Stepping Up

by Clowns

Copyright© 2015 by Clowns

True Sex Story: A young and very pregnant Lisa steps up and does what has to be done.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Prostitution   .

[While most of my stories have bits and pieces of reality, this one is very much non-fiction. Sometimes you have to step up and do what you have to do.]

Money was tight. We were a young couple with our second kid on the way, trying to live on my Navy paycheck. Unfortunately, they lost all my records in the last change of station. They were able to estimate an E3's base pay, but since we still needed to re-establish proof of marriage, our housing allowance was temporarily on hold. For the last month, our take-home pay was about half what we normally got and it would be the same the coming month.

Because of all our money problems, we decided it best if Lisa and our son went to stay with her parents. Since her due date was less than 4 weeks, that would mean I would not be there for the second child's birth. That was definitely not what we wanted. On the other hand, we had not been getting along the last 4 weeks and her staying with her parents would reduce a lot of stress.

The plan was to get up extra early on Saturday to avoid traffic and to drive the ten hours to get home. I would then turn around and drive back the following day. To save money, Lisa premade sandwiches and such for the trip home. Our big expense would be for gas, and we were pushing that. Knowing we would have to make frequent stops due to her pregnancy and our toddler, we mapped out more of a back roads itinerary, avoiding the interstates as much as possible.

I drove while Lisa was in charge of navigating. She had maps she had picked up. Unfortunately, in the dark, we got off to a bad start. Somewhere early on we took a wrong turn. When the sun finally came up, we realized we had not been heading west as we thought, so we had to backtrack almost 150 miles. That made 300 miles of extra travel we had not planned on. Needless to say, that did not help the mood of either of us.

It was midmorning when we pulled into an old rest stop. Being on the less travelled route, it was far from a modern rest stop you would find on an interstate but it had an outdoor toilet /outhouse, a couple of picnic tables, and a swing set.

After some number crunching, I confirmed what I had already suspected. We weren't going to have enough money. While we sat there, eating our sandwiches and playing more of the blame game, a semi pulled in. Two men got out, used the toilet, and sat down at a different picnic table. They seemed nice enough when we acknowledged each other's presence, but they did seem to be openly staring, especially at my wife. I am sure they were discussing us on some level.

We packed up and were ready to leave when Lisa said she was going to go talk to them. She thought they might take pity on us and give us a few bucks. When she returned, she was red in the face. Charity was out it seemed, but they did offer a way for her to make some quick cash, the old fashioned way. When I looked over to them, they just sat there and smiled. My wife was so pregnant, standing up was a chore and they wanted to fuck her? I was pretty naïve back then.

I thought about going over there and kicking their ass, but clearly I would have lost that fight. I probably could have taken the driver. He was an over-weight white guy I would guess to be in his 40's, which seemed ancient at the time. His partner on the other hand was a large black man with arms as big as my thighs. He was probably in his 30's.

Once again, I looked over at them both. Whether she agreed to do it or not, I am sure they found it all amusing. When I looked back to Lisa, she was clearly waiting for me to decide. Not sure what to do, I just said what I was thinking, "I guess since you're still standing here you are considering their offer."

"We need the money. How else are we going to get it?" I had no answer, so she continued, "You seem to think this is all my fault, so I guess I need to fix it." Ouch. Nice guilt trip.

I just stared down at my feet. I still had nothing. Finally, unable to look her in the eye, I told her, "Well, then I guess do it." I looked around, as I stammered, "But like, where?"

"I sure ain't going anywhere with them. We'll just have to do it here. The semi blocks the road. Hopefully no one else will stop." She was clearly annoyed but had accepted the situation.

"What about us?" referring to our son and I.

"I'm sure he wouldn't know what's going on but I don't want him sitting there watching us either. Take him over to the swings." The swings were about twenty feet from the semi.

"Ok. Sure." It was all sort of a daze at this point. I watched as Lisa reached under her dress and pulled down her panties and put them in our car. She wore no bra. Normally a 34C, none of her bras fit and we saw no reason to waste money on new ones. She was easily a DD by now.

I stood and watched as Lisa walked back over to them before heading over to the swings. Luckily, one of the swings was made for a toddler, and so I just dropped him in and gave him an occasional push to keep him swinging. He was a big fan of swinging already. He had no concept of what his mom was about to do.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.