Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

The next morning the atmosphere in our home remained subdued. Donna was still mad at me for making her use her dildo to fuck her pussy instead of my cock. She told me so, and I reassured her I enjoyed watching her make herself cum.

Donna had planned to take the last few days of my leave as vacation days off from work. I was tempted to say, stay at work, but knew we also needed the time to work on our marriage. When she returned home from work, we ate then went shopping for a new mattress set. The new one was thick and comfortable, and I wondered when we’d finally break it in.

During the days she worked, I kept myself busy doing yard work, preparing the house and our parent’s homes for winter. Helen was very appreciative of my help, and with Stewart, at work, we had the house to ourselves. She made it a point to show me lots of tit and leg, and I certainly didn’t turn down the opportunities to look at her wonderful cleavage.

She frequently asked how Donna and I were doing, fearing we might divorce. I reassured her were taking marriage counselling. I eventually steered clear of Helen because her flirting became more personal, and I’m certain she was willing to let me fuck her if that would help stop Donna and me from possibly divorcing. I couldn’t believe I was brushing off her advances, fearing it would ruin us if Donna found out.

I remembered Capt. McKinnon’s words about getting out together socially and asking Donna if she wanted to go to the Mess on Friday night, she eagerly agreed. My madness at her was tempered with more signs of affection and we were relieved to be in each other’s embrace again. I still planned on getting my revenge and would soon put it into action.


Friday night arrived, and I waited in the living room for Donna’s arrival. “Do I look slutty enough for you?” She came to me modelling her skimpy clothes.

“I’d definitely fuck you!”

“That’s what I want, Rick! I need you to fuck me!” Her top was super low, the darker skin surrounding her nipples almost in view proving she was braless. Her skirt was super short, and I had her sit down.

“I want to make sure your panties show while you’re sitting. And you should wear an old pair because when they come off you at the Mess, they’re staying there.”

“Fuck Rick, you want me to take off my panties at the Mess again? You’re making me already excited!” She remarked, hurrying upstairs to change into an older pair.


The Mess was quite crowded, and Donna received several wolf whistles appreciating her skimpy clothes. Off to one side, two tables were placed together with six guys seated around them. From the cheering and toasting, it appeared that the one receiving the most attention had recently been promoted to Sargeant.

Donna joined me at the bar to buy our drinks, and I smiled quietly at all the stares she received from appreciative men and angry women. Our usual table was in use, so we had to sit at one closer to the dance floor. The DJ was playing good music that had Donna moving to the beat. I asked her to dance, and she readily accepted.

I always loved the way her body moved while she danced, and her short skirt swaying with her hips enticed me, and the other men. The song ended, and a slow one began. She was returning to our table, so I stopped her. I led her back and held my arms open. Realizing I wanted to slow dance with her, she eagerly put her arms around my neck. I felt a rush pulsate through me as our bodies finally embraced.

“Thank you, Rick,” she whispered, kissing my neck. I held her tight to me, and she squeezed me stronger too. God, it felt good to have her in my arms again! I inhaled the smell of her hair and perfume. She looked into my eyes, her expression continued to say, I’m sorry. I did love seeing that sparkle in them again. I could feel the cold wall around my heart was beginning to melt away. We remained silent, holding each other tight and moving to the beat of the music. “I love you, Rick,” she said, but I didn’t answer her.

“Was I beginning to forgive her?” I wondered. As we shuffled in a small circle, she guided my hand to the hem of her skirt. I felt the flexing of her cheek as my hand touched her panties.

The song ended, and she thanked me again and held my hand back to our table. We continued to drink, and I switched to pop after one rye. Donna continued to drink not to the point of getting drunk but feeling good.

After another few dances, Donna was now sitting on my lap. The closeness put her mostly exposed tits just a lean away from licking, and her short skirt couldn’t hide her white panties from showing. She was facing the group of guys now down to three who were still celebrating the promotion. Her hand would rest at her hem to hide her panties, and I’d take her hand away.

“Those guys can see up my skirt and my panties,” she said to my ear.

“I know they can and I want them to see you.”

“I’m going to the washroom and while I’m gone, I bet they’ll be all over you like three dogs in heat.”

“What should I do?”

“Just be sociable but you can bet they’ll want to get their hands you. I’ll bring us back both a drink.”

I excused myself to the washroom and received several more welcomes back home. On my return to our table, I wasn’t surprised to see the three guys sniffing around Donna. One was on my seat with the other two on her right. I came to them and pulled up an empty chair to sit.

They introduced themselves as Jim, Adam, and Brian. It was Jim seated beside Donna, eyeing her deep cleavage, who was promoted. I looked at the three gazing at Donna’s exposed tits and legs, in their minds they were already making her naked and fucking her. The situation played into right into my hands for tormenting Donna even further.

I stood, offering my hand to Donna. “Excuse me guys, I want to dance with my wife before you three get your hot hands on her. You don’t have to leave.” I offered, touching Jim’s shoulder.

“What do you mean, before you three get your hot hands on her?” She asked as we began to dance. As we moved they watched the swaying of her body, already bantering if they might be able to fuck her.

I leaned to her so she could hear me over the loud music. “Don’t you remember you’re my slutty wife? So you’re going to act like one. If any of them ask you to dance, accept his offer even if it’s a slow song. If he tries to feel your tits, ass, or pussy while dancing, you’ll let him.”

“When sitting with them, you can put a hand on their knee or upper leg but you are not allowed to kiss them or touch any cocks. And they are allowed to touch you anywhere on your body. And I want to hear you ask Jim to take off your panties, understood?”

“Yes, but it would be difficult if one of them kisses me, not to kiss him back.”

“Okay, you can kiss with them too.”

“But what if one of them hints at doing more, like getting a blowjob or even fucking me?”

“That depends on how much of a whore you want to act like. You can be suggestive in your conversation letting them think you might be available for fucking all three. You can say something to them like, you’re a very lucky because I like to watch other men fucking my wife.”

She stopped moving, not believing what I just said, “You’d actually want to watch other men fuck me after what I did to you?!”

“Just like in our letters, you seemed to enjoy making a particular one of yours come true.”

“You’re being a real fucking bastard, you know,” she furrowed her brow at me.

“I know and you love it! Imagine those three horny guys feeling your tits and finger fucking your horny cunt!”

“Why are you doing this to me, Rick?”

“Payback can be a bitch, honey. It’ll drive you crazy that while those guys are getting you so fucking horny beyond self-control, you’re not allowed to make any moves for hand jobs, cock sucking, or fucking, understood?”

“Yes,” she grumbled.


The song ended, and we returned to our seats. Donna didn’t bother pulling her skirt down like all women do when they sit. It stayed high on her legs, and a slight lean would reveal her panties. She let her posture relax and sipped her drink.

Jim was the first to make skin contact, knee to knee. He made a joke, and Donna placed a hand on his knee as she laughed. They ogled her full tits hoping a nipple would appear. Jim asked her to dance, and I nodded when she looked to me.

“You’ve got one hot looking wife!” Adam drooled. We watched her swaying to the beat and putting extra effort into strutting her sexy body.

“Yes, I am a lucky guy. I’ve been back a week from my UN tour and that horny slut can’t keep her legs closed.” Donna felt strangely turned on with four hungry men’s eyes devouring her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.