, that’s the way it is for now. The one thing you desire the most, my cock, isn’t yours for now.”

I watched her continue, then got an idea and getting her stack of sex letters, read the one she wrote about me fucking Lisa and them making love. Her own erotic words soon had her moaning and arching her back release a very strong cum.


The week passed with us getting along better using the ideas Captain McKinnon gave us. We had another meeting with him, and he encouraged our progress. If he only knew that I was making Donna act like at whorish, slutty wife at the Mess.

Donna had her cheerleader clothes laid out days before the dance and wondered if I’d let her touch a cock and give a guy a handjob.

Friday night arrived, and Donna transformed into a high school slut. Her sheer white blouse had no buttons and was tied loosely under her breasts, showing deep inner cleavage. The darker skin of her nipples showed easily under the sheer material, and several inches of skin showed between her top and skirt. Her pleated skirt sat low on her hips, was short and slutty with alternating white and blue stripes, and her perfume smelled so enticing.

I wore a blue T-shirt and white cardigan sweater with a matching blue D for Donna on the left pocket.

“Do you want me to wear panties or not?” She smiled, holding them in her hand.

“That’s up to you.”

“I think I’ll wear panties that can stay at the Mess again. I found it highly erotic when Jim took off my panties in front of you.”

“Then I look forward to another lucky guy taking off your panties for us again,” I smiled.

“Why are you doing this to me, Rick? Does it turn you on to watch men get me so aroused for fucking then you won’t let them and you won’t fuck me?”

“Yes, for some reason, I am enjoying your sexual frustration.”


We drove to the Mess, and I knew my drinking would be restricted to pop. I didn’t mind because I wanted to stay sober and watch Donna suffering sexually again. At nine, it was already crowded with a wide assortment of colourful costumes.

Donna’s skimpy costume caught the most eye contact showing the most skin of any woman there. I got us each a drink, and we had to share a table with another couple. “We’ll have to be careful about what you do. My Chief and the Base Chief are here.”

“But you can say this is my costume. Believe me, they’d be looking at my tits and ass just like the other men,” she countered.

“Are you supposed to be a cheerleader?” She was asked, by a male admirer in a pirate’s costume.

“Yes, a very slutty cheerleader. And this is my stud boyfriend,” she’d smile.

It wasn’t long before we were up dancing. I couldn’t take my eyes off my wife in her sexy costume. “There’s Brian and his wife with Adam and his wife. Do you want to join them?” I pointed.

“Yes,” she said, and we made our way to them. “Hi Brian, hi Adam,” Donna smiled. The wives looked her up and down as a potential rival and wondering how she knew their husbands. The guys introduced their wives as Anna and Sandra.

“I like your costume, Donna,” Anna smiled.

“Thank you. I’m a slutty high school cheerleader and Rick is my stud quarterback boyfriend.” She turned around, and they admired her skimpy costume.

“I can see Brian is dressed up as a cop and Adam as Spock, what are you girls supposed to be?” She asked.

“I’m a sexy French Maid.” Anna stood, showing her short dress with a tiny white apron in front. The opening was low, revealing plenty of her cleavage. “I have to make sure my cocks are always cleaned off,” she joked, using the small feather duster in her hand to brush it over Brian and Adam’s crotch.

“And I’m a very naughty farmer’s daughter,” Sandra offered. “I love milking my cows, don’t I Brian and Adam,” her hand boldly rubbed their crotches.

Donna sat between me and Brian ready to carry on the sexy fun from last week. “Isn’t Jim here tonight?” she asked, looking around.

“He’s sitting over by the bar dressed as Woody Woodpecker. Jim is trying to get every woman to sit on his lap and talk about whatever pops up,” Brian began to laugh. “He carved a stupid ass looking cock out of wood and sticks it in the waistband of his pants to look like a huge pecker.”

“I’m sorry that Rick and I left you three high and dry last week,” she whispered to his ear.

The two couples stood to dance, and we noticed they easily switched partners. “We need more action for you. Try to sneak some touches with Brian,” I suggested.

While they danced, Donna and I decided to Jim a visit. “Well hello there ... Donna!” Jim barked with a slight swaying motion from his chair. “And who are you supposed to be?”

“I’m a slutty high school cheerleader and you?”

“I’m Woody the Woodpecker. Want to sit on my lap and we’ll see what kind of wood my pecker is made of?” He stuck his wooden cock in his pants, making it stick straight up like a hard on.

“Sure, I’d be glad to! I know that’s you, Jim.” She spread her legs wide, straddling his hips and her short skirt, revealing her white panties. He and I acknowledged each other, and I sat beside him. His hand inside his pants, Jim rubbed his pretend cock against her cloth-covered mound.

Jim put his hands on her hips, admiring her deep cleavage. Donna moved her ass suggestively on his lap as if fucking him. “I don’t feel any wood in your pecker,” she joked.

“I guess then you’d have to give me a real woody ... pecker.” We laughed at his pun.

“I’ll definitely have to do that. Why aren’t you sitting with the others?”

“I’m trying to get lucky so I don’t have to make another pass at Anna and Sandy.” He looked at me then down at her panties. “Are your panties coming off again tonight?”

“That depends on if I get lucky or not,” she smiled at him, her arms going around his neck. “We’re sitting with the others, come and join us.”

“Okay, can I buy you a drink?”

“Trying to take advantage of me because we left on you last week?”

“No, not really, maybe feeling good so that I can be feeling you good,” he hinted.

“I think that can be arranged,” she smiled at me. Jim bought us a drink, and Donna led him by the hand to join the foursome.

“There aren’t enough chairs,” Brian noted as we approached the table.

Donna had Jim sit on her chair. “That’s okay,” she said and surprised everyone by sitting on Jim’s lap. “I’m going to see if I can make Woody’s pecker wooden,” she joked, and we laughed as she wiggled her ass on his lap. Her hand rested on her lap, covering her panties for now.

We gave Jim another toast to his promotion, and we noticed the couple’s hands were quite busy. The women asked where I and Donna worked, then she explained I had just returned from my UN tour and were trying to catch up on our fucking. Drinks and conversation were enjoyed by our group as the night progressed. Jim would sneak his hand under the rear of her skirt to her ass cheek.

Donna took Jim’s hand and led him to the dance floor. We gazed her short skirt away side to side to the music. She hoped a slow song would be next, and she got her wish. His hands immediately began to roam over her back and down to her ass.

Anna and Sandy looked to me, surely I could see Jim’s hands moving over her body and under her skirt. I smiled at them, not saying a word. They returned to the table, and Donna now relaxed her posture while sitting on Jim’s lap. Her legs spread more, the crotch of her white panties easily showed.

Jim teased her by taking his wooden pecker and using it like a dildo, smoothed it up and down her leg and finally over her pussy mound. Donna boldly pulled her panties leg aside, and he rubbed the tip over her flesh.

Anna and Sandra excused themselves to the washroom. “Why do women always go to the washroom together?” Brian joked.

“It’s self-preservation against horny men like you three,” she smiled. Donna used the absence of the two wives to begin kissing with Jim. Brian leaned closer, and his hand went directly inside her blouse to fondle her tit. Jim put her legs over his, opening her up. I watched his hand go to the waistband of her panties and slip inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.