What a Dream Life
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Puppieshunter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Life without problems. Or is it. They have all the money they will ever need but what about everything else. This is a long story that will have sex, no drugs but yes it will have some rock and roll.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister  

Megan tells about her night with husband Jonas

After relaxing in the hot tub, Jonas and I dressed into our bathrobes, went outside to the patio and it was a beautiful night. Clear sky with million stars, and there was the silence. Because our new home was located in a quite remote place, there were no sounds of traffic of anything. Just silence.

Jonas took me in his arms and started kissing me. I kissed him back and our kissing continued for quite some time. We had gotten our patios finished today as well and we lay down on one of the large daybeds. We took our robes of and we were naked. Jonas started kissing my body all over.

"I love you Megan, you are the most beautiful woman on earth and I just want to make you have thousands of orgasms, please let me"

I answered his plead by spreading my legs and arms and giving my body to him to do as he pleased.

He kissed my nipples, and gently massaged my boobs. My d-cup fit right into his hand. It felt so good. He continued to kiss my tummy and my belly button and all the way to my shaved pussy. I love the feel of no hair in my pussy and I shave it all away. But he didn't stop. He continued to kiss his way first my left and them my right feet even kissing my toes. I just love him so much. Then he moved to lay down next to me and I started to kiss my way down. I did to him what he did to me. We are equals that way.

He was hard as rock and my pussy was hot and wet and oh so ready. Slowly he pushed his large penis all the way. He started to move first slowly but getting faster and faster. Then he stopped. He wanted to take me doggy style and since he knew that it was my favorite position it was fine with me. He fucked me really fast and held me so that he was able to scratch my back with his fingernail giving me even more pleasure, I love little pain, but not too much.

He was getting really close and I had had two orgasms already when he pulled his penis out and jets of hot sperm were being sprayed around my back. It was a perfect ending to a perfect night. And when we walked back inside and into our bedroom all I could think was that we really had a perfect life.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.