Rick's Revenge
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

The usual warm laughter, joking, teasing, and flirting in our loving home and marriage was replaced with a library-like silence and an icy cold atmosphere. We were married but weren’t in a marriage, and I tried to keep busy, avoiding Donna whenever I could.

Lisa visited us, and Donna let her show me, quite affectionately, that she had missed me very much. Her high-spirited character was drawn into our gloomy world. She didn’t have to ask Donna, she could tell from our sullen moods, I knew she had cheated on me. Lisa was unfortunately caught in the middle. She loved Donna but had grown to like me very much.

Lisa didn’t stay long and approached me as she went to her car. “What is going to happen with you two?”

“I don’t know,” I said, looking at her cleavage.

“I care about you both so I’m lost too. You know Donna does loves you.”

“I know she does.”

“I hope you both can work things out.”

“I don’t know, we’ll see.”

“I’m getting divorced and I don’t need to add my marriage problems yours. At least I had the sense not to have any kids with my soon to be ex-husband.”

“I’ll volunteer if you want to go halves on a baby or two,” I kidded.

“You’re so bad!” She playfully slapped my arm, kissed my cheek, and I watched her perfectly formed tight ass, in her poured on leggings, get into her car.


Later in the afternoon, we changed for our dinner date with her parents. “I guess we’ll have to pretend to be getting along and try to act normal,” I remarked, driving towards their home.

“Rick, I know right now you hate me and have every right to but for the sake of my parents, and maybe yours too, can we at least have a truce for a few hours?”

“You know that I’m always sneaking feels of your tits and a hand up under the hem of you sexy skirt,” I remembered.

“I know and Mom usually catches you feeling my tits or ass. Please, Rick, I need you to touch me, hold me and at least pretend to care about me.”

“I do care about you, Donna. Okay, a family truce it is.” I made the letter T with my hands for a time out.

“Thank you, Rick. It means a lot to me,” she said, kissing my cheek as we walked up the driveway.


Hand in hand, Donna and I all were all pretend smiles as we entered the front door. I received a hearty and firm handshake and an unexpected hug from Stewart. Helen gave me a rather amorous welcome home too, and her revealing cleavage matched Donna’s. They both remarked about the dark brown tan I now had from my tour in Cyprus.

“Now we’re a family again,” Helen smiled.

Helen had cooked the turkey the day before, and the scent of potatoes, turnip, peas and gravy floated through the house. We relaxed in the living room, and I accepted Donna’s hesitant caress of my hand and had to admit it felt good.

We had a drink together, and Stewert asked me to recall my UN tour to them. Donna kissed my cheek as she and Helen went to prepare dinner while Stewart and I watched Ward Burton win the NASCAR Winston Cup AC Delco 400.

Seated at the dining room table, Stewart raised his glass, “Thank you for returning our Son home safely to us. To family!” We touched glasses. I was very touched by his heartfelt words. Donna sat next to me, and I didn’t refuse her constant touches. The meal was enjoyed by all, as we continued our conversations.

Stewart’s Company was going stronger since their conversion to computers, and he reiterated if I ever wanted to leave the military, I had a job in his company. Under the dinner table, Donna was guiding my hand up her leg. She didn’t stop until my tips were touching her panties. I must admit, my heart did race touching my wife again.

I volunteered to help with the dishes, and Donna tossed me a drying towel. I stood close behind them, two beautiful pairs of tits to view. Donna smiled at me and kissed my cheek. “Thank you,” she said softly.

She knew it was one evening of pretending and had me touching her body as much as possible. Standing next to her mother, Donna snuck my hand under her top to fondle her right tit. Helen saw the movement of my fingers and stopped to watch. The tips of several fingers showed above the opening of her top.

“Sorry, Mom,” I blushed.

“That’s alright. You don’t have to stop. I imagine you’ve both have your hands all over each other with being separated for so long.”

“You’ve got that right!” Donna agreed, urging my second hand into action. It felt erotic to be fondling her tits standing next to Helen.

“Keep that up and I might want some action from you for myself!” Helen teased.

“Mom, you’re unbelievable!” Donna cried then smiled, “You’d actually let Rick feel your tits?!”

“Why should you have all the fun?” She reasoned with a teasing smile.

I couldn’t believe it when Donna took my hand from her tit and guided it under her mom’s top to feel her bra covered breast. My hand quickly slipped under her bra cup to caress her mature flesh. I could feel my cock stirring as I simultaneously fondled the tit of mother and daughter.

“You had better be careful, or I’ll let you do more than feel me tit,” Helen hinted.

The dishes put away I went to join Stewart to watch some Munday Night Football, and Donna stayed to talk with her mom.


“What?!” I heard Helen shriek loudly a few minutes later, and then the two exchanged heated words. A moment later, Donna came and slumped on the couch beside me, pouting. Helen sat alongside Stewart, glaring at her daughter.

Very little was spoken between the two for the next half hour, then she asked if we could go home. While Donna used the bathroom, Helen took me aside.

“Are you okay?”

“What do you mean?”

“Donna told me what she did to you while you were in Cyprus and I’m thoroughly disgusted with her! Now, what happens to the two of you? Are you going to divorce her?”

“I don’t know Mom. I’ve got a lot of thinking to do.”

“Please don’t do anything rash. Stewart and I love you as if you were our own son.”

“You mean hurt Donna? I may hate her right now tonight but I’d never hit her.”

“I’m on your side in this and if you need to talk I’ll always be here for you,” she offered. “I could be your revenge fuck on Donna if you like.”

“Thank you for the unexpected offer, this is something we have to work out by ourselves.”

“I don’t dare tell Stewart, it would practically kill him knowing Donna cheated on you. Rick, you are like the son we never had and I don’t want to see our family fall to pieces.”

“Come on, Rick!” Donna grabbed me by the hand and quickly kissing her dad goodbye, hurried out the door.


“There, are you happy now? I told Mom I cheated on you and now she fucking hates my guts too!”

“I could hear you two arguing and now I know why.” She sank into the passenger seat, crossed her arms, and pouted. I drove towards home, our imposed silence returning.

“What was that all about, letting me feel your mom’s tits?”

“You can fuck her for all I care! Shit, what did I just say? Just leave Mom out of it. This is between you and me.”

‘That’s sort of what I said to her too.”

In the kitchen door, she hurried to bed, curled up. I came in a few minutes later and joined her, keeping the openly spaced barrier between us.

“I have to start clearing in tomorrow,” I said, turning out the light.

She put a hand on my hip, “Thank you for tonight, Rick. You don’t know how good it felt to have your hands touching me again.”

“You’re welcome,” I said, turning away from her.

“I know it might seem like empty words but, I do love you.”

I could feel the subtle shaking of the mattress as she cried hard.


Monday morning would usually be a frenzy of us getting ready for work, and now it was as silent as a tomb. While she went to her job at the university, I went to Headquarters to begin my, in clearances.

“Welcome back and how was your tour?” Were the common greetings. I visited my Chief who said that now I am the extra Sergeant in the section, they created a temporary position for me, I’d be in charge of, ‘Special Projects.’

Next on my list was getting the Chaplain’s signature. I was walking to my car, who did I happen to see but Chaplain McKinnon going towards our Supply entrance. “Good morning, Sir,” I said, giving him a proper salute.

“Good morning Sgt. Patterson. How was your tour, Rick?” He asked, pausing.

“I’m glad to be home. I’m surprised you remember my name,” I said, accepting his handshake.

“Like any good shepherd, I know the names of everyone in my flock,” he smiled.

“That’s a good one Sir, “ I smiled. “But I don’t go to church.”

“God and I won’t hold that against you. You don’t always have to be inside his House to feel his presence.”

“I was going to Chaplain Services so you could sign my in-clearance,” I mentioned showing him my card.

“I’d normally want to chat with you in my office. I’m going to a meeting with your C.O. Can you come by later on this morning?”

“I guess so,” I said, but I knew I’d put it off for days. I saluted him again goodbye and turned towards the car. I knew I had to talk with someone about Donna and didn’t know anyone at work close enough to confide in about my problem. I turned around, walking quicker towards his back, “Captain MacKinnon, I know you’re busy but can we talk for a few minutes?”

He had on hand on the door handle, then looked at his watch. The look in my eyes told him something was troubling me. He looked up at the clear blue morning sky. “Luckily for you, my office doesn’t always need a roof and my collar is always open,” he grinned.

“You must write your own material,” I kidded.

“It’s a saying I’ve used quite often,” he admitted. We went to the outside smoking area and sat at a picnic table.

I leaned forward, my arms resting on my knees, beginning to shake nervously. “What’s troubling you, Rick?” he asked, putting a gentle hand on my shoulder.

I fidgeted with my clearance card, rotating it in circles, “I got back from Cyprus Friday afternoon and man was I ever glad to be back home. Donna and I went out for dinner Saturday night and the woman I love more than anything in this world told me that she had cheated on me.”

“I have no idea what to do now. My emotions are so mixed up! I hate her and at the same time think I still love her. It pisses me off too that I’ve never cheated on her despite all the opportunities I’ve had to do so.”

“Sadly, you’re not the first serviceman or woman to tell me the same story and unfortunately you won’t be the last,” Chaplin McKinnon stated. I could feel my hands getting cold and clammy and nervous sweat forming in my armpits.

“Unfortunately, infidelity in the military has been a casualty of war ever since Generals first had armies.”

“I don’t know what to do. I don’t even want to touch her or her touch me. I want to get even with her and get my revenge. You know, exact my pound of flesh.”

“Now you’re quoting Shakespeare’s play, ‘The Merchant of Venice.’ So you don’t want to have sex with her?”

“No, not right now and I don’t know when again either. I’d keep thinking as we’re making love, she’s thinking about him.”

“I’ve talked with many wives who have had an affair and they rarely think of the other person. Do you think cheating on her will get you your revenge?”

“That’s what I think is the only way.”

“Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!”

I smiled a little at his odd comment. “Whatever you do don’t resort to violence. If you strike Donna and the Police have to arrest you, you may as well kiss you career goodbye.”

“I already told her I hated her but never enough to hit her. That wouldn’t solve anything and only make matters worse.”

“Well, you are thinking clearly after all. Let me ask you, is Donna pregnant from her affair?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.