Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

The winter was more bearable with Donna to keep me warm and very satisfied. If we had a bad snowstorm, I’d be there to use the snowblower on the large driveway to help out the Saunders. The weeks passed by with us spending almost every day together, pleasure skating, bowling, going to movies, or watching the Bellville Bulls of the Ontario Hockey League. Much to my enjoyment and I guess, with my encouragement, she began to wear more revealing clothes.

The windows of the indoor pool stayed frosty most of the time because of the warmer and humid air. It was different, to be swimming while on the other side of the glass, a blizzard was raging on in full force. Donna owned several different bikinis, and did she ever know how to fill one out!

While her parents were sitting close to the pool and talking to us, our hands were busy under the surface. The money I paid for my single barrack room and food rations was a waste since I spent so much time at her parent’s home.

I felt more comfortable showing my affection for Donna with her parents nearby. She’d playfully slap my hand away when I’d sneak a feel of her tit standing only several feet from her mom. I noticed Helen would wear tops the showed me more cleavage and seemed to be offering me ample opportunities to look down the opening at her breasts.

One time my gaze lingered too long on her breasts. “You’re checking my mom out! I see you looking down her tops at her tits!” Donna joked. My face turned deep red.

“I can’t help it! She offers her tits for me to appreciate and it would be an insult to her if I didn’t look at them,” I jokingly reasoned.

“Mom usually wears sexy clothes for Dad. Letting you see more of her body means she’s accepted you more into the family. I think she’s attracted to you too. I bet you’d love to fuck my mom!” she teased, playfully gripping my crotch. My face reddened again.

Lisa wasn’t helping matters either. As we got to know each other, the barriers slowly vanished. It didn’t matter if she wore her skimpy bikini while we swam, or she a turtleneck sweater and jeans, she always looked so sexy. Her favourite pants were yoga style pants the seemed as if they were poured onto her sexy hips, small, firm ass and long, slender legs.

Now Donna would tease me about, not only fucking her mom but also fucking Lisa, and our conversations would include good-natured sexual innuendoes. When Donna and I would make plans to attend a DJ dance at the Mess, she’d invite Lisa to join us. I was the envy of all the guys having two sexy women all to myself. Donna would wear low cut tops and short skirt or dress and have Lisa dress the same.

Lisa would be polite and dance the odd time with a guy trying to pick her up but showed no interest in anyone. She mentioned about her failing marriage and looked forward to being out with us to forget her troubles.

In the darkened atmosphere, Donna would rub my crotch and my hand would venture under her short hem. She’d give me that killer smile when I’d discover she wasn’t wearing any panties. We’d openly kiss in front of Lisa, and she’d casually place my hand to caress her tit for Lisa to see.

Donna taunted me by suggesting that Lisa and I could have more than one slow dance together. I’d try to keep some space between us as we moved around, but she would only hold me tighter. Holding her sexy body and smelling her perfume, sure tested my fantasies of her. They’d both make my cock stir and teased me further.

It felt awkward for Donna and me around Lisa because while our relationship was continuing to blossom, her marriage was falling to pieces. I met her husband several times, and it didn’t take long to figure out he was such an asshole. His treatment of Lisa made me show my appreciation for her even more.


One spring day, Stewart invited me for a tour of his business, and I was very impressed with the operation. He was converting the whole building to a computer-generated system and experiencing the expected delays. I mention what I learned from our computer conversion problems at Base Supply and offered a few solutions. I’m certainly no computer geek but offered my ideas.

Stewart then really shocked me, “I would appreciate any suggestions you might have to improve my business.” He didn’t have a second in command, a foreman, so I took several days leave and worked for him. Donna was so happy that I was so immersed in her dad’s business, and I was curious how a civilian company worked, compared to my military job.

To me, I wasn’t doing anything special but learning new and interesting business methods, and four days later, I was finished. I handed Stewart my report and casually mentioned, “With your new computer system and a few tweaks to your supply system, your company will now be saving 5,000 dollars more per month.”

“Rick, I could certainly use you working for me and if you ever decide to leave the military, you have a job with me.” I thanked him for the generous offer, and if my career wasn’t so promising, I would have taken his offer.

“How much do I owe you for your time this week?” He asked me.

“I already have my pay and perks, I’m dating the boss’s daughter,” I smiled.

The next time I visited Donna, Stewart gave me an envelope. I opened it and took out a cheque, “10,000 dollars?!” I cried. “What’s this for?!”

“You have saved my company at least 60,000 dollars a year. That is your payment. 20,000 will be split as bonuses for my employees and the remaining 30,000 goes back into the company.”

“Stewart, I can’t accept this!” I said, handing it back to him. That was the first time I said, his first name.

“Rick, you earned it, it’s yours. Maybe you could put it towards an engagement ring for Donna, Son,” he hinted.

I was speechless. Stewert called me Son! “Rick, I hope I’m not being presumptuous but if you love our daughter enough to ask her to marry you, you already have our blessing.”

I was so stunned a feather could knock me over. “Thank you, Sir. I have been considering asking Donna to marry me but with me in the Forces, it would mean someday having to move away.”

“I understand that Rick. As I said before, just love and respect my daughter, and keep her safe.”

“I certainly will, Sir!”

“What are you two talking about?” Donna suddenly appeared in the rec room, and I quickly stuffed the envelope under the seat cushion.

“Guys can have girl talk too,” I kidded, and she laughed. I hugged her tight to my body as I looked to Stewart. I smiled and nodded our agreement.


Before meeting Donna, I had applied for several courses that could improve my career, and Donna didn’t like the fact that I had to go away for two weeks, the last few weeks of February. I explained being away on course or on duty as part of life in the Military. I reasoned that at least I wasn’t going away for a six-month tour anywhere. When I returned to her, she practically locked us in the bedroom for a whole day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.