Demigod
Chapter 3: Pheromones and Bureaucracy

Copyright© 2015 by cogito

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Pheromones and Bureaucracy - 57 year old David dies peacefully in his sleep and is given chance to live life over, in a parallel world, in a parallel universe...but this time, under much better circumstances

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   DoOver   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

A short while after the doctor left, a nurse came into the room. The starched white uniform and hat amused Robert as he realized that, in a few short decades, nurses would be dressed in scrubs. She was pretty, about forty five years old, built as solid as a Checkered Cab, and black. Her dress seemed about a size too small for her and the result was that the top buttons strained against her rather large bosoms threatening to pop loose and ricochet around the room putting out an eye or two in the process. She had a waist but that quickly flared out to an ample, but obviously muscular bottom.

"Meaty", thought Robert. The much older consciousness in him was startled at that thought and also to discover the presence of pubescent hormones that had long since been dormant. The older consciousness remembered a wife of 33 years left behind in another earth, in another universe. He felt a twinge of guilt that passed almost as quickly as it came upon him. He had no idea why.

"I'm Matilda", said the nurse. "I'll be watching over you tonight" She went about checking his temperature and his blood pressure. Then she took out a syringe and injected it into Robert's I.V. tube.

"Just a little something to help you relax"

"Thanks", said Robert. "Any chance of getting something to eat?"

"You're on clear liquids for now, but I could get you some Jello"

"Any chance on getting some broth?"

"Kitchen's closed til morning"

"No thanks then. I don't feel like anything sweet."

"You still have a catheter in you and you're weak from being laid up and immobile for two weeks. I put solids in you, It'll go right through you and I'm gonna have to bring you a bed pan later on tonight. You want old Matilda to have to wipe your ass in about three hours?"

"Not when you put it that way", Robert said

Matilda cocked her eye, "You think you could handle some crackers and a 7-Up?"

"That'd be great!"

Matilda chuckled and turned to leave. The sight of her starched white dress stretched across her ass caused a second course of hormones to race through Robert's body. He heard a sharp intake of breath as Matilda paused at the door and looked back at him with her hand on her chest and winked at him.

"Be right back, sugar"

When Matilda returned, her entire demeanor had changed. Instead of the businesslike nurse that had bustled in previously, she slunk into the room with all the appearance of a woman on the prowl. Robert noticed that she had undone the top button of her uniform.

Matilda set the tray of crackers and soda on the feeding stand next to his bed and slid it over, making certain that her breasts brushed his arm. Robert caught a whiff of what was unmistakable feminine arousal as Matilda insisted upon fluffing his pillow, nearly smothering him with her bosoms in the process. It seemed a vicious cycle. The more she got aroused, the more she acted to arouse him, which, in turn caused him to pump out more pheromones, which amped everything up a notch.

It wasn't long before Robert discovered the unique and acute pain accompanied by achieving an erection while sporting a catheter. He yelped in agony.

"Something wrong, Sugar?" asked Matilda.

"Catheter"

Matilda looked puzzled for a brief second then horrified, she said, "Oh my God!" She stopped her teasing but, as she pulled away, Robert saw her lick her lips in frustration at having to stop before she got what she wanted. Remembering what the entity who sent him here said about his effect on women being, 'almost irresistible', He quickly forgot his own needs and pain and thought about her.

"Matilda?"

"What Sugar?"

Robert reached out and slid his hand up between her legs. She gasped in wide-eyed shock as his hand went between her thighs and his fingers found the moist folds of her womanhood. "Just hold still for a few moments" Normally a take-charge sort of woman, for some reason, Matilda surrendered completely to this handsome white boy, brought her clenched fist up to her mouth and bit down as he had his way with her. Robert's thumb found the nub of her clitoris and started to massage it. His fingers went up into her dripping slit.

As Robert continued his ministrations, Matilda seemed to go into a trance. Her hooded eyes rolled back in her head and she began to moan and thrust her hips against his hand. Robert wondered just how much control he had over her at that moment. "Matilda!", he barked.

Matilda snapped to, "What?"

"Don't close your eyes. I want you to look at me until I'm done"

Matilda locked her eyes on his, unable to speak but nodding quickly while drawing ragged breaths. A few moments later, Robert could feel her convulse as she neared her climax.

"UNGH! UNGH! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Robert felt her gush onto his hand.

"There", Robert said. "Feel better now?"

Matilda nodded; a combination of awe and terror played across her face as she realized what had just taken place.

"Matilda!", Robert said. "Don't worry about what just happened. I'm not going to tell anyone"

"Thank you!"

"For not telling anyone?"

"For everything! I've never ... I haven't ever..."

"Don't worry about it. I had to do something or you would have been walking around here as nervous as a turkey at Christmas"

"I ... I ... ah..."

"Go clean yourself up and put your panties back on. You might bring in a can of air freshener before someone else comes in too"

"Right away". Matilda hurried into the bathroom to clean herself up. She brought back a warm wet wash cloth and towel and cleaned up Roberts's hand.

"I was going to lick that off" Robert grinned as Matilda pulled back in shock. "Well, it's clear liquids, isn't it?" Matilda hurried up and finished, then went to get some air freshener. At the door

she turned and asked, "You sure you're only thirteen?"

"I'll be fourteen in two months"

"uh huh" Matilda shook her head in bewilderment and left. Robert chuckled as he leaned back and munched on a cracker. A little later, he fell asleep.

Sometime during the night there was a shift change and about six the next morning, a much younger and more attractive nurse came into Robert's room. "Hi, I'm Frannie", she announced as she bounced into the room taking Roberts vitals. Robert panicked for a moment, worried that his pheromones would go into overdrive and there would be a frenzied repeat of last night's performance. Then he noticed that there was no hormonal surge. He puzzled on it for the briefest of moments until it hit him, Frannie looked very much like and had almost the exact demeanor as his youngest daughter in his previous life.

"You think you might be able to stand up and make it to the bathroom?", asked Frannie

"Sure", replied Robert. "Do I hang my catheter bag on the pole or just drag it behind me"

Frannie giggled and held up a syringe. We're taking that out right now. She closed the door and pulled back the sheets. Robert felt a tinge as the balloon that held the catheter in place deflated and a combination of relief, slight pain, and embarrassment as Frannie tugged the catheter loose and he felt residual drops trickle out of the end of his penis.

"Oops", Robert shrugged apologetically.

"Don't worry about that,", said Frannie as she went over to the side of the bed and removed the I.V from Robert's hand. "You're a free man! Now go and take a shower and when you get back, I'll have your bed all changed. There's a fresh gown in there for you"

She helped Robert stand up. The blood rushed from his head and for the briefest of moments, he felt a little dizzy. Frannie rushed to support him. "Whoa there, Cowboy. Just take it slow and easy". They shuffled to the bathroom where she showed Robert where there was fresh soap and towels and a toothbrush and toothpaste. Before she left, she made sure he knew that the little button on the wall would call her in there if he needed any help.

When he shucked off his gown, Robert looked down. He chuckled out loud when he saw what the entity meant when he said, "Enhanced physically".

"Not bad for a thirteen year old.I had a penis in my previous life", mused Robert. "In this one I have a schlong ... circumcised too!"

Then Robert looked at his face in the mirror. It was odd to him that the face was familiar to him even though he felt like he was looking at it for the very first time. It was a handsome face to be sure. He looked a bit older than thirteen but not extraordinarily so. He had strong features. His jaw and chin were well-formed. His nose was straight and well-proportioned to his face. He had eyes the color of a blue crayon, long lashes and nice brows. His hair was as black as a raven's feathers. There was even the hint of blue glistening in a few of the locks.

"I don't know why I needed the pheromone boost", thought Robert. I should do pretty well with this alone. His body, Robert could see, was going to need some work. There was no real muscle tone. In fact, he looked a little flabby. He remembered the entity telling him that, had things gone as planned, they were a few years from telling the body's previous occupant what lay in store. He searched his memory. The previous Robert was a shy child ... almost painfully shy. He read a lot but didn't really play with other kids. There was something else ... something deep ... Robert delved a bit deeper into his memory and saw fear ... in some instinctive way, the previous owner of this body knew what lay in store for him. He sensed the possibilities that he had and instinctively knew that there would be a great deal required of him. "So that's why he opted to not go back", thought Robert. "Well, I'm glad actually" In his previous life, Robert had served in the military. He remembered the discipline and hard work it took to get his body in top shape and relished the idea of putting this new body through the paces to see what would develop with the enhanced DNA it had.

He turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm, then stepped inside and started soaping up. He stood in the shower letting the hot water sting his skin. He didn't know how badly he needed this until he was here and he felt as if he would never leave. Before long, however, his thoughts started to wander and the memory of parents that had died washed over him. A new wave of grief crashed around him and he found himself quietly crying. After a few moments, he heard a knock on the door and Frannie's voice, "alright in there?"

"Robert sniffed and composed himself. "Yeah ... fine"

After drying off, putting on a new gown and brushing his teeth, Robert felt a million times better. He could sense an energy and vitality coursing through him. It took all his resolve not to burst from the room and go running as fast and as far as his legs could carry him. He had a sense that it would be extraordinarily fast and extraordinarily far. He opened the door and Frannie was standing there. It was obvious that she was aware of his crying episode. "You okay, Slick?" She asked.

"Better", said Robert.

"It'll take some time but you will feel better"

Robert regarded her with a puzzled look on his face

"I lost my parents four years ago", she explained. "Same way too"

Robert nodded, afraid that any vocalization would result in another crying jag.

"Let's get you back into bed" said Frannie. "You got a busy day ahead of you. Lots of people have been waiting to talk to you"

She wasn't kidding either, before his breakfast arrived; a short, pudgy man in a wrinkled suit came into his room and introduced himself. "Name's Jim Mason", he said offering his hand. "I'm your attorney."

Immediately Robert was suspicious. He might look like a thirteen year old kid but he also had a lifetime of maturity to draw on from a previous life. The man looked like an ambulance chaser.

"I didn't hire an attorney and you certainly don't sound like you're from Texas", said Robert ignoring the proffered hand.

"I grew up in Brooklyn. As far as how I came to be your attorney, the court appointed me", explained Mason. "I'm your attorney ad-litem. I'm to represent your interests before the state." His voice softened a bit. "I'm a blunt man, kid. And even if I weren't I have no idea how to sugar coat this. You're an orphan now, a minor who is a ward of the state and you will be for the next four years and two months until you turn eighteen. At that point, the state figures that you're an adult and they pretty much wash their hands of you"

"That's pretty blunt", said Robert.

"It's pretty shitty too, if you ask me", said Mason. "But, the way I see it, we need to find you a nice place and we have four years and two months so that, when you do turn eighteen, you'll be prepared"

"If he only knew", thought Robert. "So what happens now, Mr. Mason?"

"Now, we find you a foster home. I'm not going to sugar coat that either. Most of them are dumps. People who need the extra money take in kids just to get what the state will pay them. They put just enough food into you and just enough clothes on you to keep the state from shutting them down."

"Do I have any other options?" asked Robert.

"Not options, but some good news", said Mason. "First, both of your parents had life insurance policies. They've been cashed out and are placed in a trust for you for when you turn eighteen. Together, they came to thirty thousand dollars total. I know that sounds like a lot but believe me, it isn't. My fees are paid by the state so not a nickel of your trust will go to pay me but, as your attorney, it will be up to me to see that you don't fritter it away either."

"I understand", said Robert.

"I'm going to try and place you the best I can. Most of the best places, however, look to foster much younger kids ... and the places that don't ... well, let's just say that you'll be bunking with kids who have been in the system longer than you and are liable to be a lot rougher around the edges. You might have to learn to get handy with your dukes"

"Please Mr. Mason, don't sugar coat it for me"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.