Demigod
Chapter 8: Fulfilling Fantasies

Copyright© 2015 by cogito

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Fulfilling Fantasies - 57 year old David dies peacefully in his sleep and is given chance to live life over, in a parallel world, in a parallel universe...but this time, under much better circumstances

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   DoOver   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

Katherine and Robert left the club shortly after two in the afternoon. Robert had an appointment at the hospital for some followup tests.

"Just a precaution." Dr. Koch assured Robert that there was nothing with which he need concern himself. Katherine pulled the Cabriolet up to the front door and let Robert out.

"I have a few errands to run, dear. I hope you don't mind if I don't come in with you."

"No problem at all", said Robert.

"Fine. I'll try to be back by four"

"You know, the doc said he was coming home early tonight. I could just get a ride back with him"

"You sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all"

Katherine smiled and sped off. Robert breathed a sigh of relief. Yesterday, he was worried about being smothered by Katherine. He was happy to see that he was going to be allowed a degree of personal freedom. In his heart, he was an older man ... older than Katherine ... maybe even older than the doc, he'd have to find out. He sure as hell didn't feel like playing the role of a thirteen year old boy any more than he had to. That incident at the club bothered him a bit. He could tell by the look in Ted Dixon's eyes as they lead him out of the locker room that he hadn't heard the end of this.

In his previous life, David had been the victim of bullies at about this same age. Until he hit a growth spurt and put on enough muscle to defend himself, David had been at the mercy of other boys further along in their physical development. In fact, he was pretty certain that Charles Darwin had first formulated his theory of survival of the fittest while showering after eighth grade gym class. Robert was determined that this time, his life would be different. He would take every advantage offered him by this enhanced body and mind. Already, he was beginning to see its potential. In his previous life, Robert wasn't necessarily gifted with physical prowess. Getting that body into shape and learning a new skill took time, hard work, and dedication. It sometimes took weeks or even months to see results.But Robert wasn't blind, the speed with which he improved on his golf game on his first lesson excited him. It was as if all he had to do was identify that there was a problem and his muscles were immediately and automatically setting about the task of fixing that problem. The pro at the shop told him that, they would be working on precision for a few more lessons and then they were going to concentrate on distance. Every fiber of Robert's being wanted to accelerate that process. It was so tempting to just let it all go and let the world find out at the same time as he did, just what this new body of his was capable of. However, the guardian's voice in his dream came to mind, "We only ask that you do nothing to call undue attention to yourself".

The more mature consciousness in Robert realized that, as long as these abilities were kept a secret, they were his. If the world found out what he was capable of, he would begin to lose control over his own life. "No.", thought Robert, "it's better to keep these things to myself and even tone them down a bit to keep them hidden. He still wasn't sure how far these abilities might extend but he wanted to find that out on his own. "I'll decide if and with whom I want to share this.", thought Robert. But he couldn't help playing back, in his mind, that incident in the locker room again and again. The speed with which he reacted when that Dixon kid came at him was so freaky that, if he were to be honest, it scared him. What scared him even more was the precise clarity with which he saw the events in his mind ... and the way he could effortlessly recite, from memory, the first two chapters of Moby Dick. He was certain he could recite more, but he stopped at Chapter Two last night. It was apparent that everything the guardians had told him about his body and his mind were true. If anything, they had undersold these abilities.

Robert went in to get the follow up tests Dr Koch wanted him to have but he was barely aware that his blood was being drawn or his head was being x-rayed. All he could think on was all of the possibilities these new abilities represented to him. A million ideas raced through his mind.

"I could learn to play the piano! ... I could be an Olympic athlete! ... I could win the Decathlon! ... Hell, I could win the Superbowl! ... Holy shit! ... I COULD FUCK LYNDA CARTER!!!!"

Robert thought that he was in the waiting room all by himself. He was also unaware that he was vocalizing these thoughts that ran through his mind ... that is right up until he heard Matilda's voice answer him. "Who's Lynda Carter?".

Matilda had just clocked out after ending her shift. She was a little relieved to discover that Robert had been discharged the day before. A big part of her, however, was disappointed. All day yesterday, she had thrown caution to the wind and indulged her repressed fantasies until she had cum so many times, she was exhausted. She half hoped that he would still be there when she returned to the hospital. The thought of a repeat performance filled her stomach with butterflies. He was dangerous. He was dangerous because she felt certain that she would be unable to control herself around him ... that terrified her ... it also made her wet just thinking about it. But that pretty white boy who had such an effect over her was gone and it was probably for the best. Now it was time to shove those fantasies back down deep inside of her where they belonged. Then she happened to glance into the waiting room as she passed through the foyer on the way out the door, and there he was. She seemed to be drawn into the room where he was ... against her volition? No, that's not right ... it was without her volition. It just ... happened. He was so engrossed in his own thoughts, he didn't even see her standing there. He was muttering to himself. Matilda strained to comprehend the words. Then he said the those last five words much louder and more clearly. So she asked. "Who's Lynda Carter?"

Robert snapped out of his reverie and whirled around, "huh?"

Matilda smiled, "I asked you who is Lynda Carter?"... 'and why do you want to fuck her and not me?", she thought.

Robert's eyes grew wide. It was 1970, nobody had even heard of a television show called "Wonder Woman", much less the bosomy, brunette star of the series.

"Huh?" Robert stammered..."She's ... she's just a girl I know ... sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"I bet you didn't.", Matilda laughed. Robert liked her smile and her throaty laugh. He stepped back and noticed her again. She had changed out of her uniform and was in regular clothes. Her makeup was dramatic without being slutty. Robert noted that the color of her skin allowed for a much different style of makeup than would be seen on a white woman. Her eyeshadow was gold and it accentuated her honey colored almond shaped eyes. Her cheeks were high and her eyes were heavily lidded with luxurious natural lashes. Her smooth skin was the color of gingerbread. Her hair was done in a medium afro. She had a proud, thin nose and a wide, generous, mouth with beautiful lips, painted bright red. She was a striking woman. She was dressed stylishly and he noted that her clothes were a bit more loose on her than her uniform had been. But there was nothing short of wearing a tent that would hide that unbelievable figure of hers. It was the sort of figure that begged to be fucked and fucked hard. "She could make a plate of boiled spaghetti get stiff.", thought Robert.

For her part, Matilda knew she was being admired. She knew it was a thirteen year old gorgeous hunk of jail bait that was doing the admiring too ... and she did nothing to stop it. Instead, she just cast her eyes downward and allowed it to happen. Robert caught himself staring. He also saw that she noticed him staring and did nothing to stop it. The submissive nature of her posture and eyes caused his dick to lurch in his pants. He watched her lips part as she took in a sharp breath and held it ... again, her hand went up to chest and she cast a glance at him through her downcast eyes. The feral look of pure lust was evident.

"So.", said Robert. "I guess you're just getting off? ... off work, I mean?"

Matilda smiled slightly and nodded.

"I'm ... I'm waiting for a ride with Dr. Koch"

"I could give you a ride", Matilda's voice cracked in a barely audible whisper.

Robert wasn't quite certain whether or not that last sentence was meant as a double entendre. Just the mere possibility that it was caused his pulse to quicken. He considered the possibilities. His body might be thirteen but his mind was much older. The signs were unmistakable. Matilda was so turned on right now that she could barely contain herself. He recalled, again, the words the guardian spoke to him about the effect of his pheromones being almost irresistible.He'd been around other females since coming here and none of them displayed any of these signs. Then he realized that he hadn't really thought of any of them in a sexual manner. Katherine was beautiful to be sure but, the way she carried herself was such that she was, somehow, above sex. She was like a beautiful work of art, more to be admired for her beauty than her sexuality. Maria and Mae were also women but, he had no physical attraction to them either. "I must only release these pheromones when I'm thinking of having sex with a woman.", thought Robert.

"I wonder if they would affect all of the women in the area or if they are specific to the woman I'm attracted to." Robert hoped that the effects were specific to the object of his attraction, He could envision a whole lot of messy trouble that would result from carpet bombing a whole room of females with pheromones designed to make him sexually irresistible. "I better stay away from the beach until I figure this out.", he decided. Robert's mind turned back to the situation before him and he considered the possibilities anew. He recalled the guardian's words giving him permission to enjoy life. He looked at the clock on the wall. It was three-thirty in the afternoon. He wasn't expected back at the house until six. He could spend an hour or so discovering how much stamina this thirteen year old body had.

"Just let me leave a note with the Doc and let him know I got a ride"

Robert bounded off to the nurse's desk. It took all the self control Matilda had left to not put her hand between her legs and start rubbing.

"I'll be here.", she called after him.

Matilda was barely able to navigate her 1965 Olds Cutlass through the streets of Corpus Christi with that white boy sitting right next to her looking at her like he was a starving man and she was a steak dinner.

"Wh ... where do you live?", she asked.

"Why don't we go to your place, first?" Robert replied.

It was all Matilda could do to maneuver the car off the road and into a parking lot. She stopped and turned towards the boy. There was a tiny vestige of self resolve still within her.

"Look", she began.

"Matilda", Robert interrupted as he slid closer to her. "You know that you want this to happen." He interrupted her before she could protest, "I want this to happen too." He kissed her lightly on the lips and slid back to where he was. "Now start the car and let's go."

Matilda did what she was told. She pulled into the driveway of her tiny, two bedroom house. She cast a nervous glance about her hoping that no neighbors were out to witness her take this white boy inside ... not that it mattered. If he told her to strip naked and suck his cock right there on the front lawn, she'd do it ... and she'd cum while she did. It was dark and cool inside the house. Once they were inside and the door was closed, Matilda turned to Robert and asked, "Now what?"

"Now.", Robert said, as he stepped closer to her and started to unbutton her blouse, "I want you to stand there while I undress you so I can get a look at what I've been thinking about for the past two days"

Matilda could hardly believe it, that fantasy she'd indulged in so many times yesterday seemed like it was about to come true. Her breathing became ragged and she started to tremble all over and her knees started to buckle. Robert steadied her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.