Demigod
Chapter 2: Awake

Copyright© 2015 by cogito

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Awake - 57 year old David dies peacefully in his sleep and is given chance to live life over, in a parallel world, in a parallel universe...but this time, under much better circumstances

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   DoOver   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

David felt like he was floating in a very dark place. Had he not a bright recollection of the events immediately prior to this, he would be panicking. He could hear the rhythmic beeping of a heart monitor and feel the feeding tube in his nose and realized that he was now in Robert Teal's body in a hospital room in 1970. He wondered how long it would be before he could awaken from the coma he was in.

"You may do so any time you wish", said a voice in his head.

The voice in his head sounded different than the voice he had just been conversing with

"That is because I am not the same consciousness", said the voice in his head. "The consciousness you spoke with was the guardian of the universe you left. I am the guardian of this universe"

"All I have to do is think, and you'll answer me?"

"For the time being"

"You're going to monitor all of my thoughts?" David started to panic.

"No." said the voice in his head. "I will have access to all of your thoughts but, I've much better uses for my time than monitoring them. When you wish to talk with me, think it in your mind as if you were standing before me and your thoughts will be directed to me"

David started to regret his decision. It was different in his previous life, not being sure if there was an all-knowing being watching his every move. Now that he was sure of it, it started to feel creepy.

"Calm down, Robert", said the voice in his head. "By the way, you must start thinking of yourself as Robert Teal, You must allow yourself to access that part of your memory that was his. It will help you."

David searched his memory until he realized that he was accessing memories of a thirteen year old boy and not those of a fifty seven year old man. In fact, when he accessed those memories, he was surprised to find that he thought of them in the future tense and not in the past tense.

"Much better", said the voice in his head. "You will find that we removed the memories of your past life that existed prior to this moment. It will help you become Robert Teal much easier. If you desire them, let me know and I will restore them to you. For now, please let it be as it is"

"I'm still freaking out a bit realizing that I'm going to have to live my life with someone watching every move I make", thought Robert.

"Calm yourself, Robert. As long as you stick to basic morality such as not stealing from or killing others, you're going to be just fine"

"What about..."

"What about sex?. Don't rape anyone and we're okay. In short, don't do anything to anyone that they don't want you to do"

"Thanks ... I'll remember that"

He waited for the voice to say he was welcome but there was nothing. Robert thought how, when he was David in his previous life, he and Sherry had enjoyed a very steamy and passionate sex life. Sherry had been a marvelous and adventurous lover and was always introducing many new and interesting facets of sexual delight into their marital bed. He was just about to open his eyes when he heard the door to his room open.

"I'm telling you," said a female voice, "when I came to get you there was no activity on the EEG.

Here, look at the readouts yourself"

"Well", said a male voice, "There certainly seems to be activity now. If anything, it is accelerated to normal. Are you quite certain you checked to see that the machine was functional?"

"Yes, Doctor. I thought he had died. The heart monitor had flat lined as well. That's why I came to get you"

"There's no doubt that he is with us now", said the doctor. "I wonder if we will get a chance to meet him any time soon".

"He certainly is a handsome young man", said the nurse. "LOOK! HE SMILED!"

Robert Teal opened his eyes. "Hello"

The nurse shrieked and fainted.

The doctor reached over and pressed the nurse call button then bent down to examine the nurse on the floor. A voice squawked over the intercom, "Yes?"

"This is Doctor Koch in room 324. Please send in a gurney right away. Nurse Stevens appears to have fainted"

"Oh my!" squawked the intercom. "Right away Doctor"

The doctor stayed down on the floor attending to Nurse Stevens until an orderly and a nurse wheeled in a gurney and they lifted her up and wheeled her away. Robert was aware of stolen glances in his direction whenever anyone could spare a moment from their duties. He began to feel like a bit of a freak show. He watched the doctor tend to Nurse Stevens and issue orders to the others. No ... it wasn't really issuing orders so much as he was giving direction. His face was away from Robert but the voice had a definite effeminate quality and the doctor's lilting, gentle, mannerisms gave away a certain vibe.

After everyone had gone the doctor turned back towards Robert. He had a pleasant face, if somewhat thin and pinched. He was bald, except for the wisps of hair about his ears. The skin was almost translucent and it looked papery thin. It was the kind of face and skin that one would usually associate with a bitter old persimmon of a man but the twinkle in those clear blue eyes behind round, frameless lenses, and the way the mouth seemed to be trying to not smile belied that. Robert guessed him to be between fifty to sixty years old.

"Hello Robert. I'm Dr. Koch" He reached out and took Robert's hand. His dainty grip and delicate manner pretty much put to rest any doubts Robert might have had about the good doctor's sexual preferences.

"Hi Dr. Koch", Said Robert, shaking the doctor's hand. The doctor appeared so frail that it seemed as if any handshake short of dainty would break the bones in his hand. Still, Robert managed to give a firm enough grip to send a signal as to where his own sexual proclivities lie.

Dr Koch smiled to himself and took out his stethoscope. "Let's see how your lungs fared while you spent the last two weeks sleeping"

Dr Koch listened for a while, moving the stethoscope around Robert's chest and back while ordering him to take deep breaths. After a few moments, he put the stethoscope away. "Robert", he said, "your lungs seem no worse for the wear. I'm quite impressed"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.