It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 54

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 54 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

You probably already saw this coming, but I haven’t been able to say it in awhile. Besides, I have to stay true to the story. So, with that in mind...

I was waking up in my favorite way.

I knew exactly who’s mouth was doing such an excellent job. The one thing that I didn’t know, was just who she was going to be this morning. You see, she has three different “characters” that she likes to play at different times, each with their own personality, and to a certain degree, their own sexuality.

First, there is my sweet Lucille, the real mother of my little slave girl Amy, as well as “Momma” to both Adrian and Holly. God help you, if she ever feels that you mean harm to one of her “daughters”.

Due to being abused and raped by her own mother’s boyfriend, she in turn, became an unwed mother when she was just barely into her teens. This was quickly followed by being thrown out into the street by her now suddenly very jealous mother.

These are the kinds of things that can leave scars on one’s soul.

It could have ended badly, but Lucille is a fighter, and she wasn’t going down easy.

However, between trying to keep a roof over her baby’s head and food on their table, she never had a chance to explore her own sexuality. In fact, other than by her own hand, she had lived without sex of any kind for over 17 years. Once she became one of my slaves and opened herself up to being and doing everything that I demanded of her, she had worked very hard at making up for lost time.

I know that I am a better man just from having Lucille in my life. I have always been proud to call her my slave, my lover, my lady, and yes, my friend.

Then there is Jade. Jade is the proverbial hooker with the heart of gold. She is what Lucille always thought and feared that she would end up being for real. Walking the streets and selling that which had been so violently stolen from her, just so that she could make ends meet for her and her baby girl. In a true twist of irony, somewhere along the way, the idea of being that whore, and all of the danger and risk that came with it, became part of Lucille’s growing fantasy life.

And thus, Jade was born.

Jade has a big mean ass pimp named Tony. He takes what he wants from her whenever and wherever he damn well pleases. Yes, Tony treats her rather roughly, yet he still trusts her enough to be his “Bottom Bitch” and to keep his other girls in line. She also has a high paying regular customer that pisses off all of Tony’s other girls, because she’s able to make her nightly quota a hell of a lot faster than they can.

That’s not to say that it’s been easy for Jade, because that customer treats her pretty bad most of the time. But, if you pushed her on it, she would have to admit that she kind of likes it that way.

Jade has also recently acquired a real live boyfriend who actually treats her very well. Tony isn’t too happy with the whole situation, but he IS the one that got them together, so he just kind of has to live with it.

Now, I would be wracking my brain trying to figure out how to describe this last “character” that she has. But, luckily enough, and yes, still staying true to the story, it was this third “personality” that had decided to sneak in to her Master’s house on this morning, and to risk his wrath just to fulfill some twisted need that she has.

She was doing nice long, deep, and slow strokes with that mouth of hers when she must have sensed that I was finally awake. She opened her eyes to find herself locked into a stare with my own.

She quickly released me from her mouth and said, “Oh Massa. Yo’ thing tastes so good, and I’se been missing it so bad, Massa, that I’se just hads to sneak up in here and gets me some of it. I knows you is mad, Massa, cuz you toles me to never sneak up into the house, Massa, but it’s been so long. I don’t even care if you whips me or has me whipped like you did the last time, Massa. Just please lets me have some of you, Massa. It’s been so long since you’s come out to the fields and just taken me likes you used to, and my momma done told me that you just gots tired of me, but I knows better, Massa. It be because you gots this new woman here, and nows you thinks you shouldn’t be with me. But that ain’t so, Massa. I can shows you hows I can make it all better, Massa. I can just do’s her too. You’d likes to see hows your little black slave girl licks that white pussy wouldn’t you, Massa? Please, Massa? I really wants some of that white girl pussy, Massa. I’se a tasted black pussy afore, but never, never no white pussy, Massa.”

It wasn’t until that point that I realized that Trish was still in the bed with me. Her eyes had grown very wide at the way that the woman she knew as Lucille was acting, and truth be told, it does take a little getting used to.

That being said, I’ll also have to admit that this particular little “personality” of Lucille’s turns me on quite a bit. I won’t even try to go into reasons of why it does, because to this day, I’m still not sure that I understand them myself.

Besides, this was all Lucille’s creation anyway, and even though I’m “Massa”, I’m still just kind of following her lead.

Well, I follow to a point, that is.

I also knew the little “field slave’s” motives for what she had proposed. That’s still Lucille in there, and if you don’t know what her favorite thing in the sexual world is by now, shame on you.

So being the mean old “Massa” that I am, I just let her think that she was going to get her way. I had other plans, of course. Meaning that she may get her wish or just as easily, she may not, or she could possibly get it in a way she never anticipated.

Being “Massa”, and more importantly “Master”, means that it goes MY way.

But then again, she was probably way ahead of me, regardless.

I did play my part, though. I looked into Trish’s eyes, winked, and gruffly asked, “Do you want this little black bitch to lick your pussy? Sure you do. I know you do, you little whore. I don’t even care if you don’t want it. You know why? Because I pay that bitch Madam of yours two dollars a night to have you spend your nights here. So, like it or not, I own your ass. So here’s what you do. You grab and use that hair of hers to make her do it just like you want it, however you want it, just so long as you make her do it. And you, you little bitch, while I think of a proper punishment for your ass, you get down there and get to work, Now!”

“Oh, yes suh, Massa, suh. I’se a be real good to her, Massa!”

In less time than it takes to say it, Lucille had pulled Trish’s legs apart and dove in tongue first, and judging by Trish’s face, the “field slave” was hitting all of the right spots. For her part, the little bitch had that dark chocolate ass of hers up in the air just begging for it to be taken. She was moving it around in sexy ways just to make sure that I got the message.

Speaking of messages, right at that moment my phone made it’s little sound that lets me know that I have a text.

I heard Lucille groan when she felt my weight leave the bed, but she knew better than to stop what she was doing to find out why, no matter which “character” she was playing at the time.

The first thing that I noticed when I picked up my phone was that I actually had several messages waiting to be read. The alert that I had just gotten was only for the latest one. I must have been really been “out” not to have heard any of the earlier ones.

The one thing that I did know, was that none of them were emergencies. Because, as I’ve explained before, my ring tone is guaranteed to wake me up, so that none of “mine” ever have to worry that they wouldn’t be able to reach me if they ever really needed to, emergency or not.

At any rate, the message that I had just recieved, was from Holly. It was simply a “2”. I checked and saw that about an hour before that, she had sent the “1”. All of which meant that Mr. Jimmy was well on his way to being paid back for saving her ass the night before, and she was serving her punishment as laid out by her Master.

I made a silent bet with myself that I would see a “5” before they got home from school.

Shit, If I had been in his shoes at that age, and had gotten the deal that he had just been given, I would have reached for the stars, and tried for “10” or more. Hey, at that age, and with my over active sex drive, it wouldn’t have been out of the question. I probably would have failed of course, but damn, I would have had a hell of a lot of fun trying.

That’s not even to mention that the female in question wouldn’t even have had to look anything close to Holly, or any of my girls for that matter. Back then, my only requirement was that she was female and had a pulse. To make it even worse, some days the pulse could have been optional.

Ok, stop digging the hole, idiot. Hanging head in shame.

Now, where were we? Oh yeah ... back to the story.

I noticed that I also had a few messages from Laura. I should say that they were messages with pictures. It quickly became apparent from just the first of these photos, that she and Becky both, were determined to get back into their Master’s good graces.

After a short glance at the first one, I made sure to save it to my phone, as this was one that I definitely wanted to spend a little more time looking at in detail.

The next one in line was a shot of Becky’s naked breasts, looking quite perky, and topped off by two very hard nipples that were aimed right at the lens of what I could well imagine was Laura’s phone.

The next picture in line was the exact same pose with the exact same hard nipples, with the only difference being that each of those breasts now had a word in black marker written on it. The word “CUNT” was on the left one and the word “SLUT” was on the right one.

Next up was a photo of the same area, only now it was barely covered by a very tight and very low cut blouse. Of course, the words couldn’t be seen now, but those nipples apparently refused go down, giving that tight top two very well defined points that not even the bra underneath seemed to be able to hide.

The next picture in line was in the same place, with the same pose, but two hands were pulling on either side of the “V” of the top to show that with very little room to spare, the tops of the words could be seen.

The next photo was a bit of a suprise. It was obviously taken in one of the restrooms at their school, just as they had been instructed. The suprise, if you will, was that Becky was looking right at the camera, the top pulled apart and back as in the previous picture and she had just the tip her tongue barely licking her top lip, in a “classic” pose that just screams “SEX” and could be found on just about any poster from back in the day. It just SO “worked” for her, and not to over state the obvious, but it was “Hot as fuck!”

Then there were her eyes ... oooh those eyes, and that look. I knew them too well. If I could hear her at that moment, I knew that she would be begging to be allowed to cum, and those eyes conveyed that silent plea very convincingly.

Speaking of cumming, I realized suddenly that I had been hearing the sounds of Trish doing just that for the last few minutes or so. Apparently the “Field slave” had taken to her task with all of the seriousness that her Master had demanded.

Hit by a sudden inspiration, I said, “I want the two dollar whore to spin around underneath the slave and return the favor.”

Lucille in character, lifted her head and said, “Oh Massa, you’se gonna makes the white girl eats my old black pussy while I eats her too?”

“Did I stutter, slave? Maybe you’d just like to go on out and get your whippin’ from the Foreman now, hmmm?”

“No suh, Massa ... I’se just wants to be here doins whateva’s you wants me to do, just so’s you will wants to use your nasty little field slave, Massa. I needs you bad, Massa.”

“Then do as I say ... not another word! Do it!”

Trish had already gotten into position, and they went at each other like it would be their last meal.

Of course, my ego would probably say that my tone of voice may have had something to do with it as well, but no matter what it was, it worked.

I looked down at my phone and went back to the first picture, the one that I had passed by quickly so that I could look at the others. As I said before, this was one that I wanted to spend a little bit more time looking at in detail.

To anyone else, it may not have been as sexy or as alluring as the other pictures had been, but this one was of exactly the kind of thing that really “does it” for me.

Looking back on it, it occurs to me that Laura may have taken this one just because she knew how much I would like it.

To understand what I mean, you have to remember that I’m the kind of guy that finds getting the “forbidden” or unexpected look up a female skirt to be one of the hottest things on God’s green earth.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; I’m a perv, so sue me.

Laura had put at the bottom of the photo, “She’s really asleep!” Which just made the image even sexier to me.

What it showed, was Becky curled up on a sheet on the floor at the foot of Laura’s bed. She had the dog collar on her neck with the leash attached, and I could see that it had been wrapped around the closest leg of the bed, just as she had been instructed.

What made the “perv” in me enjoy the photo so much, was that the way she was curled up under the part of the sheet that she had used to cover herself in, just didn’t quite cover one of the cheeks of her perfect little ass. there wasn’t much to see, but there was just enough to hint at what could have been seen had the sheet ridden just a little higher.

That’s the kind of thing that just drives men mad, especially this man.

I couldn’t have found it any sexier even if she had been laying there spread eagle with nothing hidden, and playing with herself.

Even though the picture had been taken in the dark, the little flash of the phone camera did show me enough to let me see just how dark red that little bit of cheek was from the very hard spanking that I had given her earlier that evening when she had overstepped her bounds.

I was still pretty sure that she would have been a little black and blue back there by the time she had gotten up this morning.

Don’t think I wouldn’t check to see when they got back from school, either.

A couple of minutes of taking in every detail of this picture served to remind me that I had a very hard cock that had been taken out of a very willing mouth before it had been allowed to fill that very mouth with it’s offering.

It was throbbing and letting me know that it needed release, and it needed it soon.

With two moaning slaves just a couple of feet away from me, relief was just a matter of deciding when and where to go for it.

I took just a few seconds to take in the site of the contrasting colors of the two bodies writhing in their pleasure, melding and cumming as one.

My plan of attack was written for me by the passion that I was witnessing just a foot or so away from me. Although, to be fair and honest, I always knew how it would end.

I just wanted to savor the fanning of the flames of need, to make the need for release the only thing in the world that mattered for all three of us, for however long it lasted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.