Demigod
Chapter 16: Limits and Boundaries

Copyright© 2015 by cogito

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Limits and Boundaries - 57 year old David dies peacefully in his sleep and is given chance to live life over, in a parallel world, in a parallel universe...but this time, under much better circumstances

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   DoOver   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

Dr. Koch left later on that day but not before phoning Robert and, once again, expressing his desire that Robert should attend to Katherine Koch's unique needs while he was away and extracting a promise from Robert that he would, at least attempt to do so. Robert hung up the phone feeling an emotion that he was quite unable to identify. He couldn't recall ever having that same feeling in this life or in the previous one. It was a mixture of both excited anticipation and fear and trepidation. Robert felt confused but was grateful to realize that, here in this new life, his feelings and emotions were somehow more crisp. With a little contemplation, it was much easier to identify their roots and, in doing so, what was causing them. Instinctively, he realized what was causing his confusion was a mixture of excited anticipation of his possible coming role to sexually dominate Mrs Koch.

In his previous life, in an effort to keep their marital bed fresh and interesting, his wife had utterly blindsided him one night, requesting that he tie her up and spank her. It completely surprised him at the time and, although he had indulged briefly in the recesses of his mind, the fantasy of being sexually dominant to his mate, It really wasn't something upon which he dwelt. He recovered from his surprise long enough to beg off that night with a promise that he would research his wife's request and be prepared on the following night. Although he did some research online as to how best to safely indulge his wife's fantasy of submission, he discovered that his heart wasn't quite into it and their first attempt had been their last as his wife, halfway into the scene he had prepared, erupted into fits of laughter when it became quite apparent that her loving husband was a fish completely out of water and was only doing this because the woman he loved requested it. They made no more attempts in that direction and Robert never thought of it again ... until he died and was placed in another body in another universe ... a body that made women he found desireable want to submit to him completely ... a body that, for some reason, was far more comfortable with the role of sexual dominance.

The events of the past few days with Matilda and now with Katherine had forced Robert to recall all that he had read on the subject of dominance and submission in his former life. He was easily able to recall the different facets of the lifestyle and was mildly surprised to realize that, were he called upon to tie someone up in the future, there would be no fumbling with rope windings or trying to remember intricate knots. It all resided easily in his memory and what was more, the idea of it all elicited a response within him that was quite different than what he felt in his former life. As Robert pondered the reason behind this, he realized that his new body was supplied with a much higher level of testosterone than his previous one. He reasoned that this increased level of male hormones might easily explain his increased excitement at the prospect of sexual dominance.

But what caused him to think twice. In fact, what scared the complete shit out of Robert was to realize that the darker, more edgy and dangerous facets of the lifestyle excited him far more than he knew it should. In his former life, the idea of inflicting pain upon a helpless bound submissive actually bothered Robert. He knew he could only do it because that would be what the submissive would want. In this life, however, there was a part of him that revelled in the idea of inflicting pain upon a submissive whether they wanted him to or not. In fact, the idea that they didn't want him to excited him even more. When he'd read up on the lifestyle before, Robert found it interesting that there was a delineation between inflicting pain on a sub and hurting a sub. That, while the pain a dom might give a sub might be cathartic and even therapeutic, hurting the sub caused damage ... and in this life, Robert seemed to have no problems with the concept of inflicting therapeutic and cathartic pain and was, to his dismay, somewhat excited about the idea of actually hurting a helplessly bound submissive.

He recalled the Guardian's admonition that his new body would easily evoke feelings within him of invincibility and of being above accountability for his actions. He recognized the inklings of what he'd been warned about and it scared him. A lecture by a professor of philosophy when he was in college came to mind and he remembered the professor opine that a person's capacity for good and evil are evenly matched. According to the professor, "A person cannot go very far in one direction without being capable of going equally as far in the opposite". And Robert was beginning to see the truth behind that theory.

These feelings and emotions were new and, in the midst of them, he realized that the prospect of him sating his lusts upon Katherine and then administering a physical punishment upon her while she encouraged, even begged for that punishment scared him. Unless he were prepared and in complete control of himself, it could easily get way out of hand.

"I need to make sure I have a handle on things before I act", thought Robert. And so he made his way back to his room in order to be alone, think and ponder. But most of all, he needed to identify that part of his mind that was excited about the darker side of bondage and discipline; ferret out the reasons behind them, what part of his flesh was screaming out for them and force that part of him to obey his rational mind. He had no idea how long it would take. As he passed the family room, he heard Katherine's lyrical voice call after him,

"Robert, where are you going?"

"I'm ... I'm just going to my room for a bit."

"Well, don't be long, dear. Dinner will be ready soon."

"I'm not hungry"

"Nonsense! A growing boy needs nourishment. And Mae has prepared a wonderful meal for us"

Robert stopped for a moment. It would be easy to acquiesce. After all, he was hungry and he did enjoy being in Katherine's company. But something inside of him told him that this was a moment where he needed to stand his ground and be assertive. He wasn't yet 100% on board with the 'seduce Mrs. Koch' plan but he sensed, somehow, that if he were to do it, he needed to gain control and that started with his needing to begin being more forceful with her. It wasn't something he was exactly comfortable doing but he'd never been one to shirk a task, no matter how unpleasant or uncomfortable. Reminding himself that her demeanor was really a facade and what lay behind that thin disguise made it a bit easier and gave him more confidence.

"Robert? Did you hear what I said dear?"

Robert turned and walked into the family room where Katherine sat at the counter reading a magazine. Striding up to her, he concentrated on projecting an air of authority and maturity. For the past few days, he'd been focused on appearing to be a 13 year old boy but it was easy to slip back into adult mode and it was the 57 year old confident man who walked calmly up to Katherine Koch, took the magazine out of her hand and reached out, gently grasping her chin commanding her attention. Katherine stopped everything she was doing and looked up.

Something intangible had changed in Robert's countenance. It was subtle ... just beyond palpable ... almost the way one can sense that the weather has suddenly changed outside without really looking out the window. The little orphan boy was gone. The face was still young and the skin was still flawless but something in the eyes had changed. They were still the deepest, bluest, most beautiful eyes Katherine had ever seen and his lashes were so long and luscious ... and ... GOD! He was so gorgeous! Why had she not really noticed that before? The face was still a thirteen year old boy but the eyes were those of a man ... and not just any man, a man's man! There was, in those eyes, the confidence and savage intensity of the quintessential alpha male! The eyes immediately demanded her undivided attention and respect. The moment she looked into his eyes, Katherine was utterly and helplessly in Robert's thrall.

For his part, Robert could sense the almost instantaneous change in Katherine's demeanor as the ice queen with the mirthful deep set emerald eyes which kept the world at a distance melted before him and he glimpsed the frightened child beneath the mask. Robert sensed Katherine's fear and awe in this new facet of himself that he was revealing to her. But the thing that surprised him, the thing that made his cock lurch in in pants was the realization that the fear she felt was accompanied by a brief, almost instantly squashed moment of intense lust. He was scaring her and it was a huge turn on to her!. Robert held her gaze for a few seconds more before he spoke quietly but forcefully.

"Katherine ... I said that I wasn't hungry."

Katherine's made no effort to remove her chin from Robert's grasp. Instead, her mouth fell slightly open in the awe she felt and her eyes never looked away from his as she gave the briefest of nods.

"Yes, Robert. Please forgive me."

Robert's lips parted and his beautiful white teeth showed forth in a huge, approving smile that actually made Katherine feel as if she was melting a little inside. The intensity of those eyes morphed into twinkling compliments of that smile and Robert deftly leaned forward and gave Katherine the briefest, most chaste kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Thank you Katherine. I'll be in my room the rest of the night. Please make sure that I'm not disturbed."

"Of ... of course not, dear!", Katherine flushed.

Robert walked away trying to project a calm, confident demeanor. One thing that had changed for certain. In that brief exchange, Robert no longer looked upon Katherine Koch as an unapproachable, sexless, beautiful porcelain work of art. There was a seething volcano of unbridled submissive lust beneath that thin veneer she projected and he had seen right through it. The only thing that kept him from acting on those feelings right then was the knowledge of the guilt and need for punishment and discipline that were inextricable from Katherine's lustful feelings. Any moment of physical lust that she gave into was to be followed by feelings of guilt and a need to be punished ... and the greater the foray into lust, the greater the guilt and the greater the need for ever more severe punishment. If Robert gave into his desires at that moment, he was quite certain that he was unprepared to safely administer a punishment as severe as he instinctively sensed Katherine would feel she needed. And he also knew that, if he were not the one to administer the punishment, she would find a way to get it administered or administer it herself ... and he was certain that would lead to disastrous results. And so Robert walked away knowing that his pheromones were pumping overtime, sending little heat seeking missiles towards Katherine Koch

As she watched Robert leave, Katherine practically swooned at the flush of hormones that had, unexpectedly, coursed through her body virtually assuring that she would, some time in the immediate future, retire to her own boudoir, take the stiff hair brush with the long thick handle and give into her disgusting, base, inner slut. Only after she had abused her vagina and her anus with the handle of the brush through so many orgasms that she could no longer stand it ... only then would she look in the mirror in disgust of herself. She would slap herself in the face, and call herself 'whore' and 'slut'. She would keep slapping herself in the face and telling herself what a filthy, low, disgusting cunt she really was and that she wasn't fooling anyone with her prissy acts. After that, she would take that same hairbrush, turn it around and beat her bare, firm, milky, slutty, ass until she could no longer stand it ... until she had used up every ounce of herself ... until that whore that had risen up was, once again deep in the recesses of her psyche where she belonged ... and she would collapse upon her bed a weeping, sore, glorious slutty mess. She would then sleep until she waked morning and would, once again, put on her mask.

"Mae?" Katherine called out.

"Yes Missy?"

"I'm a little tired. Please forgive me but, I think I'll skip dinner as well."

"You want me to leave somethin' out?"

"No thank you, Mae. You can go home now"

"Whatever you say Missy"

Mae turned back and shuffled off to the kitchen putting away the food and dishes and muttering under her breath ... something about, 'ain't foolin' nobody'. Katherine took a deep breath and started off to her bedroom amazed at how swampy her vagina felt. 'Such a slut', she thought. 'I'm surprised Mae can't hear you squish when you walk'. The anticipation intensified when Katherine turned up the hallway, biting her lip and barely able to contain herself until she got to her room. As she walked, her mind indulged itself in the same fantasy that had become almost a ritual to her. Except, tonight, there was a new facet. Tonight, as she used the hairbrush on herself both for pleasure and pain, it wouldn't be her father she imagined holding the brush ... no ... tonight, those honors would belong to a raven-haired boy with intense savage eyes the color of a blue crayon. Katherine took a deep breath at the thought of giving herself to him and flushing when she imagined the boy savagely using what she freely and willingly gave, then she turned the handle to her bedroom door.


Ted Dixon had completely forgotten about Robert; completely forgotten about his sore wrist. In fact, Ted Dixon was entirely and utterly engrossed on the wonderful feelings that emanated from having indulged in two beers and a half a joint of some really fine weed coupled with the sensation of Trish Morgan's mouth bobbing up and down on his stiff cock. He glanced over at his friend, Steve, who surveyed the scene grinning wickedly.

Trish was somewhere altogether different. She really didn't like it much when Steve ordered her to give herself to his friends but she wasn't about to risk losing him by refusing the request. She learned, early on, to go through the motions mechanically and just sort of fade away to someplace within her mind where none of this was really taking place ... where the cock she had in her mouth, although a bit smaller, was Steve's. In her mind, it was Steve she was sucking, his moans of pleasure she was hearing. And, being lost in that revelry, Trish did something to Ted that she had planned to do for Steve. Calling upon the training she had forced herself through, she relaxed her throat muscles, dampened her gag reflex, and took Ted's stiffened prick down her throat until she felt his pubic hairs tickle her nostrils. Then she started to massage Ted's cock with her throat muscles.

For Ted, the sensation was something new and completely wonderful. He sat up and, instinctively grabbed Trish's head as her throat suctioned his prick, practically forcing the cum out of his balls and into her stomach. In the middle of it all, Trish snapped out of her fantasy realizing that it was Ted and not Steve that was getting this surprise yet made no effort to stop. 'At least it will be over now and he'll go home and Steve will finally fuck me', she thought.

Steve was in the middle of tipping his beer back when he caught Trish's move out of the corner of his eye and stopped mid gulp watching something that he never thought was possible. It was 1970, two years before Linda Lovelace would reveal to the cinematic stage her deep throat technique, something than hitherto, nobody had even had the frame of mind to imagine.

"Holy Shit!" Steve exclaimed, "Would you look at that!"

Ted answered with a grunt. His prick made a small 'pop', when Trish pulled her mouth away and looked at her astonished boyfriend with a satisfied smile, using the ball of her thumb to delicately wipe some errant seman from the corner of her mouth. The look on Steve's face made her wet with anticipation.

Steve spoke to Ted, while never taking his eyes of off Trish, "Ted, put your dick away and get the fuck out of here."

"I'm ... I'm way too wasted to drive"

"THE FUCK DO I CARE?" Roared Steve."GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!"

Ted fumbled with getting his still swollen dick inside his pants and getting them zipped. He had no idea where he was going to go ... probably sleep in his car all night but he knew better than to cross Steve when his blood was up.

"You!" Steve growled to the still kneeling Trish, "Get your ass up and go gargle ... then come back here."

Trish beamed as she rose to her feet and headed to the bathroom. Steve fumbled over to the couch and whipped off his pants. He was determined to find out if Trish could ply her new found talent on a larger cock and, if so, he was already thinking about where he could get his hands on a movie camera and some lights. He was happier than he'd been in years and thanked his lucky stars that he hadn't kicked Trish to the curb last year when he first thought of it. Never again would he have to sweat for chump change in a machine shop. This slut was going to make him rich!


Early the following morning, while Katherine slept a dreamless sleep, Robert emerged from his room dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and some Converse High Tops and set off in the pre-dawn stillness jogging over to Matilda's house. He had discussed Matilda's schedule with her during their previous conversations and knew that she would be getting off in a half hour. If he timed it right, Robert calculated that he would get to Matilda's house just before she got home.

All night long he had tossed and turned and tried to exorcise the sadistic feelings that seemed to course within him to no avail. All he was able to accomplish was to get them to subside a bit and so, eventually, he settled upon a course of action. Admittedly, it was a course of action that he was a little reticent to embark upon and so, after contemplating it almost all night, he decided to check in with the Guardian.

"Hello?". He waited

"Yes Robert"

"You already know what I'm going to ask you, right?"

"Yes. And you already know that I'm going to make you vocalize it."

"Okay.", Robert took a deep breath. "I've been having trouble dealing with some feelings that I'm not too proud of and which scare me a bit."

"Would it scare you even more if I were to tell you that those feelings are natural? Even desired by us. That, in truth, those feelings were implanted as a part of your DNA?"

"You already know the answer to that!" Exclaimed Robert. "Why on earth would you do that to me?"

"It is because of the things that you will be called upon to do. If we were to send you upon these missions completely free of any sadistic emotions, the guilt you would feel would be enough to drive you to madness. We gave that to you as a way of protecting you. In fact, I will tell you that I am immensely pleased that you should come to me with your concerns"

"Pl ... Pleased?!?!?" Sputtered Robert.

"Of course, the alternative is frightening to contemplate, a hyper-organized individual capable of great physical feats who had a sadistic streak about which he was completely unconcerned? Imagine how horrible that would be"

Robert quickly saw the Guardian's point. "But what am I to do with this?", he asked.

"The same thing that you are expected to do with all of your talents and gifts," replied the Guardian, "develop them, learn to control them, learn to use them within the confines and the boundaries that we set"

"I don't understand. I know I say that a lot but I really don't"

"Robert, do you honestly think that it was an accident that you were placed in the vicinity of, not one human female, but two who have, not only increased sexual libidos, but a visceral desire to serve and submit to a strong, dominant person? Even if ... especially if that person has some sadistic tendencies?"

"You made them like this?" Robert asked angrily.

"No", replied the Guardian calmly. "And please moderate your tone. Remember who I am and who you are" Robert felt a split second of panic. "We did not make them like they are, other individuals who acted selfishly made them who they are."

"But you're taking advantage of who they are to ... to what? To train me?"

"You look upon it as taking advantage and perhaps it is. Your training serves a much higher purpose. We need ... YOU need to control those feelings and use them within the boundaries that we prescribe. THEY happen to have a need to feel like they can act out their sexual desires and, when if they happen to feel guilty about that, feel like have been punished sufficiently. If they don't get that punishment from someone who is in complete control of the situation, they could be severely hurt in seeking out ways to fulfill that need. In a sense, they are taking advantage of you as much as you are taking of them. More so because, they don't have to worry about controlling their tendencies. You do. Understand this now, Robert, YOU have to be the one in control. They will look to you and, if you accept that role and the gift of their submission, you will be taking upon yourself a sacred trust ... one that we would take a dim view of your violating. So I caution you that, while this is an endeavor of which we approve, you must wade into it carefully. You must constantly be certain that you are in control."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.