Demigod
Chapter 11: Stir Crazy

Copyright© 2015 by cogito

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Stir Crazy - 57 year old David dies peacefully in his sleep and is given chance to live life over, in a parallel world, in a parallel universe...but this time, under much better circumstances

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   DoOver   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

The next morning, Robert was in the middle of getting dressed when his bedroom door opened halfway accompanied by a few knocks and Dr. Koch asking permission to enter. While Robert put on his socks and shoes, Dr. Koch. filled him in on the recent developments.

"I told my wife that you haven't been feeling well and that you have a slight fever. She wanted me to admit you back into the hospital right away but I have convinced her that it will be enough that you stay in for a day or two and not exert yourself. That way she won't be pressuring you to go to the club with her."

"That's one down.", said Robert.

Dr. Koch nodded. "I'm not sure if its the easier of the two tasks I have before me today or not. I shall be calling down at the police station to try and get in contact with Officer Fuentes before he gets here. I shall tell him that you came down with a fever last night and, until I can ascertain its nature, I do not feel it proper that you either get out of bed or have any visitors other than medical personnel. I don't like lying to people, Robert, but I see no alternative here."

"I'm sorry that I put you in this position, Doc."

"My dear boy, I'm quite honored that ... does it bother you that I call you that? My dear boy?"

"No. In fact, I kind of like it"

"Based upon what you told me last night, you're 2 years my senior. I recall last night being relieved that I would not be called upon in the near future to explain the birds and the bees to you."

The two of them shared a laugh.

"It's hard to explain but, my feelings are a mixture of my old life and my new one. In a lot of ways, I think of myself as an older man but, the longer I spend in this body, the less that seems to be so.", said Robert.

Dr. Koch shook his head in disbelief. "It's so strange to hear you put it like that, 'the longer I spend in this body.' You say, In a lot of ways? In what ways specifically?"

"Well, for one, I'm not at all attracted to girls my age ... I mean the age of my body", said Robert. I'm attracted to women more age appropriate for the body I left.

Dr. Koch considered that last statement. Then he said, rather delicately, "My wife is quite an attractive woman."

"She is!, and I'm not sure why you're saying that but, let me say, I'm not attracted to her that way. She seems to carry herself in a way that ... let's just say that sex just doesn't come to mind when looking at her."

Dr. Koch. took on a wistful look. "Years of practice, my dear boy. It is a peculiarity she's perfected after years of practice. She had quite a hard life when she was younger."

"Mae told me she had ... she didn't say how."

Dr. Koch didn't offer an explanation either.

"I didn't mean any offense when I spoke that way about Katherine."

"There's none taken, I assure you. I'm fully aware of the impact my wife has on the opposite sex."

"Yeah, she's something alright."

Dr. Koch looked at the young boy next to him and, for the first time saw, not a child, but a man; in fact, a man with whom he could be friends. He hadn't had many friends aside from Katherine. For some reason, walls that he had kept up came down in this person's presence. He found himself speaking frankly and not in the guarded manner to which he had been accustomed throughout his life.

"Robert, I'm quite certain that a person of your maturity does not require an explanation as to the particular nature of my marriage with Katherine."

"I'm fully aware of your unique situation, Doc."

Dr. Koch smiled. "I must get accustomed to a thirteen year old boy speaking upon such a delicate matter in such a mature manner"

"I'm almost fourteen"

The corners of Dr. Koch's mouth turned up and his eyes twinkled behind his round frameless lenses.

"Doc, can I share something with you? About the future?"

"Whatever you think fit. To be honest, I have a million questions I've wanted to ask you but I'm not certain if they're appropriate"

"I died in the year 2015 in my world. At that time, several states had passed laws sanctioning same sex marriage. Several more states were on the cusp of sanctioning it."

There was a slight, sharp, intake of breath from the tiny man sitting next to Robert.

"What I'm trying to say", Robert continued, "is within my lifetime and within yours even, people like you ... people who have same sex attractions are not going to have to hide behind marriages such as this."

Tears began to form in Dr. Koch's eyes. It was one thing to delicately dance around his sexual identity. That had been the practice all of his life; a sort of coded exchange of words between himself and the person with whom he was speaking to let each other know that they were on the same page. But never had he allowed the exchange to progress to the point where a frank and open discussion of his homosexuality was discussed. It just wasn't done! And here this young boy/man had torn through that wall as if it didn't exist at all. Even more, he had discussed his sexual proclivities in a matter of fact way. There was no repulsion or disgust in his voice! He simply acknowledged openly what everyone knew but danced around. It was the most liberating and refreshingly honest moment of his life and his tiny frame began to shake with sobs that he wouldn't allow to escape. Robert quickly put his arm around the doctor; an act that brought the tears out in the open.

After a few moments of quiet crying, Dr Koch sniffed and said, "I do love her, you know"

"What's not to love?", asked Robert. softly.

Dr. Koch composed himself and patted Robert on the knee. "I must get to the hospital and intercept Officer Fuentes while I'm able. May I ask a favor of you?"

"Anything"

"Tonight, after my wife retires, will you relate to me all of what you remember about what has taken place in the field of medicine? I couldn't sleep last night for wondering what the future will hold."

Now Robert got excited. "Oh, Doc. You're in for a treat. But it'll take more than one evening."

"There's that much?"

Robert nodded, "Oh yeah!"

"We've cured cancer?"

Robert shook his head sadly. "Learning better ways to treat it. but no ... no cure yet"

Dr Koch's face fell a little.

"But there's more Doc ... so much more ... it was growing so fast and in so many areas that, half the time, I thought I was reading science fiction instead of a report on a recent advancement."

Dr. Koch's face lit up again. "I shall be on tenterhooks all day."

At 10:30, Marie knocked on Roberts door and informed him that Dr. Koch. was on the telephone.

"Hello?", Robert asked.

"Robert! dear boy." The doctor's voice came over the line. "Good news ... marvelous news!"

"What?"

"I spoke with Officer Fuentes and he was disappointed that you were unavailable for pictures but he called back an hour later saying that one of the witnesses at the T-Head yesterday was a photography student at the Junior College. She had been down at the T-Heads yesterday on some art assignment ... I'm not sure what ... seems like every photography student feels a black and white photo of netting or seagulls sitting on a post is art ... in any event, she witnessed the fight, took pictures of it while it was happening and even got some of you while the police were questioning you. It seems that she has developed her film and has made the appropriate negatives available to the police. Your injuries show up quite clearly. You're off the hook dear boy!"

"I'll still need to stay inside until I can explain my face not having any bruises"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.