What a Dream Life
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Puppieshunter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Life without problems. Or is it. They have all the money they will ever need but what about everything else. This is a long story that will have sex, no drugs but yes it will have some rock and roll.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister  

It was early morning and I woke up to feel Arts hands massaging my tits. I turned and started kissing my way down to his fully erect penis. I wanted him in my mouth and licking, sucking and kissing made sure that before too long he had an orgasm and I had my morning shake. What a way to start a day.

We were all in the dining room and after eating breakfast it was time to have a meeting with everyone present. Art and Bill were the ones chosen to do the talking because without any real reason they have always been little like leaders to us all.

"Like we all know, we won the lottery and that is why we moved here. That money belongs to us all, and the amount we won and we have left after buying this house is 350.000.000$." Art said and it was fun seeing expression with the children.

"We will not allow anyone of us to become arrogant, mean or anything like that, because of the money, it is there, but we will be starting 3 different companies and all you children will finish your school and then you can either continue to study or you can start to work in our companies. That is your own choice." Bill said.

"We know that there must be questions you want to ask, so please do. If not now, then later. You can talk with anyone of us and if we need to have a talk between adults we will get back to you to answer your questions. Does anybody want to say anything right now?" Art asked.

"If we need some personal stuff, will we have our own money like we used to or are all the money in one account?" Vicky asked and all the children nodded their heads wanting to know the answer as well.

"Jonas, I think you have something to give for every member of our group" Bill said

"Yes, I have here 12 debit cards, there is 200000$ in each of them so if you need to buy something personal, that is your own money. Use it as you will, but that money should last you for a year hopefully longer." Jonas said and gave each of us our own card.

That was enough about money and we ended our meeting. All the girls stayed with me, Helen and Megan and we made some plans to go shopping, but Vicky, Jo and Tina asked if they could find out little about the companies before going shopping. We went to find Jonas because he was the business man in our group and he said that, "we don't know for sure what type of business we will start because we want to use our knowledge we have but also to try something different, but all the companies will be made such way that if we come up with something different or something that we can add to do it can be done".

Girls were happy with that answer, I was feeling that they might have something planned but left it at that. We left to do some shopping and Art, Bill, Jonas and Nick, John and Tom stayed to install computers and TVs to get everything ready.

It was going to be another busy day.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.